• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Just a reminder

edit: hold on whoa whoa whoa whoa

Nier: Replicant/Gestalt is a straight up sequel to Drakangard 3, Peridot, not a spin-off. And Automata is a sequel to Nier. boy do I know how to run my mouth

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
5 house points to Geno and DoomSlayer.

All the kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite wince.
I mean, being old and able to shoot stuff doesn't inherently make your moveset more fun.

Just like how being recent and well-known doesn't give you less potential for being fun.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Just a reminder

edit: hold on whoa whoa whoa whoa

Nier: Replicant/Gestalt is a straight up sequel to Drakangard 3, Peridot, not a spin-off. And Automata is a sequel to Nier.

Smooth Criminal
I love this, but I can’t help but feel like speculation is now going to devolve into people arguing over why their characters is objectively more fun to play than others.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, being old and able to shoot stuff doesn't inherently make your moveset more fun.

Just like how being recent and well-known doesn't give you less potential for being fun.
It’s just a point against all the people who say Geno is ineligible because he’s than irrelevant and doom can’t be In because Japan doesn’t know him.

D

Deleted member

It’s just a point against all the people who say Geno is ineligible because he’s than irrelevant and doom can’t be In because Japan doesn’t know him.
No, it is a point about opening our minds and letting others enjoy the characters they like as unknown as they may be.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I love this, but I can’t help but feel like speculation is now going to devolve into people arguing over why their characters is objectively more fun to play than others.
So... Smash fanbase as always?

(joking of course, but let's be honest, people warping Sakurai's words to back-up their faves isn't anything new)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
the beautiful part about this is that speculah's not making the game, Sakurai is

although I will say I wouldn't mind at all if folks talked at length about how their beloved characters would play in the context of Smash instead of waxing on and on about sales and arbitrary rules surrounding their inclusion

Smooth Criminal

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So... Smash fanbase as always?

(joking of course, but let's be honest, people warping Sakurai's words to back-up their faves isn't anything new)
the beautiful part about this is that speculah's not making the game, Sakurai is

although I will say I wouldn't mind at all if folks talked at length about how their beloved characters would play in the context of Smash instead of waxing on and on about sales and arbitrary rules surrounding their inclusion

Smooth Criminal
True, at least we’ll have new talking points.

Oh I saw online that battle arenas have been updated, not with my Switch currently but apparently you can make changes to the rules without having to shut down the arena and can send messages now!

D

Deleted member

Smooth Criminal
That's what I did with Pauline a few days ago.

If you are interested, I could share my Google Document about how I imagine her moveset, alts and taunts.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Makes total sense; It's the Italy Stage theme from Fatal Fury 2.

Mario and Terry could head there and eat lotsa spaghetti.
The Smash Bros website agree with us.

Mario & Terry best cap duo alongside Terry & Diddy.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
'This character would be fun' comes with 'my most wanted has a lot of moveset potential' in not really telling you much about a character as everyone says it (yes your character has moveset potential, but so did a plant and a plastic toy)

Having said that, Sakurai's statement that being fun to play > being recognisable means that Rayman, a literal who in Japan, no longer has any barriers to his inclusion and is totally a lock and I'll sue Sakurai if the big poopyhead doesn't include him :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Tbh I really hope the Caco leak doesn't get debunked by anything besides an official reveal or announcement. I want to be locked in speculation hell again up till the Game Awards in December.

D

Deleted member

I thought Cacodemon was a new leaked Pokemon, what do you mean the "mon" in it isn't for Pokemon

D

Deleted member

As for shantae regarding my joke post above just tone down her chest give her a vest and she’s Ret-2-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom