• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So are we going to see someone else make another convincing fake leak just to see if they are disconfirmed by Sabi and Vergeben again?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
FYI someone is posting a playthrough of Pokemon Shield on YouTube.

If there's anything you haven't already seen that you don't want spoiled, I'd reccomend staying off YouTube until Friday.

D

Deleted member

If there's anything you haven't already seen that you don't want spoiled, I'd reccomend staying off YouTube until Friday.
Inb4 the thumbnail spoils Bane blowing up a gym stadium.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Are they even allowed to do that a week before release?

Iridium

Smash Hero

Shroob

Sup?
Replaying World of Light for just 2 spirits near the end of the game is....blergh. Even one-shotting everything with a giant metal Ganon is just needless busywork.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Shroob

Sup?
Seems like Smash reddit is pretty united for Lloyd if it does come down to a Namco Rep as Number 5, that's nice to see at the very least.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Any early game weapons worth exploring?
Anything is. I mean, one of the coolest things about Dark Souls is that you can experiment and mix with your equipment. The fact that you can go through the entire game with just the equipment you were given at the start is cool. Basically, it's not a game where you find stronger equipment and replace your old equipment. It's a game that allows you to stick to the equipment you are given if you find that it suits you just fine and allows you to try out new playstyles to suit your needs if your old playstyle didn't.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would anyone be opposed to King of Fighters XV getting an English dub?

They could always do Terry like how MK does Scorpion, where one guy does most of the lines but Ed Boon still does “Get over here!”. Where Terry’s new VA does pre-battle lines, victory quotes, etc. but key lines like “Buh nucle!” “Are you okay!?!” And “BUSTA WOOF!” Are still in Engrish. I mean, I also wouldn’t mind hearing an English VA do those lines. I imagine whoever it is could still do the lines with equal passion and energy.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

They could always do Terry like how MK does Scorpion, where one guy does most of the lines but Ed Boon still does “Get over here!”. Where Terry’s new VA does pre-battle lines, victory quotes, etc. but key lines like “Buh nucle!” “Are you okay!?!” And “BUSTA WOOF!” Are still in Engrish. I mean, I also wouldn’t mind hearing an English VA do those lines. I imagine whoever it is could still do the lines with equal passion and energy.
I wouldn't be opposed to a dub if it turned out decent.

Terry absolutely needs to keep his Engrish, though.

D

Deleted member

If the dubbing is on par with stuff like Street Fighter V, I'd take it. If it's on par with Maximum Impact, then ****.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Depends on the casting and direction, I’d be happy if both are good.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean those Tales of series icons and what not are still up in the air. He’s also basically the most well known Tales protagonist to your average gamer.

You could also make the argument that, perhaps, Namco could want to continue to push the series in the west like SE did with Dragon Quest.

Regardless, it seems like a safe bet that Lloyd would be the Tales pick, that he would probably be the pick if it’s not Heihachi, and that Sakurai has backed that up before when speaking about the Mii Fighter costume.

Though Dark Souls would be cool.

He’s pretty solid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean those Tales of series icons and what not are still up in the air. He’s also basically the most well known Tales protagonist to your average gamer.

You could also make the argument that, perhaps, Namco could want to continue to push the series in the west like SE did with Dragon Quest.

Regardless, it seems like a safe bet that Lloyd would be the Tales pick, that he would probably be the pick if it’s not Heihachi, and that Sakurai has backed that up before when speaking about the Mii Fighter costume.

He’s pretty solid.
Lloyd is definitely the Tales pick if his Smash 4 costume was anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom