• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey, that's alright. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, mate. I've had that happen to me twice, so I definitely understand the pain and frustration that can come from that.

I was feeling a little tapped out yesterday anyways, so we wouldn't of played regardless. Passed out around 8 at night. So in some sense I'm glad you didn't want to play, because I probably would of left you hanging by accident.
Appreciate the condolences. It's my 3rd or so time losing a pet to these circumstances so it's not anything new, but yeah it doesn't ever get easier.

Don't ever feel like it's an obligation when we play or anything. Mostly wanted to play now because once Luigi's Mansion 3 is out, I'll most likely be addicted to it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, joking aside, the community acts like "Me no play this game. Me no know it exist, thus, game bad."

Terry's the shining example of this. "Terry just Trucker Ken. Terry bad. 20+ years of gaming legacy? Me never play King of Fighters. Unga Bunga no deserve spot."
You don't even need to play much of KOF to recognize the franchise's worth though.

The funny thing is, the Japanese hardcore fans like their Smashboard/reddit/4chan goers are just as bad if not worse than ours.

They constantly call us westerners out for clinging onto dead characters or series like Geno or Golden Sun respectively(most don't even seem to remember Golden Sun even exists when its brought up), and for every "Japan bias" you see on Reddit, they counter en masse with "Western pick"

Lol
It's almost as if reading stupid **** in your own language will make you think everywhere else is somehow smarter, when no, no that's not the case at all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Appreciate the condolences. It's my 3rd or so time losing a pet to these circumstances so it's not anything new, but yeah it doesn't ever get easier.

Don't ever feel like it's an obligation when we play or anything. Mostly wanted to play now because once Luigi's Mansion 3 is out, I'll most likely be addicted to it.
Well I mean, I'm the one that asked, so naturally I should be there. Lol

But yeah. Luigi's Mansion 3. Forgot that was coming out.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
to be clear, a terry launch in the 1st-4th range would be extremely unusual: smash DLC almost always drops around wednesdays (timezones notwithstanding)

he'd have to get a video tonight (i.e. joker/3.0 video hours) and launch a day later on the 1st for this to mean anything

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
to be clear, a terry launch in the 1st-4th range would be extremely unusual: smash DLC almost always drops around wednesdays (timezones notwithstanding)

he'd have to get a video tonight (i.e. joker/3.0 video hours) and launch a day later on the 1st for this to mean anything
Here's hoping then tbh. He's coming very soon regardless and I really can't wait.

D

Deleted member

I need to check the whole P5R OST when I have time.

Someone over at Discord gave me a Drive link with every song.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey.

If it's a skirmish game and the enemy Mei is being friendly.

Please enjoy it instead of trying to claim some unfounded revenge.

;(

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well. The fangs I bought don’t work. Turns out the seller made a bunch of fake accounts to load it up with fake good reviews as there are just as many negative ones as positive, and the negative ones actually reflect the quality of the product.

D

Deleted member

yeah but its when you dont get a sneak attack. Its like Time to Make History and Reach Out To The Truth with the only difference bei g for p5r, only last suprise is good
Kind of wish it didn't do that method again, but maybe I'm one of the heathens who would have preferred if they kept Last Surprise 24/7.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
*x-files theme plays”

Holding back the gloating for now. It’s not befitting of a creature of the night.

anybody wanna see my costume makeup?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom