• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Since Luigi's Mansion 3 is coming out next week, I started thinking about its history.

Isn't it funny how Nintendo hesitated to make a sequel for over 10 years? When they finally decided to fund development for a Dark Moon, the game made so much money that the studio that made it signed a contract with Nintendo agreeing to make games exclusively for them.

Surprised it took Nintendo that long to see the potential in it. Now it seems like it'll be another major spin-off series like Mario Kart and Mario Party that we can expect to see every 3-5 years.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So assuming the direct regarding Terry's demonstration might come out on the 6th if that one edit on SmashWiki is anything to go by should we expect any leaks regarding DLC fighter 5 next week or a few days before the supposed direct?

D

Deleted member

So assuming the direct regarding Terry's demonstration might come out on the 6th if that one edit on SmashWiki is anything to go by should we expect any leaks regarding DLC fighter 5 next week or a few days before the supposed direct?
wait wat? Link please, because I cannot find this edit for the life of me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I remember him more for his challenging boss fight.

Totally forgot about him much like I have with the bulk of Mega Man 4, but yeah, he's pretty cool too.
Wouldn't you say Skull Man is the perfect mascot robot for Wily, since Wily uses Skulls and such? (Even though Skull Man wasn't created by Wily in that game, I think)

D

Deleted member

Here's a discussion topic: What is your top 10 favorite games ever? (I kinda want to know for research purposes as well and by research I mean I'm making a list of games I should play) I'll start

1) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
2) Mother 3
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Golden Sun
5) Banjo-Kazooie
6) Fire: Emblem three houses
7) Xenoblade Chronicles 2
8) Super Mario Bros 2 (USA)
9) Ninja Gaiden
10) Super Mario World

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So the Mega Man talk reminded me, for my Sonic Clash ideas, for any guest character I wanted to also add in some themed costumes for some of the other characters and with Mega Man being one of the guest characters I want to add, I want to give Mega Man costumes to some of the Sonic cast like Quick Man for Sonic or Shadow Man for Espio, what would be some other cool MM costumes I could give to some Sonic characters? I could link my roster if I need to.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Wouldn't you say Skull Man is the perfect mascot robot for Wily, since Wily uses Skulls and such? (Even though Skull Man wasn't created by Wily in that game, I think)
It makes sense, yeah, but Wily has made it very clear that he has a thing for Guts Man.

D

Deleted member

Here's a discussion topic: What is your top 10 favorite games ever? (I kinda want to know for research purposes as well and by research I mean I'm making a list of games I should play) I'll start

2) Mother 3
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Golden Sun
5) Banjo-Kazooie
9) Ninja Gaiden
10) Super Mario World
1) Super Smash Bros Ultimate
2) Undertale
3) Mario Odyssey
4) Mario Party 8
5) Deltarune
6) Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
7) Breath of the Wild
8) Mario Super Sluggers

1.9) B U D D Y F I G H T
That's all I got atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

2) Mother 3
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Golden Sun
5) Banjo-Kazooie
9) Ninja Gaiden
10) Super Mario World
The only absolute TOP games that are consistent for me is two:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

:yoshi:

D

Deleted member

2) Mother 3
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Golden Sun
5) Banjo-Kazooie
9) Ninja Gaiden
10) Super Mario World
In no order:

-Dragon Quest 8
-Dragon Quest XI S
-Super Metroid
-Metroid Prime 3
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Crash Twinsanity
-Crash Warped
-Godzilla Save The Earth
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1
-MUA3

D

Deleted member

So the Mega Man talk reminded me, for my Sonic Clash ideas, for any guest character I wanted to also add in some themed costumes for some of the other characters and with Mega Man being one of the guest characters I want to add, I want to give Mega Man costumes to some of the Sonic cast like Quick Man for Sonic or Shadow Man for Espio, what would be some other cool MM costumes I could give to some Sonic characters? I could link my roster if I need to.
Pharaoh Man to Espio.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

2) Mother 3
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Golden Sun
5) Banjo-Kazooie
9) Ninja Gaiden
10) Super Mario World
1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Mega Man X
3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
4. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
6. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
7. Metal Gear Solid
8. Dead Space 2
9. Persona 5
10. Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, serious question:
Have any of you played Mario Super Sluggers before?
Seriously, it's an underrated classic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom