• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Well, it isn't going to be a playable character(since we'll be getting one specifically on the 12th as an announcement, no sooner). But yeah, his track record suuuuuuuucks.
To give the benefit of the doubt to Leaky, I could see that being referred to a Banjo-Kazooie game being announced at Microsoft, not as a Smash character.

To be more realistic, his track record suuuuuuuucks, I agree. :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

just sent in auditions for that thing and im so nervous difbdjfkdkckdkdkdkd

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
difjsjvjsifjsjx thanks

At least I got to audition for a strawberry.
OK but stop those djdjdjdjd thingy, I know you're stressted but it look just weird.

Take a cup of fresh water too, it calm you down.

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Ok Social. Top 9 favorite games.

Top 9 Including Multiple Entries From The Same Franchise

Twilight Princess
Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Mario 64
Fire Emblem Awakening
Smash Bros. Brawl
Breath of the Wild
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
F-Zero X
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Top 9 With Only One Entry Per Franchise

Twilight Princess
Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Mario 64
Fire Emblem Awakening
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
F-Zero X
Super Metroid
Pokemon Platinum
Dragon Ball FighterZ/Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3/BlazBlue Chronophantasma

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'm not sure if I have a consistent top nine (typing this out, I already thought of a bunch of honourable mentions: Wario Land 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Resident Evil 4, Doom (2016), Donkey Kong Country 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes), but I'll go with ones that have made a big impact on me.

-Psychonauts
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Kirby Super Star
-Super Mario RPG
-Team Fortress 2
-Smash Bros. Ultimate
-Final Fantasy 6
-Chrono Trigger
-Bayonetta 2

Unsurprisingly, I started playing video games on the Super NES.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

It's hard to say. Quest 64, Sonic Battle, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Smash 3DS, Link's Awakening(not DX), Majora's Mask...

And past that, nothing stands out specifically. There's a ton of amazing games out there. There's no specific Killer Instinct game that I'd call my favorite, though Gold comes close at times. I love the Clayfighter series too. Mortal Kombat has a ton of fun games, crossovers included. I could go on.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For those that care, DOA6 confirmed Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury is coming back, and Kula Diamond, another SNK/KOF character is gonna join too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F66viYl7Df4

I don't play much DOA, outside of using Ryu Hayabusa. But I'm sure there's probably a couple of DOA fans here since most fighting games got fans here.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Catching up, but I few things I want to comment on, specifically the code.

From what I have been told (because I don’t really know how data/files work, but friends of mine do), there’s quite literally nothing that indicated Brave was #2. There was nothing saying which order it was in, or anything. It was a file that was leftover and mistakenly left there.

Could Banjo be Brave? Perhaps. Potentially, considering Fighter 2 and Fighter 3 were being worked on at the same time, Erdrick ends up being Fighter 3 if it does turn out that Banjo is in Smash and is “Fighter 2”. But we’ll have to wait and see for now.

Counting today, 3 more days!

D

Deleted member

It's hard to say. Quest 64, Sonic Battle, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Smash 3DS, Link's Awakening(not DX), Majora's Mask...

And past that, nothing stands out specifically. There's a ton of amazing games out there. There's no specific Killer Instinct game that I'd call my favorite, though Gold comes close at times. I love the Clayfighter series too. Mortal Kombat has a ton of fun games, crossovers included. I could go on.
Smash 3DS over Ultimate?
How come?

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Making that list was actually harder than I thought. I didn't want to part away with MGS 3 and Wario Land 4 but I found it hard to pin the list to just nine games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Top 9 games?

Mega Man X
Metroid Prime
Tekken 3
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Ultimate Spider-Man
Super Mario World
Mega Man 7
Shovel Knight

Shout outs to DMC4 as well.

It's hard to just narrow it down to 9, so there's a lot of favorites I'm probably forgetting.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With that DOA6 trailer, I just realized Mai and Kasumi have this whole Ryu/Ken or Dante/Vergil thing going on aesthetically and have similar outfits/hair styles. I'm guessing Mai might've influenced Kasumi to some extent since she's from a different series that came out years before DOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom