• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bam! With the snap of my fingers, the person reading this will change into the first thing that comes to their mind when they read the phrase “supervillain”. Have a nice new life!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I am going to do the thing and move the thread as outlined in the OP and such, please excuse any weirdness in title/etc in the meantime!

D

Deleted member

****post I stole from r/Smashbros
(censored by yours truly to comply with the rules)
7tjb1qi00az31.png

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Too late!

Oh my god. I just pictured something in my mind. Something that would be amazing to watch. The Joker, with the Infinity Gauntlet.
Oh man! All the chaos that would happen with him wearing that thing! As if Emperor Joker wasn't enough. All DC Heroes better run!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Too late!

Oh my god. I just pictured something in my mind. Something that would be amazing to watch. The Joker, with the Infinity Gauntlet.
Have you heard of the storyline Emperor Joker? It's basically that, though instead he steals the powers of Superman villain Mr. Mxyzptlk. (which is pretty much the same thing)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Were you expecting the truck to break down in the middle of the desert with no signal and 30 miles away from the nearest telephone?
Uh, YEAH, I was expecting some time travel teleportation ****, flying through space and time to get here, some Back to The Futre stuff, including a part when we have to get powered up at an electric station.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
...Actually, you know what?

I liked this thread more when it was in its original location. Can we move it back?

Shroob

Sup?
Never forget.

They may take our national dex

They may take our money

They may take our most wanted as spirits

But we will never forget

[Temp]

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
heh... new thread home... nice..

and... I think I just saw a roach scurry by...

y'all might wanna look into that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom