• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
Ok. Here’s a fun exercise. Go down the list of Smash franchises and add as many additional characters from each one that you feel it needs. Not that you want. That you feel is needs. (I know that technically no franchises NEEDS anything but go with me here). I’ll post mine in a sec after I think about it a bit. There is no limit to how many characters you can add.
The only exclusions I would say feel especially notable are Dixie Kong, Bandana Dee, (Captain) Toad, Ganon, and Kamek. These are recurring main characters in major ongoing series and none of them are in Smash. Maybe Impa as a Sheik echo as well.

Characters like Rex and Blyeth are the hot new flavor but the series will move on from them eventually.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy ****, it started raining and I forgot to take my Switch out of a desk not covered from the rain.

The console got hit by the rain, but thankfully it still works 100% well after taking out the water from it.

Remember contreras: always put your electronic devices in places covered from the rain. Even if it may seem to not rain.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
makes sense, since zekrom is among the 35 additional pokemon in the files but unobtainable
Funny thing about Zekrom is that if you put him into the encounter table, he chases you.

D

Deleted member

Funny thing about Zekrom is that if you put him into the encounter table, he chases you.

Possible cut legendary event? Or just something that will be added later?

edit: that lunge as well leads me to believe this was some kinda cut Legendary encounter. None of the pokemon so far have been known to lunge at you if they are actively aggroed on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Possible cut legendary event? Or just something that will be added later?
Probably the latter if I were to guess. All of the major Legendaries listed would make for good Raid Battles or the like, so I could see them be a thing where GF makes them special events that you can go and get at certain times similar to how GO's events are handled.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Holy ****, it started raining and I forgot to take my Switch out of a desk not covered from the rain.

The console got hit by the rain, but thankfully it still works 100% well after taking out the water from it.

Remember contreras: always put your electronic devices in places covered from the rain. Even if it may seem to not rain.
Silly JD...

A little rain isn't going to hurt a console made with Nintendonium.

StormC

Smash Hero
Me: Decidueye should have been the gen 7 Pokemon in Smash and he was ROBBED.

Also me:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Me: Decidueye should have been the gen 7 Pokemon in Smash and he was ROBBED.

Also me:

At least I'm still loyal to "Mimikyu/Lycanroc should have been the gen 7 Pokemon in Smash and they were ROBBED."

Shroob

Sup?
I'll never forgive them for doing my boy Garchomp dirty.

You just don't break up the core of Tyranitar/Excadrill/Garchomp

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mario: Waluigi
Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong
Kirby: Bandanna Dee
Earthbound: Ninten
Fire Emblem: Edelgard/Byleth/Dimitri
Sonic: Eggman/Tails
Xenoblade: Rex and Pyra
Needs is an exaggeration, as no series NEEDS any extra content. It'd just be really sick if it happened. But I'll play along.

Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong. The GOAT Kong next to Diddy.
Sonic: Tails. The most famous Player 2 other than Luigi.
Mega Man: Mega Man X or Mega Man .EXE. Being lead characters of their series and being really influential to the franchise as a whole.
Xenoblade: Elma. Mechanically, she'd be really cool. And a popular series like that should have at least 1 more character.
Street Fighter: Chun-Li. Pretty much the First Lady of Fighting games, really iconic.
KOF/FF: Geese or Iori. If we HAVE to have another Down-B counter, might as well make it Geese's PREDICTABO!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If I build a suit of armor made out of Nokia phones, am I practically invincible?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
day 2 into pokemon and a christmas present from my family came in early

1573937205323.png

oh god oh **** my free time

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Galarian Meowth freaked me out the first time I encountered it. There I was just enjoying my stroll through a grassy meadow when this little demonic furball just popped out of the grass and charged right at me.

Naturally I caught it and added it to my team.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ok. Here’s a fun exercise. Go down the list of Smash franchises and add as many additional characters from each one that you feel it needs. Not that you want. That you feel is needs. (I know that technically no franchises NEEDS anything but go with me here). I’ll post mine in a sec after I think about it a bit. There is no limit to how many characters you can add.
Mario: Waluigi
Zelda: CD-I Ganon
Kirby: Bandanna Dee
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Poochy
Wario: Shake King
Pikmin: Titan Dweevil
Pokemon: Zacian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom