• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Say it to his face then if you're gonna say it publicly.
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester

You're very pessimistic about leaks in general and are very quick to force dismiss topics others may be interested in. While having an opinion about them is valid, ignoring the desires and interests of others isn't very considerate and as a concerned individual, I would like to suggest the consideration of others' interest in a topic, as you yourself post about your obsession and passion for films, especially Godzilla. It wouldn't be nice if I dismissed all of your Godzilla talk on a whim and forced the thread to move on to something else like I'm the Dungeon Master. Some people are disgruntled, but it's not like a major issue that requires an immediate solution since I'm assuming nobody has had a moral dilemma about your actions. It's already shown above that some are disgruntled, but no one seems truly angry. This isn't a post of spite, this is a post of a concern that I was mostly unbothered with and putting faith in others to confront you with but also to tell @Bolderousness that I ain't no *****. :upsidedown:

If mods shoot me down a point from the dare, then so be it. My words still ring true feelings from the heart.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Llama or human?
-not sure how I feel incorporating her since her voice actress passed away a while back
-Kronk
-Stitch is near the bottom and I didn’t want to include too many paired characters.
-Maybe Gantu if his size was reduced down enough.
-Human Kuzko
-Fair point
-Yes, that was the name
-Fair enough
-And yeah, downscaled Gantu.

D

Deleted member

As I said pages back here is my list of spirits that I think are likley/unlikley to get promoted to fighters. I will take questions
BE446594-A5C7-4137-A18D-AE718B31988C.jpeg
@JDCabrera Knight Dude Knight Dude Lamperouge Lamperouge
You said you wanted to see it so here it is

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reptar is too big. He'll never get in

Also, what is it about Otis that I crack up every time I look at him? His movie wasn't even that funny :yoshi:
No he’s not, how could you forget about the iconic reptar on ice where he was scaled down and even sang!
1573534721488.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, who is JDS?
John Dylan Smith. Pretty much hated Ultimate, spent most of his time hating Ultimate, spent most of his other time hating anime sword fighters, and generally contributed nothing worth discussing. Got banned eventually.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Ah, gotcha. That is ESPECIALLY the case in anywhere, not just Japan, right?
Yes

Funny enough pokemon is the reason why alot of western cartoon got cancelled in the 90s because they couldn't compete with imported anime.
You had a ton of western animators getting super pissed at pokemon and DBZ so back in the late 90s/early 2000s there was alot of "UUH **** POKEMON **** THE JAPANESE ANIME GUYS, **** PIKACHU" *animates cute yellow rat creature getting annihilated*

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
John Dylan Smith. Pretty much hated Ultimate, spent most of his time hating Ultimate, spent most of his other time hating anime sword fighters, and generally contributed nothing worth discussing. Got banned eventually.
Is he unbanned? I saw him liking comments a few days ago.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have to admit that back when I joined the site I was also kind of a prick towards others, ngl.

Things in my life were not going well at all, and it showed. Quite a lot.

My initial reactions to Piranha Plant, Ultimate Alliance 3, the whole February drama... Stuff that overall could have destroyed my reputation here but somehow didn’t.

And here I am right now, close to finally overcoming all of my problems from the past and turning into the great person I aspire to be.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
User callouts, Will is protecting his pride, and some dude who is in bad videos. I dunno. I'm just here.
I wouldn't call it a callout. If it was a callout, there would be a lot worse.

Consider it a little divine intervention :4palutena:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Yes

Funny enough pokemon is the reason why alot of western cartoon got cancelled in the 90s because they couldn't compete with imported anime.
You had a ton of western animators getting super pissed at pokemon and DBZ so back in the late 90s/early 2000s there was alot of "UUH **** POKEMON **** THE JAPANESE ANIME GUYS, **** PIKACHU" *animates cute yellow rat creature getting annihilated*
Quite a shame some western shows could not compete. I guess Japan made the better shows back then with Pokemon and DBZ.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
there was alot of "UUH **** POKEMON **** THE JAPANESE ANIME GUYS, **** PIKACHU" *animates cute yellow rat creature getting annihilated*
Isn't this just Egoraptor before he went off the deep end at Game Grumps

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Took a photo of this smoke and fire outside my house, it's starting to get more worse with schools being shut down to keep kids safe.
Sorry for the brightness due to me being outside.
20191112_155829.jpg

*sniffs* I-i-i'm starting to get scared of losing my home and family.:sadeyes:
CdLvSOdUEAASkj4.jpg

Edit: the smoke & fire is going away.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Took a photo of this smoke and fire outside my house, it's starting to get more worse with schools being shut down to keep kids safe.
Sorry for the brightness due to me being outside.
View attachment 246264
*sniffs* I-i-i'm starting to get scared of losing my home and family.:sadeyes:
Oh-OH i forgot you live in AUS, ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom