• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm the king of Marvel and LEGO.

Other users are already the king/queen of Metroid, Dragon Quest, Godzilla and Crash already so I couldn't take those titles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No, you're a bottom. That's never going to change. Lol
You’re making me angry skeleton.

That is an error very few recover from.
You dare command the Queen of Likes?
I dare command a pitiful fool with self worth built from straw.
still role playing. I’m not actually being mean.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Repost from the Goemon thread.

Guys, Famitsu just announced that Mr. Goemon (our hero's first ever game) will be released on the Nintendo Switch, Oct. 31st.. that's TOMORROW.
It was released on Playstation Network a long while back, but being on the Switch is hopefully a road to something.
So just so you know, it'll be digital and most probably on eshop Japan, so you'll need to have/create a Japanese account + some Japanese coins. Also (and unfortunately) it seems it'll be priced similarly to its PSN price of $7.99.. yeah I know, not cheap for a digital game that old. As of yet I'm not sure if it'll release on other eshops. It's a long road to claim that Mr. Goemon, but if you're willing.. tomorrow is your day :)

Here's the article link: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201910/30186003.html

D

Deleted member

You’re making me angry skeleton.

That is an error very few recover from.

I dare command a pitiful fool with self worth built from straw.
still role playing. I’m not actually being mean.
Man. We really do need to purge all vampires. On my lead, y'all.

D

Deleted member

*x-files theme plays”

Holding back the gloating for now. It’s not befitting of a creature of the night.

anybody wanna see my costume makeup?
With terry close cp5 is near which I’m expecting it to be someone that wasent talked about from leakers and fake leaks

that means
No ryu
No crash
No reimu
No kos-mos

I want this one to be a complete surprise unless verge says who it is Or Nintendo uk messes up again.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
should be noted that the release dates on the site are the day the fighter's pass went up

it may (probably) refer to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom