• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
They seem like notable characters or represent part of their respective franchises (or are a mascot, i.e. Jack Frost).
To be fair, I only consider Jack Frost the mascot of SMT/ATLUS in general, not Persona.

Persona games usually have their own mascots (Aegis/Koromaru, Teddie, Morgana) and Jack Frost is just one of many Personas you can obtain without any big special treatment.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
If you want 1st party picks, that is perfectly ok. I have no intention of bashing anyones most wanted.

However, in my eyes, if Waluigi, Toad, BWD, Dixie Kong, Geno, ect are the remaining “important” 1st party picks? I’d rather focus on adding more third parties and going the route of this fighter pass.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got my third badge. Here's the team:

Raboot: 33
Boltund: 33
Corvisquire: 32
Linoone: 33
Barraskewda: 32
Applin: 24

Trying to find Applin's evolve item. I think it's in the next town.
if you want to evolve liloone, bring it to the wild area at night. I believe at level 35 it will evolve. Some of the new evolution methods are nuts

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One thing I don't like about certain 3rd Parties in Smash is how inconsistent they are with representing a franchise. Like, :ultjoker: and :ultcloud:feel like they only showcase one game in the franchise rather than the franchise as a whole. Granted, Cloud got it much worse with the content solely being from FF7, but Joker only got Mii Costumes and a couple of songs from past Persona games, but the rest of it is 100% Persona 5, with spirits, camoes and such.

I jusy find it odd that they did a simikar route with :ulthero:, where one game takes up most of the representation, but they did a much better job representing the series as a whole than both of them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
if you want to evolve liloone, bring it to the wild area at night. I believe at level 35 it will evolve. Some of the new evolution methods are nuts
Yeah, I actually knew that already.

Looking forward to getting Obstagoon. My Linoone is Adamant, so he's pack heat.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Holy **** I thought I literally just gave my Pokemon away.

Yikes.
But I got Applin's evo item. Flapple about to flap on some *******.

Well, you know.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
No, it would be too much of a mess to dissect right now.

It is the kind of stuff that shouldn’t be so complicated, but for some reason ends up being that way and is a mess to explain.
Oh, okay.

I hope that you can resolve whatever issues you're currently having with your family soon, then.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> Average Joe makes a typo

Others: “okay whatever, honest mistake”

> Trump makes a typo

Others: “lol what an idiot!”

I mean, I get he has a bunch of questionable stuff regarding him, but people are just reaching if they’re gonna go against him or other figures for a typo on twitter dot com.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

> Trump makes a typo

i swear, he could simply say that he likes dogs and twitter would be all over him
get pretty annoying the hate boner Twitter has for him :/

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

> Trump makes a typo

I mean, I get he has a bunch of questionable stuff regarding him, but people are just reaching if they’re gonna go against him or other figures for a typo on twitter dot com.
It’s not the only reason people go against him. It’s just the easiest thing to make fun of. He’s such a terrible person that you have to find every possible way to tear him down.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

> Trump makes a typo

Insane people are going to do insane things.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It’s not the only reason people go against him. It’s just the easiest thing to make fun of. He’s such a terrible person that you have to find every possible way to tear him down.
Even if a person is terrible, I find using a typo as an excuse still looks silly and isn’t productive, but whatever I guess, I don’t really care.

toonito

Smash Ace
Ok. Here’s a fun exercise. Go down the list of Smash franchises and add as many additional characters from each one that you feel it needs. Not that you want. That you feel is needs. (I know that technically no franchises NEEDS anything but go with me here). I’ll post mine in a sec after I think about it a bit. There is no limit to how many characters you can add.
Mario: Toad, Waluigi, Paper Mario
Yoshi: Kamek
Kirby: Bandana Waddle Dee
Sonic: Tails
Mega Man: Zero
Xenoblade Chronicles X: Elma
Street Fighter: Chun-Li

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyone got a spare Ditto they’d be willing to kindly donate to me? I wanna start breeding but I don’t wanna wait until late game when you can catch Ditto in the wild.

If you’re willing to help, PM me. We’ll set up link codes then.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, I don't like President Trump either, like, at all, but he legit lives rent free in all of these Twitter "activists" that it's pretty sad.

Like, how they somehow nake their lives 24/7 around him, a guy who wouldn't even affect, let alone care for the vast majority if these "activists" is beyond me.

Which is who the only people who enjoy Twitter Politics are Boomers.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone got a spare Ditto they’d be willing to kindly donate to me? I wanna start breeding but I don’t wanna wait until late game when you can catch Ditto in the wild.

Wait. Link codes? Does that mean you can trade without NSO?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, I don't like President Trump either, like, at all, but he legit lives rent free in all of these Twitter "activists" that it's pretty sad.

Like, how they somehow nake their lives 24/7 around him, a guy who wouldn't even affect, let alone care for the vast majority if these "activists" is beyond me.

Which is who the only people who enjoy Twitter Politics are Boomers.
The Womem typo would of been funny if it wasnt used by people who think they were clever pff anyway, in DQXI news
I think im close to the 2nd half of the game and Im not ready for it
also Im never taking Sylvando off my team, Hustle Dance is just to great

D

Deleted member

HE LIVES

HE LIVESSSSSSSSSSNGIWHRJSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom