• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Not like I expect anyone to notice, but it was on this day in 2007 when Super Mario Galaxy released in North America and a wonderful new character was introduced to Super Mario series. I did tell y'all she is my girl, right?

I shall leave that bit of fan art here to pay my respects...and for y'all to enjoy...if you want.

Sayonara :shyguy:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Quite a shame some western shows could not compete. I guess Japan made the better shows back then with Pokemon and DBZ.

in the Osmosis Jones DVD commentary the director(?) for the movie added pikachu in the poop area of the body and he started explaining
HAHA YEAH THATS WHAT I THINK OF THOSE JAPANESE CARTOONS!!
I PUT THEM IN THE ****
IN THE ANUS, THE ****TER
THATS WHAT I THINK OF THEM, THEYRE WASTE

explaining the very obvious joke

Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and DBZ made an entire market seethe lol

D

Deleted member

Not like I expect anyone to notice, but it was on this day in 2007 when Super Mario Galaxy released in North America and a wonderful new character was introduced to Super Mario series. I did tell y'all she is my girl, right?

I shall leave that bit of fan art here to pay my respects...and for y'all to enjoy...if you want.

Sayonara:shyguy:
I remember playing the game at the house of my old babysitter’s daughter who was married.

I really associate Rosalina with the memories of going there with her to visit the daughter and play some Mario Galaxy and NSMB Wii levels.

Rosalina may not be the White Mage from the Basketball spin offs or Pauline, but she is a Mario character who is really close to them as my favourite one.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

in the Osmosis Jones DVD commentary the director(?) for the movie added pikachu in the poop area of the body and he started explaining
HAHA YEAH THATS WHAT I THINK OF THOSE JAPANESE CARTOONS!!
I PUT THEM IN THE ****
IN THE ANUS, THE ****TER
THATS WHAT I THINK OF THEM, THEYRE WASTE

explaining the very obvious joke

Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and DBZ made an entire market seethe lol
I've heard some people think Pikachu's appearance here was a reference to this despite it being named in 2008.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is starting to feel like Smashboards after dark or some weird crap of that level.

Now, I’m an 18 years old boy...

... But I am scared with the chat right now.

Shroob

Sup?
This is starting to feel like Smashboards after dark or some weird crap of that level.

Now, I’m an 18 years old boy...

... But I am scared with the chat right now.
You could write a creepypasta about that.

We're just missing the hyper-realistic blood and the chat thread that people remember but the staff swears doesn't exist.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Yeah what happened? Apparently he moved to a mee channel? Cause GG is like, dead rn
No. Game Grumps is still around, they just also have a second channel called "The Grumps" for on camera content. They actually just changed their upload schedule from 10-20 minute videos every day (plus an extra each day of the weekend) to 30-60 minute videos 4 days a week.

D

Deleted member

It is 5:29am and I should be sleeping right now.

But I legit can’t.

I am the one to blame for all of this, so I must stay here until it all ends to show I ain’t a coward and accept the blame..

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
In the first age, in the first battle, when the speculation first lengthened, one stood.
He chose the path of perpetual torment.
In his ravenous hatred he found no peace.
And with boiling blood he scoured The Forum Directory seeking vengeance against the dark users who had wronged him.
And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him...
the Anime Slayer.

D

Deleted member

Remind me why we are doing summoning rituals again?
I posted something regarding one user that I shouldn’t have posted outside of PMs, people remembered a different user after I did so, some people with myself included asked who he was, then they started to try and bring him in and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom