• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, my mother “got convinced” about Terry and we managed to take 10€ from my father to use alongside my 5€ left from my birthday to go pick a 15€ eshop card for Terry and probably the first Fatal Fury.

What I should have expected however was that my mother used her stand [TV Romantic Comedy] and now she won’t go there until she finishes watching what she calls a movie.

Lmao.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait. The man is married? I actually think I knew that. Must have forgotten.

Imagine what it would be like to be Sakurai’s kid.
Yep. Michiko Sakurai. She also worked as a UI/stage designer in some of his games.

Also, not exactly a kid but he has a cat and she's the cutest thing ever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yep. Michiko Sakurai. She also worked as a UI/stage designer in some of his games.

Also, not a kid but he has a cat and she's the cutest thing ever.
Was it confirmed that the cat on Pokémon Stadium 2 is her?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
GUYS! GUYS!

TERRY'S AMAZING AND SUPER FUN!

THE STAGE IS EXCELLENT!

AND 50 TRACKS!

I LOVE!

also, lol at Mai getting completely denied like that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

BRUH BUSTER WOLF APPARANTLY BEATS WONDERWING?
Maybe it functions as a pseudo-grab for the purposes of getting it to connect properly, unless Power Geyser also beats it in which case idk lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

osby osby I forgot to tell you that my uncle got a cat some months ago.

She is really cute, doh also tends to run away from people when they get close to her.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just wait until next presentation when Sakurai calls us bad boys and girls for leaking the mii costumes and subsequently geno and doomslayer

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Did you pick the whole Fighter Pass in the end btw?

Just curious.
Yeah, I ended up getting the entire thing

I'm one of those peeps who likes a complete experience, so I would've gotten it regardless,

But Joker and Terry alone have already made those 25 bucks completely worth it.

Can't wait to see what fighter 5 has in store.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing (yeah yeah yeah!)
I'm still standing (yeah yeah yeah!)

Sorry about the lyrics, I just can’t stop thinking about this song due to how much I relate myself with this song after what happened this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Sakurais comment about how the character doesn’t need to be recognizable boded well for indies too tbh. Because they have a big crowd but not the whole general crowd of fans. Which is enough merit I’d say for one to get in. I wonder why we don’t have a playable indie then though

osby

Smash Obsessed
Michiko Masahiro you mean
Sakurai is their last name.

osby osby I forgot to tell you that my uncle got a cat some months ago.

She is really cute, doh also tends to run away from people when they get close to her.
She sounds like a sweetheart.

Some cats can trust issues if they're not used to humans as kittens. Our younger cat used to be afraid of us a lot but now he's braver.

Give her some time, maybe she gets friendlier.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai is their last name.

She sounds like a sweetheart.

Some cats can trust issues if they're not used to humans as kittens. Our younger cat used to be afraid of us a lot but now he's braver.

Give her some time, maybe she gets friendlier.
Sure!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
BRUH BUSTER WOLF APPARANTLY BEATS WONDERWING?

To every Banjo main that has shown up in my lobby just to yolo wonderwing and taunt.

Your days are numbered.

D

Deleted member

To every Banjo main that has shown up in my lobby just to yolo wonderwing and taunt.

Your days are numbered.
I don't even know how people rationalize yolo wonderwings. I treat that **** like water in the desert and these dudes are throwing them out on already shielding opponents and ****.
There are starving children in pools that could use those golden feathers y'know

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
2018 smash ultimate was also a much larger development team and Q&A department, though, so a small image leak here or there was to be expected somewhere along the line

however, for not only pictures but an actual video to somehow leak out of the downsized smash development team, let alone a video recorded while two other people were apparently playing alongside the leaker, is incredibly bizarre
I guess so. For the second point though, Ken leaker also had 3 people playing with him.

Still on the real train 'til it's dead:happysheep:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Yeah, Terry is winning the award for my favorite DLC character, overtaking Hero. One of the most fun characters in the entire game to play, has a good sense of nostalgia to the 90's, THE best DLC stage so far and one of the best stages in the game with how fun and satisfying it is to get KO's, one of the best Final Smashes in the game, one of the most satisfying moves in the game to land with Buster Wolf and a really good selection of music representing not just his entire franchise, but his entire company.

He might just be joining my Top 15 characters in the game. He is just way too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom