• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yo this one radio station is like nothing but emo and edgy songs rn. It normally isn't. Is this for Halloween?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
current thinking regarding terry:

the SNK copyright is being reflected across every instance of the spirit event (including online), so it's intentional

so either terry's video drops tonight, joker-style (remember the blue upload dot?), and he releases on the 1st of november, or we're waiting for an indefinite period of time more

place your bets

D

Deleted member

the SNK copyright is being reflected across every instance of the spirit event (including online), so it's intentional

so either terry's video drops tonight, joker-style (remember the blue upload dot?), and he releases on the 1st of november, or we're waiting for an indefinite period of time more

place your bets
I feel positive about both scenarios you propose Panda.

D

Deleted member

Seems like I came back just in time for Terry's date to potentially leak, courtesy of Nintendo itself once again (if true, mind you). Also hi guys.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

place your bets
You think it will still be stream style like he did for Hero and Banjo?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
**** I'm actually really excited just based on the potential music alone. Please Nintendo, if there is one selection of music that you get just right, let it be KoF's.

place your bets
IT'S ALL OR NOTHING, VIDEO TONIGHT IT IS

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, yeah, can't wait to play Terry!

This Terry, right?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You think it will still be stream style like he did for Hero and Banjo?
Hero wasn't streamed I don't think, unless I misremember.

Anyway I'm think we're getting the video dropped on us, no stream.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

place your bets
I didn’t think we would get anything other then a direct but the video could be all we get. Maybe the theory of the game awards coming full circle revealing fighter five is true

D

Deleted member

Another Sakurai showcase would be great.

I also look forward for the Mii costumes.

D

Deleted member

If anything happens regarding Terry can you guys ping me?
I need to go for a few hours because math is hard.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Soo. Terry on the first? Epic. Any guesses on fighter five? I’m still betting on Lloyd.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Terry is cool and all but Luigi's Mansion 3 is coming out tomorrow

Was this how FE fans felt around Hero's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom