• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It’ll always amuse me how blunt commercials in the 90s were.

“You don’t want these games, They’re for ***** *** mother ****ers. You’re not a ***** *** mother ******, are ya? You will be if you don’t buy our games!’
I need it back. But everyone grew out of their rebellious teenager phase quite a while ago. If the ads were at least more appealing than car commercials, it'd be an improvement.

They don't even have to be directly **** talking the opposition. Just either be cool or actually funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9Jl-TPsQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZBSmSlz9k

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey thats pretty good, you were taking a new art class if I remember correctly, how is that going? Also...

*Looks at top right corner*

Damn it, not again!
The art class is going great thanks!

One of the guys invited me to go to the arcade with him!

At least get the KCL costumes back Nintendo!!!
honestly just put the mascot suits in Smash they’re Nintendo history

Ivander

Smash Legend

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well what better way to change my perception of the dino than an ad like this:

I got my Game Boy Advance (and the game of course) the following Christmas :yoshi:
B-but why does Yoshi have a prejudice against unlocked cars

D

Deleted member

My girl :4bayonetta2: celebrates her series' tenth anniversary today!

Sa...some fan art on her I found, if y'all want...
bayonetta two.jpg

inktober lunar witch.jpg

inktober day nine.jpg

Whether you play her in Smash or played her series, it would be nice to pay your respects to the Umbra Witch if you have not done it already! I know some of y'all here main her.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Whether you play her in Smash or played her series, it would be nice to pay your respects to the Umbra Witch if you have not done it already! I know some of y'all here main her.

That first image isn't fanart. That's several scenes in the second game :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Happy anniversary Bayonetta. Hopefully Bayonetta 3 isn’t too far away.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know. My transition from Paladins to Overwatch was kind of rocky at first. I do agree that Overwatch is better than Paladins, but now that I've played enough hours of Overwatch to have a say, they only share similarities in certain aspects of gameplay, but there are enough differences to make them both totally separate team first person shooters. The playable characters from both games are all lovable, and even now I still miss playing certain champions from Paladins. Good thing I didn't delete it, because I might play it again once the new champion drops on consoles.

What's funny though is that even if I like Overwatch more, my most favorite character gameplay wise is in Paladins. Long live the Bomb King.

Too bad I seem to be the only one here who's played Paladins. Lol

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Next month is going to be pretty wild. Terry Bogard will be released in Smash Ultimate, possibly with a reveal for the final Fighter Pass character, and Pokemon Sword and Shield will be released. There will also be two special anniversaries. November 2019 will mark the 25th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country and the 20th anniversary of Pokemon Gold and Silver.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
In all seriousness though, I don't see how Doomguy could make it in before Master Chief. Halo is far more iconic and well-known, and Microsoft is already in good terms with Sakurai due to Banjo. Plus Doom is too gory and violent. Sure he could be toned down, but at that point it wouldn't even be the same character. I feel like Doomguy is only more popular within the Smash community right now due to leaks and bandwagoners. I never saw this much support for the character before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom