• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Sakurai is just flexing. Both of his homes each have two big-screen TVs, two Switchs, and three PS4s and PS3s.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've come to a conclusion. The character in the spoiler is our fifth Fighters Pass character:
Why this character? Because I said so. And I want it.
Welp, can't argue with that logic. I wonder what their moveset will be like...

D

Deleted member

My house also has 2 TVs.

Wait no, I have three.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai is just flexing. Both of his homes each have two big-screen TVs, two Switchs, and three PS4s and PS3s.

God. Sakurai is rich.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Sakurai also keeps his stuff organized. He also sorts his games by release date and must be careful not to accidentally erase his cloud saves.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai also keeps his stuff organized. He also sorts his games by release date and must be careful not to accidentally erase his cloud saves.

This is exactly the setup I would have if I had more money.

D

Deleted member

I would organize everything I had in the way I think works better if my goddam parents didn't try to shove into my life their meaning of order that doesn't fit any of the stuff I have at all.

That and the fact they never give me the ****ing time and patience to do so.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I mean I knew Sakurai was rich but goodness two houses and all the electronics. I wish I had money.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I didn't know buying all these smash games and content was enabling an addiction. :(

D

Deleted member

It also helps that Assassin's Creed is actually very popular in Japan for a western game, while Rayman has historically sold really poorly there.
I got a feeling this is banjo vs steve again

Jokes aside I see ac before rayman and I would like to see ac in smash

I mean rayman is ok but I don’t see him happening. even if spirits get to become fighters I still don’t see him

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Didn’t realise Sakurai was a goddamn nerd, might have to stop supporting his games now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I'm imagining litteraly Sakurai flexing on all of us and it's hilarious.

Bless this man.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Guess I shouldn't be surprised that Sakurai is rolling in dough, isn't Ultimate the bestselling game of the franchise by a large margin?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Guess I shouldn't be surprised that Sakurai is rolling in dough, isn't Ultimate the bestselling game of the franchise by a large margin?
Not only that, It's also the best selling fighting game, period

oh, also the series itself is the bestselling in the entire genre

goes to show you how big of a deal a game like Smash actually is.

Last edited:

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
By about 1.5 million ahead of Brawl, yeah. It’s already sold nearly 15 million in less than a year. Do wonder how much of that goes to Sora LTD and how much goes to Nintendo and other companies involved.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly good on Sakurai, he’s one of the hardest workers I’ve seen for a company and Fanbase. He’s earned all of that and then some

Noipoi

Howdy!
Days Noipoi’s avoided Pokémon leaks: 6

I see nobody else has decided to spam my own profile page with leaks, invading my personal space and making it inaccessible to me for the foreseeable future. Like a total ass hole.

How considerate of you guys.
87DB1DB0-6A18-4C0B-9B43-A90E716D55D6.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I see nobody else has decided to spam my own profile page with leaks, invading my personal space and making it inaccessible to me for the foreseeable future. Like a total *** hole.

@Bolderousness conceded defeat last night because he felt bad about doing that btw.

I mean, still avoid spoilers like you want, but the bets have been won.

D

Deleted member

I see nobody else has decided to spam my own profile page with leaks, invading my personal space and making it inaccessible to me for the foreseeable future. Like a total *** hole.

I mean, to be fair, none of the leaks aside from 1 very early on have been true so its not hard to avoid Sword/Shield info at this point lol. There's less than a month left now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I found a detective hat for my Detective Pikachu costume! It's not brown like I wanted but with the current situation I'll let it slide.

Now to wait for my Pikachu costume to arrive in the mail.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
for just one easy payment of $39.99(!) you too can unlock donkey kong in a mario kart game

1571856975503.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom