• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Got a video I animated and provided voice over for coming out today. So excited!
1570812484361.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, for full newcomer opinions, best to worst. Not gonna rate Terry yet since he isn't out.

:ultchrom: - 100/10. Best character. No one else could even hope to be on the same level.
:ultsimon: - 10/10. Best Belmont, a legendary Nintendo icon from the NES days. Amazingly fun moveset.
:ultisabelle: - 9/10. A bonafide Nintendo all-star. While she was a lock to begin with (no matter how much some folks try to deny it), I was still really happy to see her. I just wish I was better at her lol.
:ultincineroar: - 9/10. The point off is just because I prefer Decidueye. Incineroar was always my second pick for an Alolamon though, since I really didn't think Mimikyu or Lycanroc were feasible. Super fun and charming character who OHKO'd the Grinch.
:ultkrool: - 9/10. All hail the king, baby.
:ultjoker: - 8/10. Best DLC so far, by far. Super fun and stylish.
:ultinkling: - 8/10. Inevitable Nintendo icons but I wasn't fond of how they play.
:ulthero: - 8/10. The demo made me retroactively hyped for him lol. The moveset is finally starting to click for me.
:ultpiranha: - 8/10. Quirky and fun. Always wanted a character that "fights like a jack-in-the-box" but none ever really existed. Then Plant happened lmao.
:ultbanjokazooie: - 7/10. Guh-huh. RIP Click Clock Wood and kinda-sorta Final Battle.
:ultridley: - 7/10. I have almost zero attachment to Metroid but I still loved his addition. I suck as him though...but he's really fun to play against.
:ultken: - 7/10. I love Ken as a character and he's my second favorite Echo, but man do I prefer Ryu when actually playing.
:ultrichter: - 6/10. DIE MONSTER. YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD. The Belmeme himself. Definitely prefer Simon, but Richter is definitely cool. Sad he didn't get Hydro Storm as a Final Smash.
:ultdarksamus: - 6/10. My god do I love her aesthetic. The chitinous outter shell, the appearance of a shambling corpse that floats around, man is she cool.
:ultdaisy: - 3/10. It's honestly kinda funny how she's easily the most redundant echo, with literally nothing mechanically setting her apart from Peach...and I don't even like Peach's moveset.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
After seeing all these newcomer rankings..
am I the only one that actually uses daisy?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My Dad found an old notebook of mine, with this drawing:
46F328B6-2D6F-4177-A04F-4BF74B83A32A.jpeg

(gosh dang it phone images; it’s sideways I know)

If Steve doesn’t get in, I want to see this Creeper boi get in at least.

Please give both someday, Sakurai.

yes I know I sucked at drawing Kirby for whatever reason

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He's the "Guilty Gear" the series' name refers to.
You know, that makes this slightly less egregious.

At least it's not the 1000 year goddess who also has the body of an eight year old for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There’s a new professor in the Pokémon anime, that works out of vermillion city which is apparently the hub for ash and go:

D

Deleted member

May's Japanese so maybe? The fact she looked 8 when she was 22 implies it iirc.

And yes there are regular humans like Chipp, who insists he's Japanese but he's really just American
What the **** was happening in this series while I was too busy playing Persona 4 Arena?

D

Deleted member

Honest question, is an 8 year old with the mentality and appearance of an adult in any way preferable to someone that's 1000 years old with the mentality and appearance of a child?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hi peeps.

I've had a busy morning preparing for the move, but now a critical step is finished and I'm resting now.

What have you all been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom