• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When BotW became GOTY, the last paid DLC got a trailer.

I see Fighter 5 deeply likely for the Game Awards.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Yeah Sakurai and co could just bank on Smash wining at least one category (see BotW's DLC announcement at the 2017 VGAs) and turn up with a trailer - doubt it's going home empty handed

D

Deleted member

>Mario Kart Tour is not touching the Game Awards
>My father is going off the island from Thursday to Sunday
>I passed an english exam most people suspended

Contreras, we must make a huge-ass party.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Before I blackout this site for the VGAs, is it pretty much the general consensus that the drunken cat leak, any other “leak” is fake?

There was also something with Crono that guessed all of the newcomers, but I think it was most likely photoshopped.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I actually want to see Smash win GOTY.

Just for Sakurai’s reaction, it would probably be very pure. Plus he’s put a lot of hard work in and I think he deserves it.

Also no way fighter five isn’t at the awards

D

Deleted member

I actually want to see Smash win GOTY.

Just for Sakurai’s reaction, it would probably be very pure. Plus he’s put a lot of hard work in and I think he deserves it.

Also no way fighter five isn’t at the awards
This post took all the words out of my mouth.

#Smash4GOTY

D

Deleted member

I really hope for Smash to win GOTY. You can really see just how much care and effort was put into that game by the team.

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see Smash Ultimate get nominated for a few awards, including Game of the Year. Ever since E3, I've been predicting that we could get a reveal of FP #5 there so there is a good chance we can get a reveal during the show. I feel Game of the Year is a long shot, but I hope everyone is voting Smash as Fighting Game of the Year and party Game of the year, especially compared to the other nominees.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
imo, it's going to boil down to either Ultimate or Death Stranding, no questions asked

however DS is soooooo divisive of a game, I do think Ultimate has a very legitimate shot

this could very well be another Red Dead Redemption 2/God of War situation on our hands

D

Deleted member

imo, it's going to boil down to either Ultimate or Death Stranding, no questions asked

however DS is soooooo divisive of a game, I do think Ultimate has a very legitimate shot

this could very well be another Red Dead Redemption 2/God of War situation on our hands
Solution. Since Death Stranding isn't a shooter, Sakurai adds DOOM to give an FPS character in Smash. Genius marketing stunt!

D

Deleted member

I just hope Smash Ultimate wins because the game is just that good.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I have faith smash will atleast win something. Hoping for goty but I doubt it'll go home with nothing either way.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I just hope Smash Ultimate wins because the game is just that good.
Smash Ultimate is hands down, my favorite game of all time

You'll be darn sure that I'll want it to win the most elusive prize of the entire ceremony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom