• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Big rip. Apparently it was a prank bruh

I don't ****ing know anymore

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Alleged artwork of Scorbunny's final evo.

None of the starters have a Gigantamax Form.

If that's real, then it's pretty good artwork. Just like the Inteleon one (which I'm now assuming may be real since it shares the same style as this) it shows the Pokémon's concept more clearly and gives it a better feel.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That artwork of Scorbunny's final evolution kicking a projectile like it's a soccer ball has completely sold me on him. Best starter evolution by a landslide.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I love it when Fox is used in a Spirit Battle.
1572826304425.png

He always looks like he is actually about to shoot whoever is possessing him.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If that's real, then it's pretty good artwork. Just like the Inteleon one (which I'm now assuming may be real since it shares the same style as this) it shows the Pokémon's concept more clearly and gives it a better feel.
IDK about this new one, but the latter artwork was confirmed to be fake. Was made by someone on Deviantart.

Shroob

Sup?
So can someone get me

Better images and names of the correct fossils and the "HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!" Versions?

D

Deleted member

At this point we're already spoiling the entire game of Pokemon for the entire community.

Man this is worse than deactivating Facebook for the sake of Game Of Thrones spoilers...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
At this point we're already spoiling the entire game of Pokemon for the entire community.

Man this is worse than deactivating Facebook for the sake of Game Of Thrones spoilers...
Only thing that has been leaked are Pokemon. We still have plenty of the game left unspoiled.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
could change with the expanded dex, but Charmander is the only Kanto starter as Bulbasaur nor Squirtle can be seen in the pokédex number before or after it

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Alright, I played around with some numbers here:

If we cut all of the Starters aside from the Charizard line, that means we lost 60 Pokémon right off the bat there. With Legendaries, Mythicals, and Ultra Beasts, that's another 80 ignoring Mew. That means we know 140 Pokémon we are definitely not getting back at the time. There are 829 Pokémon total, so if we remove the 140 we know about that leaves 689 Pokémon. Considering the rumored expanded dex is 632, that means there at least 57 extra Pokémon that are getting axed somewhere. That also doesn't include the new Pokémon, which we don't have a final count on, but if I were to make an estimate, it seems that we have around 80-90 in the game. For the sake of this post, I'll do the higher end and assume 90 until further notice. That means there are 147 non-Legendary or Starter Pokémon that got axed, with the legendaries and Starters included that's 287, leaving us with around 542 returning Pokémon.

In short, we have approximately 542 returning Pokémon, 147 non-starter/legendaries cut, and 287 total cut.

IDK about this new one, but the latter artwork was confirmed to be fake. Was made by someone on Deviantart.
Have a link? I'd love to see their art.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Alright, I played around with some numbers here:

If we cut all of the Starters aside from the Charizard line, that means we lost 60 Pokémon right off the bat there. With Legendaries, Mythicals, and Ultra Beasts, that's another 80 ignoring Mew. That means we know 140 Pokémon we are definitely not getting back at the time. There are 829 Pokémon total, so if we remove the 140 we know about that leaves 689 Pokémon. Considering the rumored expanded dex is 632, that means there at least 57 extra Pokémon that are getting axed somewhere. That also doesn't include the new Pokémon, which we don't have a final count on, but if I were to make an estimate, it seems that we have around 80-90 in the game. For the sake of this post, I'll do the higher end and assume 90 until further notice. That means there are 147 non-Legendary or Starter Pokémon that got axed, with the legendaries and Starters included that's 287, leaving us with around 542 returning Pokémon.

In short, we have approximately 542 returning Pokémon, 147 non-starter/legendaries cut, and 287 total cut.

Have a link? I'd love to see their art.
I'm a little sad to know some of my favorites aren't in, but I think most people already knew starters and Legendaries would have the hardest time getting in.

But I can't complain. This is a number I'm satisfied with, both the number of new Pokemon and the number of returning ones.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah those are good numbers overall.

I'm almost positive my fav 'mon didn't make it but hey, Smash got me used to seeing certain characters getting the axe that I like.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Hatterene looks like the new Gardevoir. Not bad.
Still considering the Psychic-type ladybug for a slot.
If the pseudo really is Dragon/Ghost, then I'm sold on it for sure. It helps that a catapult Pokémon was an idea I actually thought of a day or two ago.

All three of these would make fine additions to my team, but I'm still left without a Fighting-type, which is basically a necessity. Sirfetch'd and that octopus are Fighting-type, but I'm not sure if I want either of them, plus I don't know if I'm getting the version that Sirfetch'd is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom