• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I had a dream where we got Terry’s gameplay and the next character was revealed. It was this tall blue haired anime woman in a white skintight dress and high heels and she could make cannonballs fall from the sky. No idea who she was, if she even exists.

D

Deleted member

I just noticed somthing.

the day the drunk cat leak was posted was on the day the female character was gonna get revealed from that female leak plus the mech post. And they just used kos-mos as #5 to piggyback the female leak and the drunk cat pic from the codename leak(which was also piggybacked)

there’s no reason to believe this anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently watching a walkthrough of Luigi's Mansion 3. Probably given I'm in the Halloween spirit. Looks really fun. Might get the game. :)

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I had the strangest dream. Everyone in this chat went to the mall together to celebrate Bayonetta’s anniversary. I specifically remember Noipoi Noipoi and SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 being there. And then I got into a fist fight with some dude over a blanket.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I just noticed somthing.

the day the drunk cat leak was posted was on the day the female character was gonna get revealed from that female leak plus the mech post. And they just used kos-mos as #5 to piggyback the female leak and the drunk cat pic from the codename leak(which was also piggybacked)

there’s no reason to believe this anymore
Methinks you care way too much about disproving something no one else is really paying much mind anymore.

Most that cling to obviously fake/piggybacking/low effort leaks just want an excuse to get hyped about the possibility of whatever characters they mention.

"Killing" or disproving them doesn't accomplish anything, people will still discuss things just to pass time until something else happens.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I only ask because in my dream, I was watching the reveal on a television monitor in the top corner of a mall bathroom. After I saw it I remember being confused as to who she was and going out into the food court.
Omg
Our dreams are connected. It’s a prophecy.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
When is Bayonetta’s anniversary.

and WHO was the character in my dream. I remember she was from some series that’s name was in Japanese and consisted of 3 words, and that the first one started with s.
Yesterday
What if the character is a new character from Bayonetta 3 and is added to promote the game

We’re definitely way overthinking this, we need news fast.

D

Deleted member

Methinks you care way too much about disproving something no one else is really paying much mind anymore.

Most that cling to obviously fake/piggybacking/low effort leaks just want an excuse to get hyped about the possibility of whatever characters they mention.

"Killing" or disproving them doesn't accomplish anything, people will still discuss things just to pass time until something else happens.
Im sorry

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR IsmaR you wanna play OW later?
Once I get out of work, sure. I'll probably be on when the weekly challenge for the Demon Hunter Sombra skin goes live.

You ain't gotta apologize for it, I'm just saying what I've felt over your posts over the last couple of weeks.

I do think some set themselves up for disappointment/get too heated over this stuff when they shouldn't, but that's the price of Smash Bros speculation.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What if they added a character from a brand new franchise that hasn’t even been revealed yet? As a promotional pick.
Sakurai should just add a character from a series that never has and never will exist, but act like it does, - give it a stage, a song list and anything else that makes it seem like a series with a massive legacy, all while the internet scrambles over itself to find evidence that the series is real

The litteralist of whos

D

Deleted member

Sakurai should just add a character from a series that never has and never will exist, but act like it does, - give it a stage, a song list and anything else that makes it seem like a series with a massive legacy, all while the internet scrambles over itself to find evidence that the series is real

The litteralist of whos
Shoutouts to adding Tabuu to Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The litteralist of whos
I’ve wanted to see some playable original characters for a while now. KoF does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom