• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, it’s chill.

I think it’s got -0 major issues, snow real problems. The graphics are n-ice, the gameplay is solid, and it’s an all around holly jolly game. Anyone hung up on “shoulda been Metroid” needs to let it go.
Those are some ice puns, if I do say so myself! icely done! Freeze!
1571861531662.png

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Something tells me GF learned a lesson with Demos.

But did Mom-and-Pop shops learn a lesson about selling early?
If not, I'm certain Nintendo will teach them one.

:ultsheik::ultgreninja:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright question of the day, lads.

If I want to hold and cherish Whisper the Wolf, be her closest confidant, help her through her trauma, be there for her darkest times but also giving her space and respecting her boundaries when needed, and give her an environment of love and affection to call her own...

Does that make me a furry?

D

Deleted member

You aren't very good at ghosting like you claimed you would do in this thread. :-P
What I meant by ghosting is I'll pop in every now and then, and I won't just quote every single post that I want to reply too.
I'm mainly just waiting for more news(considering the Sakurai panel gave us pretty much nothing) so guess I'll see you in a bit!

oooooO.......(nah not making that joke again)

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

If I want to hold and cherish Whisper the Wolf, be her closest confidant, help her through her trauma, be there for her darkest times but also giving her space and respecting her boundaries when needed, and give her an environment of love and affection to call her own...

Uh... Can I use a lifeline?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

'Fraid so.

Don't be afraid to express who you truly are in life, friend.

osby

Smash Obsessed

It makes you a man of culture, if that's what you're asking.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I have no idea who Whisper The Wolf is. Let me check.

Yes you are officially a furry.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Yeh you’re a furry

Noipoi

Howdy!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Potentially to probably. Think of it more like a 50-90%.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just got Jiangshi Mei out of a Loot Box.

Legendary drops must not be as low as I originally thought.
-During Events, there are actually two Loot pools. One for the original loot and one for the event loot. This makes getting Epics and Legendaries more likely as you are pulling from two different loot pools.
-Because the Event Loot pool is smaller than the Regular Loot pool, this makes it more likely to get a Event Legendary skin compared to the regular pool in general.
- A Legendary is guaranteed to drop every 25 boxes if you haven't gotten a Legendary since then, but depending on whether the Legendary is regular or Event, it won't change the guarantee rate of the other loot pool. So if you got an Event Legendary, it doesn't revert the Regular Loot Pool Legendary back to 0. And vice-versa.
-One of the hugest changes that happened a year and a half/two years ago is that duplicates are now extremely rare to get, unless you actually have all the stuff from that specific rarity, like Whites and Blues. This means that with a good amount of work, you can get a whole bunch of different Legendary skins before the event ends.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
https://boundingintocomics.com/2019...actor-in-ongoing-custody-battle-with-ex-wife/

First James Gunn now Jeremy Renner. Jesus whose next? Benedict Cumberbatch?

Just wait for friend and fan support and demand. Disney will once more change their minds as they had with Gunn.
-Hawkeye getting that much support lol. No offense but he’s still not a very beloved character compared to everyone else. Hell Hawkeye can’t even become a face of the square Enix avengers.

not to mention this is very different to James gun. James gunn was just tweets, if these allegations are true, Jeremy literally tried to commit these actions which would be horrible and is very different from just saying things.

Also Hawkeye is already on the way out anyway. His Disney plus show is literally about his replacement being trained

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know I can’t support this, I don’t have enough money, but if you can I really hope you will.
Script.png
"
"WE RAIDED THE HUMAN RACE'S WALLETS AND LUNCHBOXES SO WITH THEIR CURRENCY, WE CAN FUND THAT MOVIE YOU ARE GONNA BE IN, COMMANDER RIDLEY! YOU ARE GONNA BE A STAR!!!"

"......What in the actual Hell."

xD I had to.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So there's this one guy I know on discord that I got annoyed that I didn't name the specific city I'm moving to in a few days. I err on the side of caution, and he can call me paranoid all he wants but tbh I don't want to be stalked or doxxed in my future by anybody.

I'm sure my caution is justified, correct?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So there's this one guy I know on discord that I got annoyed that I didn't name the specific city I'm moving to in a few days. I err on the side of caution, and he can call me paranoid all he wants but tbh I don't want to be stalked or doxxed in my future by anybody.

Of course. Nobody is entitled to information like that.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Course you are. The most I’ve given about my location is I live in New Jersey,

Don’t need no internet creeps trying to find where you live. Even the hot singles in your area don’t need to know.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Yes no one has any right to ask that of someone over the internet who they don’t know. It shouldn’t concern them

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t know how to feel about Twitter. I’ve never had anything majorly bad happen to me on Twitter, but it’s at the center of so many contraversies and so much hateful stuff goes on there. Not to mention it’s the point of origin of cancel culture. So much hatred and toxicity. I just don’t know what to do.

I’m freaking out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom