• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Never gonna happen in a million years, but what if a Terry isn’t actually Terry, but a tag character with Andy and Joe (basically Team Fatal Fury from KoF), and they didn’t show gameplay yet because the other two aren’t finished yet.

R O F L

Smash Ace
How would you feel if this was the item lineup for the next Mario Kart game?

Super Mushroom (+Triple)
Green Shell (+Triple)
Red Shell (+Triple)
Super Star
Banana Peel (+Triple)
Lightning
Spiny Shell
Bob-omb
Golden Mushroom
Bullet Bill
Mega Mushroom
Fire Flower
Boomerang
Super Horn
Piranha Plant
Feather
Dash Ring
Mini Hammers
Ice Flower
Metal Box/Cap
Vanishing Box/Cap
That's a nice list. My overall opinion would probably be determined by the functionality of the new items, but they sound interesting.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Tbh, the Garden theme is cool and all, but those birds and the sections where you're a frozen ice block kinda sucks.

Tbh, probably my least favorite new level in the game.
Normally I would agree, but then I remembered that Mirage Saloon wastes an entire act on a remake of Sky Chase if you play it as Sonic or Tails.

Sky Chase isn't terrible, mind you, but it kind of drags on repeat playthroughs since there's only but so many ways to tackle it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Alright, my only concern is keeping both the Boo and Vanishing Cap, but if they’re different enough, I’ll keep them both.
How about this? When the character uses the Vanishing Box, they appear normal and solid, but when they go through obstacles and racers, they fickle/phase out/whatever like an unstable TV screen/static screen?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That's a nice list. My overall opinion would probably be determined by the functionality of the new items, but they sound interesting.
These are what SonicSmasher and I had in mind for those new items
How would these sound as possible items for a future Mario Kart?

Mini Hammers: The same hammers that Hammer Bros. use, thrown in a high arc so you need to be precise but can go over any on road obstacles and hits from above so it can bypass racers holding items behind the kart.

Ice Flower: similar to the Fire Flower but freezes opponents for a few seconds similar to a Freezie

Metal Cap: Temporary invincibility and gives the racer similar properties to a heavy racer, higher top speed but lower acceleration and off road handling
From which game? I am not sure what you mean.

Also, here is an idea of mine. Vanishing Cap: Can be used to get through obstacles and other racers, but does not turn one invisible. The user is also light enough to function like lightweights, which makes it the opposite of the Metal Cap idea Wademan posted.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Normally I would agree, but then I remembered that Mirage Saloon wastes an entire act on a remake of Sky Chase if you play it as Sonic or Tails.

Sky Chase isn't terrible, mind you, but it kind of drags on repeat playthroughs since there's only but so many ways to tackle it.
Tbh, I forgot that level was in the game. Yeah, it does get pretty boring on redos, and if I forgot it existed, then it's probably my least favorite level.

Ironically, the Knuckles portion is actually my favorite level in the game.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Let's also make sure Sonic doesn't have any character development, devolve Tails' character to overly reliant on Sonic, and continue to paint Knuckles as incompetent.

But I do sincerely hope we continue to develop Amy's character and continue to make her less reliant on Sonic and less of a stalker yandere and more of a powerhouse and reliable character in grim situations.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I think that with the proper balancing, the character exclusive items from Double Dash would be a pretty neat concept to revive.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Don't give them ideas to recycle!

...but a return to Angel Island and some acknowledgment of it's existence would be neat. Also, make the ME relevant again.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Before we move off the topic, I have a couple questions I wanted to ask:

-What would be some interesting concepts for new Mario Kart tracks?

-What tracks from previous games would you like to return in a future Mario Kart as retro tracks? (I’m going for at least 2 per game)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The more I really think about it, the more I even the Joker movie. One way you could see this incarnation of Joker is he's the Joker we all know in spirit as I like to think at the end of the film the events he told the psychiatrist was all just one big joke and so we actually don't know what happened before then.

D

Deleted member

Well, I have some good news:

After sharing my current problems at Sabicord, including the ones regarding my birthday, a lot of people there gave me a lot of support during the night and one mod from the Papagenos server even came out and gifted me Mario Tennis Aces after he heard about how I was likely not going to get anything for my birthday due to my parents complaints and nitpicks.

Then, I played a good number of Fortnite matches with Sabi and other users, which really helped me vent a lot and fight anxiety.

So in the end, the day by some miracle turned better than expected.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Before we move off the topic, I have a couple questions I wanted to ask:

-What would be some interesting concepts for new Mario Kart tracks?

-What tracks from previous games would you like to return in a future Mario Kart as retro tracks? (I’m going for at least 2 per game)
Luncheon Kingdom.

Racing on food mother ******.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Make a Youtuber Smash Bros with 20 Characters - GO!
1. Game Grumps (Arin&Dan,Arin&Jon,Dan&Ross)
2. AVGN
3. Jenna Marbles
4. Slow Mo Guys
5. Markiplier
6. Rhett & Link
7. The Completionist
8. MatPat
9. Binging With Babish
10. The Report of the Week (ReviewBrah)
11. iJustine
12. SSSniperWolf
13. Ruby Rose
14. Caboose (Red vs Blue)
15. Liza Koshy
16. HowToBasic
17. Sean Evans (Hot Ones)
18. Foamy The Squirrel
19. Kizuna Ai
20. Boxxy

You might be thinking that there's a noticeable omission, Pewdiepie. I've never enjoyed his content (I think he's kind of annoying), but he's obviously an important part of YouTube, so he can be the final boss.

Also, Phil Defranco should be the narrator of cutscenes/host of the tournament.

Also also, The Valleyfolk and Sugar Pine 7 should either be bosses, stage hazards, or assists of some kind.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be cool?

An Overwatch fighting game.
1. Game Grumps (Arin&Dan,Arin&Jon,Dan&Ross)
2. AVGN
3. Jenna Marbles
4. Slow Mo Guys
5. Markiplier
6. Rhett & Link
7. The Completionist
8. MatPat
9. Binging With Babish
10. The Report of the Week (ReviewBrah)
11. iJustine
12. SSSniperWolf
13. Ruby Rose
14. Caboose (Red vs Blue)
15. Liza Koshy
16. HowToBasic
17. Sean Evans (Hot Ones)
18. Foamy The Squirrel
19. Kizuna Ai
20. Boxxy

You might be thinking that there's a noticeable omission, Pewdiepie. I've never enjoyed his content (I think he's kind of annoying), but he's obviously an important part of YouTube, so he can be the final boss.

Also, Phil Defranco should be the narrator of cutscenes/host of the tournament.

Also also, The Valleyfolk and Sugar Pine 7 should either be bosses, stage hazards, or assists of some kind.
Epic Rap Battles of History should be on there.... and Caddicarus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom