• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
This:

See this? That's what you just did. You vandalized this poor creature by having an opinion :yoshi:
Agree, poor Poochy...
This is what happens when someone whines about me wanting Bandana Dee and Shake King in Smash Bros:
images (31).jpeg

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
dunno is anyone answered this but its an exFAT sD card problem, not pokemon
yup, looks like it only springs up if either:
  • you've personally altered the format of your SD card from standard factory settings (e.g. by formatting it for computer use)
  • your SD card is a dodgy brand or fake

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
and unlike your toy dog, her game is actually full of actual danger
Have you played a Yoshi game before? Have you even gazed in the general direction of one? It only seems like a breeze because my boi is over-powered as ****!!! Last time I checked, lava is still pretty deadly and yet Poochy wades through it like a train without so much as a singe :yoshi:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Have you played a Yoshi game before? Have you even gazed in the general direction of one? It only seems like a breeze because my boi is over-powered as ****!!! Last time I checked, lava is still pretty deadly and yet Poochy wades through it like a train without so much as a singe :yoshi:
Agree, Poochy is like a invincible locomotive charging into the blast of the Tsar Bomba.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Except literally any first-parties meanwhile the base game had both first and third party characters theorized and speculated so go off I guess.
But the variety of third parties speculated has increased drastically thanks to Joker. Literally any character from any third party game you love could have a shot, which gives hope to some of my most wanted as well.

Plus after the base game, I feel like all of the important first parties have been added. Imo, all of the remaining picks seem to be scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
yup, looks like it only springs up if either:
  • you've personally altered the format of your SD card from standard factory settings (e.g. by formatting it for computer use)
  • your SD card is a dodgy brand or fake
I may not like Sword and Shield as much as the next guy but its funny when people pin their own problems on a game

D

Deleted member

I may not like Sword and Shield as much as the next guy but its funny when people pin their own problems on a game
tbf thou, this isn't just "there fault" GF is also to blame for not testing this kinda stuff beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Soooooo is this Pokemon glitch a huge deal or just a few isolated cases with causes outside the game's control? Was literally about to play it but now I'm scared lol. Really hoping I didn't just pay $60 for a digital brick, especially after feeling good about the game and being excited for it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Soooooo is this Pokemon glitch a huge deal or just a few isolated cases with causes outside the game's control? Was literally about to play it but now I'm scared lol. Really hoping I didn't just pay $60 for a digital brick, especially after feeling good about the game and being excited for it.
If your card isnt ExFat, you dont have to worry I think because it seems the problem is centered around that. Not sure about physical carts but Im sure thats fine too

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Its only for digital copies, I believe

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If your card isnt ExFat, you dont have to worry I think because it seems the problem is centered around that. Not sure about physical carts but Im sure thats fine too
Its only for digital copies, I believe
My copy of Shield is indeed digital. My SDcard is on the up and up as well (it's a proper one, not off-brand), but I'm honestly not sure what I should do. There isn't too much helpful info out there about it. Unfortunately, the Pokemon subreddit is too busy enjoying that the game has an issue (NatDex people are eating this up right now) than actually trying to figure it out and help people with it. :/

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
corruptions like this (as well as storage space), is why I try to buy physically for the big AAA games

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I tend to go to Serena as my go-to healer then switch between Sylvando and Erik for my 'hit multiple enemies at once' dealio

The remaining party member is usually whoever, though I've not been using Rab all that much

Interesting to hear that there's a mysterious Party Member Eight (unless I'm just being dumb and not getting it), but then I feel like I'm not that far in the game lol - I've been playing it a lot, but I was surprised when people brought up 'acts' like wtf is an act I didn't even realise I was in act 1 or wherever I currently am

Erik is top tier for dance moves though, and that's all that really matters

Shame we never got the Luminary's dance as a taunt in Smash - can you imagine pulling that out after pulling off some super bull**** KO?
Yeah, I can't mention Party Member 8 because... reasons, but you will get this person around the beginning of act 2.

D

Deleted member

Good morning! What's up with y'all today?
Apparently because of a SD problem, playing Pokemon Sword and Shield can erase everything on your switch(not including system specific stuff, but game data)

aka ZA WARUDO! SWITCH(lmao) Time OFF!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
My copy of Shield is indeed digital. My SDcard is on the up and up as well (it's a proper one, not off-brand), but I'm honestly not sure what I should do. There isn't too much helpful info out there about it. Unfortunately, the Pokemon subreddit is too busy enjoying that the game has an issue (NatDex people are eating this up right now) than actually trying to figure it out and help people with it. :/
Pop your SD card into a computer and check what storage type it is, if it's ExFAT copy everything to a folder on your desktop, then reformat the card as something else, then copy everything back on. That should fix any issue.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that wolf goddess can still be killed if I remember correctly, unlike Poochy :yoshi:
Just kidding poochy would be adorable, but you know where my choice lies for those two.
Hey everyone it's been a while. I'm curious, anyone here in the thread playing Sword and Shield already? I want to get it but for the first time ever for a main Pokémon game, I'm on the fence since
Absol, Infernape, Garchomp, Lopunny, Dragonite, Scizor, Komala (from what's been said online I hope it's not true).
So I just want to know, how is it so far?

Edit: Well, after hearing word of the game corrupting your saved data due to a certain SD card, maybe I'll at least wait for the eventual patch to come out, but I'm still interested with people's experience with the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom