• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
They couldn't even be assed to put out the last issue of the comic. If anything Team Fortress related happens within my lifetime I will sell the entirety of my backpack and put all the money I get from it into CS:GO knives
You know how Valve is. They take their sweet ass time but they don't completely abandon their games unless they're called ricochet. After the 3 VR games that Valve have been working on since 2017 are dropped maybe we might see something TF related. Half-Life: Alyx is one of them and there are two left.

Shroob

Sup?
They couldn't even be assed to put out the last issue of the comic. If anything Team Fortress related happens within my lifetime I will sell the entirety of my backpack and put all the money I get from it into CS:GO knives
Soldier, "Good news! We are going to live forever!"

GabeN, "Uh, no."

Shroob

Sup?
Wait are you serious?

Drake and Fish fossils are exclusive to shield?
As much as I like the fossils, god they ****ed up.

They can't breed, which, fair, it's the only humane thing they do for them.

But their hidden abilities are literal gamechangers(and Dracozolt would be GREAT for Sand teams), but nope, unavailable.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As much as I like the fossils, god they ****ed up.

They can't breed, which, fair, it's the only humane thing they do for them.

But their hidden abilities are literal gamechangers(and Dracozolt would be GREAT for Sand teams), but nope, unavailable.
Okay cool but those fossils are exclusive? I was actually asking.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I still think the fossils are a cool idea implemented in a very dumb way.

They look so bad. I understand they're supposed to be Frankenstein abominations and all. But even Frankenstein's monster had a good design.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My friend was making a comic based off of FNAF.
EE8CC5A1-1712-4AF2-A41A-F4225CC8C56B.jpeg

I can’t get over this page. He really knows how to make a scene feel lively.

Shroob

Sup?

They look so bad. I understand they're supposed to be Frankenstein abominations and all. But even Frankenstein's monster had a good design.
Depends on what medium Frankenstein is portrayed through.

In the book it's just "big dude with long, black hair who looked funky."

D

Deleted member

You know how Valve is. They take their sweet ass time but they don't completely abandon their games unless they're called ricochet. After the 3 VR games that Valve have been working on since 2017 are dropped maybe we might see something TF related. Half-Life: Alyx is one of them and there are two left.
I'm still somewhat hopeful, but given that VNN recently said that development on TF2 was shelved and Valve being more focused on it's other games, that optimism wanes more by the day.
Soldier, "Good news! We are going to live forever!"

GabeN, "Uh, no."

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still somewhat hopeful, but given that VNN recently said that development on TF2 was shelved and Valve being more focused on it's other games, that optimism wanes more by the day.

It's sad, really. Would have loved one final update for Heavy but.

Game is 12 years old now, it's to be expected.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

They're the epitome of good idea, bad execution. Having mismatched and jumbled designs is a cool idea, if the resulting design is still cool. Having a design that's just an unappealing mess might be true to the idea, but it's still unappealing to look at. When the series is based around unique and appealing Pokemon designs, having ones that are designed to be unappealing just means they'll be overlooked forever.

The Ultra Beasts were weird, jumbled messes of designs sometimes, but they were still interesting and not an eyesore.

Shroob

Sup?
The fossils summarized:

Dracozolt, the least affected of the group, just got a big booty

Arctozolt: How could you do this to the precious boy? He's going to freeze to death

Arctovish: Upside down head which gives it breathing difficulty.... nice

Dracovish: -God has left the chat-

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
They're the epitome of good idea, bad execution. Having mismatched and jumbled designs is a cool idea, if the resulting design is still cool. Having a design that's just an unappealing mess might be true to the idea, but it's still unappealing to look at. When the series is based around unique and appealing Pokemon designs, having ones that are designed to be unappealing just means they'll be overlooked forever.

The Ultra Beasts were weird, jumbled messes of designs sometimes, but they were still interesting and not an eyesore.
Silvally is a good example of a mishmash of creatures done right. At least better than what SwSh gave us

D

Deleted member

It's sad, really. Would have loved one final update for Heavy but.

Game is 12 years old now, it's to be expected.
At the very least it's still got a good playerbase, which is more than most games from the 2000s can say
But those poor Heavy mains. The last thing they got was a banana

D

Deleted member

We lost Discostar for those abominations. :139:

I mean, I like the idea behind the fossils, but did they have to make them a crime against nature? You feel bad just looking at them, let alone being the one responsible to bring them back to life.

Anyway, I'm gonna call it a night, bye.

Shroob

Sup?
Says a lot when Dracovish become a meme in Japan

*ahem*

"Who asked for birth? Feels only pain. Can run 40kmph, but cannot breathe. Fish sewed to dinosaur ass, pokemon centipede."

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Silvally is a good example of a mishmash of creatures done right. At least better than what SwSh gave us
Can't believe I forgot about Silvally. That Pokemon actually looks like a weird chimera experiment, but one that's still cool and interesting.

Noipoi

Howdy!
They must be rare as hell because I've done that so many times.

Fact checked it on Serebii, and this seems to be the real case.
I’ve been doing it over and over again trying to get a drake, and I’ve gotten many fish along the way. So it’s definitely possible.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Can't believe I forgot about Silvally. That Pokemon actually looks like a weird chimera experiment, but one that's still cool and interesting.
I’ve been doing it over and over again trying to get a drake, and I’ve gotten many fish along the way. So it’s definitely possible.
Diem! Noi!

How you enjoying Pokemon?

Shroob

Sup?
Just wish Dracozolt had its hidden ability.

It's no Garchomp, but it would have been a "good enough" replacement in the Sand Trio core, but.... nope, the fun abilities are hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom