• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Morning folks.
Noipoi Noipoi Happy to see you back, how you enjoying SwSh?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Insta-Shield was separate.

In this build he has the Drop Dash:

Air Dash you can use in all directions

And the Ring Toss that you can shoot forward or from both sides. Insta-Shield was added in later builds.
I see. I do like how they revisited those concepts in later games though. The air dash pretty much became the Homing Attack, giving a quick burst of momentum in the air, and the drop dash is self explanitory.

The Ring Toss... maybe some other day. Hopefully never.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
How come the only anime that ever seam to get big crossovers and the like are the ones that belong to Shonen Jump? I know of a handful that don’t. So where’s the love for them and their companies.
I've looked online and have came across a Top 10 (or 13 to be exact) list for the best anime crossovers to come out:

So there's Isekai Quartet (basically KonoSuba x Overlord x Re:Zero x The Saga of Tanya the Evil x (once season 2 comes out) The Rising of the Shield Hero), a crossover special with Lupin the Third & Detective Conan, an OVA crossover between Cyborg 009 & Devilman, and there's this other OVA anime series called Carnival Phantasm that crosses over various franchises owned by Type-Moon.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This person has sent me three friend requests, and I've had to deny every single one, since I have no idea who he is. After that, he decided to Email me asking if I wanted to voice in his game, and he had given me no literally no details about this game. All of this was done with poor grammar.
1574018813819.png

Yeah... I think I'll pass...

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Idk if this is a hot take or not, but I’ll say it anyway.

I really hope BOTW 2 is M rated so it could fully capitalize on the potential it has.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I see. I do like how they revisited those concepts in later games though. The air dash pretty much became the Homing Attack, giving a quick burst of momentum in the air, and the drop dash is self-explanatory.
He can also call Tails over to help fly him to places. Which interestingly explains the presence of this unused animation in the final.

The Ring Toss... maybe some other day. Hopefully never.
Bad news.

Yeah, I don't see that working in a platformer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think it’s the most fun I’ve had in months!

right now I’m scrambling for a Scorbunny trade because I wanna use Scorbunny and Sobble on the same team. Would be easier with the gts, just sayin...
I really wanna get it.

At first I was debating getting it, but now that I’ve seen more gameplay I need it in my life.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Idk if this is a hot take or not, but I’ll say it anyway.

I really hope BOTW 2 is M rated so it could fully capitalize on the potential it has.
I wouldn't say that's you putting out a hot take, but rather having extremely unrealistic expectations for a Zelda game.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
There’s official art for all three full starter lines, btw. I won’t post it for all the bois tryna stay pure, but they look pretty cool. Not my favorite starter trio, but they aight.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
If there's one thing about Swoshi that I can already safely say is great, it's the soundtrack.

Plank08

Smash Lord
I’m sorry but I could never get SwSh, Game Freak is lazy and lied, they had 2 perfectly good options:
A.Bring Back every Pokemon like always
B.cut some but give the rest of the Pokémon actual animations
Game Freak chose neither and lied cause they knew they would make money and wanted to be lazy

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This person has sent me three friend requests, and I've had to deny every single one, since I have no idea who he is. After that, he decided to Email me asking if I wanted to voice in his game, and he had given me no literally no details about this game. All of this was done with poor grammar.
View attachment 247037
Yeah... I think I'll pass...
He is now telling me that he has professional voice over talent on the team, and that the pay rate is twelve dollars an hour. Besides the fact that I'm pretty sure voice over pay rates are determined by how many lines are recorded, I kinda doubt a professional voice actor would be doing stuff for a Five Nights At Freddy's fangame... Apparently these professional voice actors are him and his friend. Apparently he also has Tara Strong and Chris Jai Alex on his voice over team. Yeah, I'm just gonna block him now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright, I've got two rosters I'd like to share here. For two completely different fighting game projects. So take your pick
I figured this would be an interesting series to bring back, that way Marvel vs. Capcom can feel free to not include so many characters from either franchise and give both companies a wider breadth of selection. Obviously X-Men and Street Fighter characters would still be there, but they wouldn't be as plentiful or obscure
  • Cyclops
  • Storm
  • Wolverine
  • Phoenix
  • Iceman
  • Rogue
  • Beast
  • Gambit
  • Colossus
  • Havok
  • Nightcrawler
  • Banshee
  • Deadpool
  • Domino
  • Cable
  • Psylocke
  • Shatterstar
  • X-23
  • Magneto
  • Mystique
  • Toad
  • Mastermind
  • Sabretooth
  • Juggernaut
  • Silver Samurai
  • Omega Red
  • Sentinel
  • Marrow
  • Spiral
  • Archangel
  • Mr. Sinister
  • Apocalypse
  • Onslaught
  • DLC
    • Legion
    • Black Tom Cassidy
    • Emma Frost
    • Pyro
    • Magik
    • Lilandra Neramani
  • Ryu
  • Ken Masters
  • Chun-Li
  • Guile
  • Retsu
  • Dhalsim
  • Blanka
  • Zangief
  • Fei Long
  • Cammy White
  • Balrog
  • Vega
  • Sagat
  • M. Bison
  • Akuma
  • Charlie Nash
  • Rose
  • Guy
  • Cody Travers
  • Sodom
  • Rainbow Mika
  • Sakura Kasugano
  • Karin Kanzuki
  • Alex
  • Necro
  • Twelve
  • Gill
  • Crimson Viper
  • Abel
  • Juri Han
  • Rashid
  • Necalli
    • Q
    • Menat
    • Poison
    • F.A.N.G.
    • Oro
    • Urien
or
A 3D fighting game akin to virtua fighter. Essentially SEGA's equivalent to King of Fighters. As it hasn't had a new installment since the Saturn, I wanted to include all the characters from the original and build on top of it. The only franchise this really leads to a problem with is Virtua Fighter, but I think what I have still works. Fighters will be labeled by franchise, and appear from a wide variety of SEGA franchises. Notes will be made where applicable. Like the original, you can switch between walled arenas (akin to Fighting Vipers) or open plains (Akin to Virtua Fighter 2). The game also sees the return of Fighting Viper's armor mechanic in Fighting Vipers Mode. Each character has both an armored and a non-armored design. Also featuring a new "Sonic the Fighters" style. It's Virtua Fighter gameplay with a walled in arena and you can collect the chaos emeralds to assume a temporary super form in a similar manor to collecting the DragonBalls in FighterZ. Newcommers will be bolded.
Virtua Fighter
  • Akira Yuki
  • Pai Chan
  • Lau Chan
  • Wolf Hawkfield
  • Jeffry McWild
  • Kage Maru
  • Sarah Bryant
  • Jacky Bryant
  • Shun Di
  • Lion Rafale
  • Dural
  • Siba
Fighting Vipers
  • Grace
  • Bahn
  • Raxel
  • Tokio
  • Sanman
  • Jane
  • Candy
  • Picky
  • Mahler
  • B.M.
  • Kumachan (now with articularion, redesigned as a person in a Japanese Mascot Costume)
  • URA Bahn
Sonic the Fighters (Using Modern Era designs for better proportions alongside the rest of the cast.
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Tails Prower
  • Knuckles the Echidna
  • Amy Rose
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Espio the Chameleon
  • Dr. Eggman (in a more modern version of his mech suit)
  • Metal Sonic
  • Fang the Sniper
  • Bark the Polar Bear
  • Bean the Dynamite
  • Honey the Cat
Virtua Cop
  • Micheal Hardy
  • Janet Marshall
Virtua Fighter Kids (redesigned to be actual children instead of Super Deformed)
  • Kid Akira
  • Kid Sarah
Daytona USA
  • Hornet (is now a transformers-esque robot so it looks less ridiculous, something like this.)
Rent-A-Hero
  • Rent-A-Hero
Fighters Megamix (these have all been redesigned to look less rediculous.
  • Deku (like Kumachan, Deku is also now a person in a mascot costume so the character has actual articulation)
  • AM2 Palm Tree (The Tree rises up out of the ground and is shown to have a full body, the body is serpentine with limbs to allow for a similar contortionist playstyle as the original)
  • Mr. Meat (it's intro animation starts as the similar singular piece of meat from the original before assembling a body out of various other pieces of meat that fly in, becoming a golem of sorts.)
Streets of Rage
  • Axel Stone
  • Blaze Fielding
Shinobi
  • Joe Musashi
Shenmue
  • Ryo Hazuki
  • Longsun Zhao (Lan Di)
Yakuza
  • Kazuma Kiryu
  • Goro Majima
SEGA Saturn
  • Segata Sanshiro
Alex Kidd
  • Alex Kidd
Heavyweight Champ
  • Kid "K.O." Crusher
Persona
  • Mitsuru Kirijo
  • Yu Narukami
  • Joker
Bayonetta (even if it means the game has to be Switch Exclusive)
  • Bayonetta
Dead or Alive (a sort of return favor to so many Virtua Fighter characters being in DoA5)
  • Kasumi
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Leifang
  • Helena Douglas
Pepsiman
  • Pepsiman (He was in the original Fighting Vipers and the only one to not make the jump to Megamix. Also memes)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is it just me or is no one surprise trading at any time?

And I hate that they ditched the gts...
Are you connected to internet when you do it? You have to press plus first. I thought you didn’t and went awhile without trades. Surprise trades take like a minute at most before you get something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom