• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gwa ha ha! It is me, Tira! Happy to see me? I thought so!

Let me see how I can get a laugh out of y'all tonight...oh, I know! This time, I am gonna show y'all some more of my favorite meme!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Poor Mai Shiranui. She just does not give up, does she?

Gwa ha! Another job well done! I bet Mr. :bowser: will totally give me a raise after this! :shyguy:
This is probably the coolest response to Mai.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Translation please...
Translation: Give me english, *****!
i'm sorry

In all serious, going by my non-existent Japanese, seems to have something to do with "Team Ninja" having some kind of Mai model. Probably is off the mark thou, don't take my word for it.

edit: godammit SneakyLink SneakyLink , your name has never been more appropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What horror game elements would said horror character bring to Smash if we’re determining their potential based on genre?
It's not really a mechanic or a anything, but I'd love to see some creepy animations. Just having someone like Pyramid Head approach me in Smash is gonna be unnerving if they get the animations right.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Translation: Give me english, *****!
i'm sorry

In all serious, going by my non-existent Japanese, seems to have something to do with "Team Ninja" having some kind of Mai model. Probably is off the mark thou, don't take my word for it.

edit: godammit SneakyLink SneakyLink , your name has never been more appropriate
I'll just leave this here.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
thinking I should finish tales of vesperia so I can be the yuri lowell stan I was born to be

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Judging from the links, I'd say they're noting how if you want Mai in a fighting game then you play DOA 6 where she is DLC.
Or you know... you can buy any KOF game (including 15 when it eventually releases) where she'll be a base roster character and not DLC.

Just sayin'

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Or you know... you can buy any KOF game (including 15 when it eventually releases) where she'll be a base roster character and not DLC.

Just sayin'
What’s wrong with DLC?

I mean, DoA 6 is incredibly simplified and not very fun so there’s that reason not to buy it. But I thought we all agreed DLC was fine?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
What’s wrong with DLC?

I mean, DoA 6 is incredibly simplified and not very fun so there’s that reason not to buy it. But I thought we all agreed DLC was fine?
Nothing is wrong w/ DLC.

But if someone really wants to play as Mai in a fighting game.... then just buy a game from the series she's actually from.

It'll be cheaper than buying base DOA 6 + the Mai DLC.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> tweets “#ThankYouGameFreak” with Pikachu patting Caterpie’s back
> another user replies and appears to be miffed by it

well this is just dandy.

edit: alright this guy is really frickin annoying. I didn’t even say anything bad about the BringBackTheNatDex people and just didn’t like the people who are rude about it. It’s nice knowing people will crap on you for being a nice guy, and over a frickin game. Criticism is fine if said right, but not everyone has to frickin give it or completely agree.

edit2: so he was just bothered by people giving blind praise or saying “because it’s Pokémon”, as if my tweet even had anything to do with that. Some people just suck.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Wtf are with these ghosts, bro?

Like, this ****** just stretched out Lanky Kong style and slit my throat. Jesus.
Ah, New Londo.

Turn back. It's not a neighborhood you want to be in yet.

Dark Souls 1 starts you off with three directions you can go, and two of them are not only technical and tough for a new character, but are straight up dead ends.

You're going to want to go up from Firelink Shrine. Once you find your way, things become more straightforward.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just beat the story mode of Luigi's Mansion 3. Extremely enjoyable and silly characters.

Going to see how far I can go for 100% before Pokémon Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom