• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok like, the Ori And The Blind Forest sequel looks AMAZING.

I was never interested in the first one but like, holy ****.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Anyone else intrigued by the game with the big green dude at the end? I think it's got a lot of potential to be a sensation.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What is this stubby villager wizard? He's cute in a weird way.
Never did I think we would get a Minecraft character with personality.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
>Putting faith in Sabi, who's gotten **** wrong
>Not the CHAD VRPlant with the 100% track record.

Teach, even you should know that an A is a better grade than a B- :mybodyisreggie:
Y-you think i’m putting stock in Sabi?

Not really. It’ll be interesting to see what she says, but she’s no big time leaker.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's remember this thread is focused in discussing Banjo-Kazooie as a potential fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Despite the IP's relation to the Xbox conference, this really isn't the place to be discussing it.
There is also need to go antagonize people for not getting they were hoping for from it, but we should just drop the conversation all together.

Smash news will be showing up in the Nintendo Direct Tuesday morning, they literally said that. So all we have left to do is wait and cross our fingers that our favorite fighter receives the invitation.
I uh...I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
On the topic of fighting games, what we also really need is a LEGO fighting game in whatever style. Just imagine the customization options, for one thing.
Maybe a very fitting gimmick for items play would be that you can collect multiple items at once to combine them into bigger and stronger items, so the characters could end up swinging around comically random mishmashes of collected objects, although of course it’d probably reduce your mobility and frame data.
It could also theoretically be an insane crossover of characters from different media if they really wanted it to be one, if LEGO Dimensions was any indication.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Let's remember this thread is focused in discussing Banjo-Kazooie as a potential fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Despite the IP's relation to the Xbox conference, this really isn't the place to be discussing it.
There is also need to go antagonize people for not getting they were hoping for from it, but we should just drop the conversation all together.

Smash news will be showing up in the Nintendo Direct Tuesday morning, they literally said that. So all we have left to do is wait and cross our fingers that our favorite fighter receives the invitation.
You sure about that chief?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Another reason I'm not expecting Banjo at this point is because he's of an current dead franchise. Look what that lead Isaac to. Being an assist trophy again. What would make Banjo any different?

Yes he's been heavily demanded but so was Isaac.

As said I'm setting myself up for the disappointment.
Well Megaman and Castlevania were both dead due to neglect so history could repeat one last time.

I swear these references to the Megas aren't on purpose

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How would you react if the big reveal for Nintendo was a Mario 64 Remaster in Odyssey’s engine and style. With more stars and each world is on the scale of odyssey’s. Of course new stars and multiple playable characters would be included too.

Thoughts?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Something I’ve heard is that there’s a possibility that a new Banjo game could be released exclusively on Nintendo Switch, because it will hardly sell on Xbox One.

I’ve heard from a few people that that game exists, but might not get shown off.

I wouldn’t count Banjo out until Tuesday.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
How would you react if the big reveal for Nintendo was a Mario 64 Remaster in Odyssey’s engine and style. With more stars and each world is on the scale of odyssey’s. Of course new stars and multiple playable characters would be included too.

Thoughts?
Mario Sunshine when?

Shroob

Sup?

Thoughts?
"It DoESn'T FEel LiKe ThE ORIgINal."

Or at least, that's what I hear from people who piss on the DS port all the time.

D

Deleted member

Tuesday is going to come so fast.
Hang on to your rears.
Excitement will flow within us! :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Thoughts?
Eh, not the same engine. Mario 64 felt perfect to me for what it was. DS version did not work correctly controls-wise, though it was a neat and fun game on its own.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Guess who's watching How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, tonight?

<This guy. This Dedede and K. Rool main who just made this post you're reading. That's right

The day has finally come. I'm hyped, even if I'm not prepared for the story's conclusion, which will no doubt feel bittersweet.

D

Deleted member

Something I’ve heard is that there’s a possibility that a new Banjo game could be released exclusively on Nintendo Switch, because it will hardly sell on Xbox One.

I’ve heard from a few people that that game exists, but might not get shown off.

I wouldn’t count Banjo out until Tuesday.
I really doubt a new Banjo game would be exclusive to the Switch given that they could port it relatively easy to PC and Xbone which seems to be the strategy from MS lately, I could see one being in early stages of planning for consoles but I call doubt to the exclusivity.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I can't believe they got Keanu Reeves, legendary developer of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda, on stage at Microsoft's press conference. Surely, this means a blooming partnership between Microsoft and Nintendo is on the horizon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe they got Keanu Reeves, legendary developer of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda, on stage at Microsoft's press conference. Surely, this means a blooming partnership between Microsoft and Nintendo is on the horizon.
Maybe they'll finally release Super John Wick 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom