• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda I really suggest you to put on the free DLC costumes when you log up the game.

It will make the first minutes of the game a lot easier to get through if you want to due to their stats!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Updated Funko Pop collection let's go:

funko pops november 16 2019 cropped.png

Tracer (Overwatch)
Morgan Rielly (Toronto Maple Leafs)
10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Pikachu (Pokemon)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Inappropriate content
Here's Kirby made out of felt.
T H I C C
-image was inappropriate; removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Okay okay, crikey just calm down.
[two letter response asking you to stop]

"Crikey, just calm down!"

confused.png

Are you seriously going to do this everytime you post something weird and people ask you to stop?
Believe me, no one finds it endearing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Why is Nessa's Drednaw so fast? I did not expect a turtle to outspeed my
Drizzle. I thought it would be a safe swap in but nope, 2HKOed by a rain boosted Razor Shell. Literally only my Theivul was faster then it.

The game isn't crazy difficult but both gym leaders so far have given me a decent challenge. I'm satisfied with the difficulty level.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why is Nessa's Drednaw so fast? I did not expect a turtle to outspeed my
Drizzle. I thought it would be a safe swap in but nope, 2HKOed by a rain boosted Razor Shell. Literally only my Theivul was faster then it.

The game isn't crazy difficult but both gym leaders so far have given me a decent challenge. I'm satisfied with the difficulty level.
Drednaw has base speed of 75, which while lower than Drizzile's 90 something, gets doubled with Swift Swim

D

Deleted member

Here's Kirby made out of felt.
T H I C C
Can you. Can you stop? Like please? You constantly post kirby photos most of which are disturbing in one fashion or the other. Yesterday it was Kirby with boobs and now it's Kirby with an ass what's next? Just. Stop. Please. It's not endearing or "funny". It's aggravating.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Can you. Can you stop? Like please? You constantly post kirby photos most of which are disturbing in one fashion or the other. Yesterday it was Kirby with boobs and now it's Kirby with an ass what's next? Just. Stop. Please. It's not endearing or "funny". It's aggravating.
Jezz, everyone just freaking calm down...
i will stop okay.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Did Wishiwashi make the Galar Dex? I just got back into the Pokemon TCG, and I made a really good deck with it. I started really liking the thing, and I would hate to lose it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom