• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
With the Art of Super Mario Odyssey book being released this week, would anyone on here have any interest in an Art of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate or series in general book, should one ever come to pass? I would like to see that happen, to be able to see concepts for stages and character renders, and the whole process of making the game. Probably won't happen, but it would be pretty cool.

D

Deleted member

With the Art of Super Mario Odyssey book being released this week, would anyone on here have any interest in an Art of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate or series in general book, should one ever come to pass? I would like to see that happen, to be able to see concepts for stages and character renders, and the whole process of making the game. Probably won't happen, but it would be pretty cool.
I agree.

It would be really awesome.

D

Deleted member

>Tyranitar Godzilla is in the game.
>Chairman Rose Mr.Fantastic is a gym battle commentator
>Kaiju Pokémon
>Nice Pokémon designs
>Hopefully Zoroark returns
>Interesting lore so far

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just a quick suggestion, can we agree to seperate SwSh Story Spoilers and SwSh Pokemon spoilers? Like, I don't wanna be spoiled on the story, but I'm up for cool new Mons.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I didn't think anything of it until someone pointed out what it looks like.
Uhhh, by any chance does what it kind of looks like also relates to the kind of weird name it has....? You know, because its like a certain other word...? Because if it is, I am terrified.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Popping in with two questions while staying low.

1) are there preevolutions to existing Pokémon?

2) how many galarian forms total, And the full dex hasn’t leaked right? Curious on the later for a numbers perspective

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just a quick suggestion, can we agree to seperate SwSh Story Spoilers and SwSh Pokemon spoilers? Like, I don't wanna be spoiled on the story, but I'm up for cool new Mons.
Ditto :132: to this - I've needed these leaks to boost my confidence in the game after an underwhelming hype season but I'd like to keep some surprises and I'm happy going in dark re: the story

StormC

Smash Hero
I’m so happy with all the new Pokemon but really bummed about Dexit...I’m conflicted.

I need to hear more about postgame content and the EXP scaling before I can consider buying.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Lemme just say, I'm digging most of the designs they're showing off so far. I went ahead and did a little something for the occasion, but it's in the beta stages so it won't see completion until much later.

Obvious spoiler of course.
Me_and_the_boys_getting_leaked_for_Galar_Small.png

D

Deleted member

Lemme just say, I'm digging most of the designs they're showing off so far. I went ahead and did a little something for the occasion, but it's in the beta stages so it won't see completion until much later.

Obvious spoiler of course.
Already saw it on Discord.

It is really awesome!

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Popping in with two questions while staying low.

1) are there preevolutions to existing Pokémon?

2) how many galarian forms total, And the full dex hasn’t leaked right? Curious on the later for a numbers perspective
1) Sadly no.

2) About nine or ten different lines so far. Pretty sure not every Pokémon has been revealed, but we're getting closer.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wait waitwaitwaitwait

They seriously, for real, named a Pokemon
FAPPLE

Who let this happen

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm a sucker for quality video game illustrations and own a few art books myself, so I would absolutely love it if Smash Ultimate got one in the future.

D

Deleted member

I love voicing in projects with amazing OSTs. 0:20 just MMMMMM.

Also, ’cause I get the feeling someone is going to ask, yes, that is my character in the thumbnail.

D

Deleted member

I love voicing in projects with amazing OSTs. 0:20 just MMMMMM.

Also, ’cause I get the feeling someone is going to ask, yes, that is my character in the thumbnail.

Reminds me of Metroid Prime music.

I dig it.

Shroob

Sup?
So uh, regarding a certain 4 newmons.

Is anyone gonna bring up how the 4 new Fossil Pokemon don't actually HAVE 'correct' forms?

I originally thought that the Fish was right, but someone who's deep into Paleontology told me that the 4 halves of each Mon are from completely different prehistoric animals.... and the Fish's head is on upside down.

Galarian Scientists literally out here playing god with dead animals by mixing together whatever they can get their hands on.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Is anyone gonna bring up how the 4 new Fossil Pokemon don't actually HAVE 'correct' forms?

I originally thought that the Fish was right, but someone who's deep into Paleontology told me that the 4 halves of each Mon are from completely different prehistoric animals.... and the Fish's head is on upside down.

Galarian Scientists literally out here playing god with dead animals by mixing together whatever they can get their hands on.
Neat idea, but they look dumb.

D

Deleted member

6CA429E3-823A-4C27-BA10-673FB4CA8971.jpeg

The lore keeps getting more interesting.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I mean, that's the point I'm making

The scientists literally took 4 parts of separate animals and said "Eh, **** it."

View attachment 244794
Right, but the theme can be pulled off in theory, look at Silvally - it's just they deliberately went for clashing looks and got results that reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom