• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shucks, seems like I'm stuck with a stupid nightgown for tonight. I have a feeling it's gonna be cold, given it's more suited for summer. Ah well, I'll survive, I hope. And if not, I'm gonna haunt all of you.

I shall leave you with this, goodnight.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You’re so talented.
Nah, I just have L A Y E R S . and Aseprite, it's really good.

That, and this concept is actually really inspired by one image from a manga I won't tell because :p. So it's not like it just came to me one day while I ate cereal sor somethin'.

All to say is, anyone can make good stuff with the right tools, if they are patient when it come to learning said tools & if they are really curious around the world around them, that's how I see it at least.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If they keep re-releasing old licensed games, I'd be down for an Ultimate Spider-Man re-release.

D

Deleted member

Nah, I just have L A Y E R S . and Aseprite, it's really good.

That, and this concept is actually really inspired by one image from a manga I won't tell because :p. So it's not like it just came to me one day while I ate cereal sor somethin'.

All to say is, anyone can make good stuff with the right tools, if they are patient when it come to learning said tools & if they are really curious around the world around them, that's how I see it at least.
I love Aseprite to peices, ngl.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know.... I really wanna see how Sakurai does a character from an FPS. Someone who's abilities are all shooting weapons with no real melee combat. How do you make that work?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm not sure, then.

I'm just gonna guess it's the shops; I may not have had 100%, either, despite being sure I've been everywhere.
Just confirmed it’s not the shops. I also learned completed pocket dimensions have a star when you zoom out. I’ll still check them just in case

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
OK, before I go to bed, just wanted to share this "funny" gif I made.
View attachment 240952
Or should I have said spooky? Idk, don't think it's particulary scary, but hey, if you still like it, then that's cool.

Here is also the first frame of this gif alone.
View attachment 240953

@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos ,@Tako Tuesday , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@Dyllybirdy & @JDCabrera
Ayy yo, why is he flexing at me for? What did I do to him!? Pretentious Eldritch jerk...

Jokes aside, so that's where your spooky digital drawing concepts went! This is a great start to the first week of October!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shucks, seems like I'm stuck with a stupid nightgown for tonight. I have a feeling it's gonna be cold, given it's more suited for summer. Ah well, I'll survive, I hope. And if not, I'm gonna haunt all of you.

Don't haunt me! I'm a Ghostbuster!

Seriously though, sleep tight! And remember, when it's cold outside, blankets are your best friend.

Blankets and alcohol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
May I speak with y'all right quick?

Good afternoon, everyone! I was going to leave this site for good because of something inappropriate I posted earlier this morning. After removing the image myself, I was thankful not to get infracted for that. I like my account to have a spotless reputation here.
Lesson learned: I should be more careful with the images I share and not make a big deal out of a silly mistake. With that, I will be sticking around. Besides, I paid $9 for this premium membership and I would hate for my money to go to waste. Not to mention I am among friends here, and have never had real friends all my life.

Sa, if it is a'ight with y'all, I would like to try again with the sharing of fanart of my girl...

Sayonara :kirby: :)
Everyone makes mistakes. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. There's no such thing as perfect. Everyone has their flaws and setbacks.

Believe me. I've probably made more mistakes then you have.

All I'm saying is you shouldn't take one mistake for granted. Like anyone else we'll continue making mistakes we just learn from them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ayy yo, why is he flexing at me for? What did I do to him!? Pretentious Eldritch jerk...

Jokes aside, so that's where your spooky digital drawing concepts went! This is a great start to the first week of October!
Man, you just can't ruin the little bit of spook power this image had! Think of my business!

Yeah, I actually didn't put lots of days on it, and it could be a bit better if I'm honest here, but for what I done, I'm still quit happy of the result.

Not sure if I able to keep the spook train going with new creations all weeks, but hey, the future is still ours to decide!:ultshulk:

D

Deleted member

I just finished animating a one minute video in under 3 hours. (Doesn’t sound like much, but in animation terms it is.) Sent it ofer to the guy who’s lighting it. Holy crap.

EDIT: In all fairness, a good majority of the video is camera moving. (I would have personally made it a bit more, but I was following a script. It still perfectly fits what it needs to be, though!) That being said, it was still a lot of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, I stayed too long here, gotta go for the night, see ya all tomorrow!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I don't know what's worse, the fact this is a CPU doing this bull**** or the fact someone recorded this instead of downloading the source video

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Does anyone have recommendations for Halloween movies? (the holiday, not necessarily the series) I'll take anything, whether it's serious or spooky, old or new. (I've been meaning to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show for a while now)

Admittedly, I haven't watched many scary movies (Alien, Aliens, the Shining, Friday the 13th part 4, Psycho, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Thing, Halloween 1/2/2018, Scream 1, and Cabin in the Woods if that counts), so I don't know how open I'll be to those, but I can give it a try. As far as the age of the movies, I have the 1930s Dracula and Frankenstein movies on DVD, so anything seems fair game.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not what I meant. Referring to my avatar.

Are you enjoying it btw?
I'm enjoying myself just as much as the other fifty dozen times I've played this game. Only reason I even bought the remaster was so I could play it on switch and take the game on the go.

Although, knowing about all the cut content, I wish this game could get a full on remake or sequel. I know it's never gonna happen. One of the actors is dead, another is a douche, and the third is kind of crazy. But there's just so much potential. I want more from this game, I really do. I'd have loved a sequel based on the reboot, but everyone hated that so it didn't happen and never will.

God, being a ghostbusters fan is it's own unique brand of hell. It stays eternally relevent but almost no projects with it can get off the ground and even fewer stick around for any significant length of time.
Does anyone have recommendations for Halloween movies? (the holiday, not necessarily the series) I'll take anything, whether it's serious or spooky, old or new. (I've been meaning to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show for a while now)

Admittedly, I haven't watched many scary movies (Alien, Aliens, the Shining, Friday the 13th part 4, Psycho, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Thing, Halloween 1/2/2018, and Cabin in the Woods if that counts), so I don't know how open I'll be to those, but I can give it a try. As far as the age of the movies, I have the 1930s Dracula and Frankenstein movies on DVD, so anything seems fair game.
Watch Ghostbusters. And Ghostbusters II. And the reboot (spring for the extended cut, it has a lot more heart and is better paced than the theatrical addition).

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Admittedly, I haven't watched many scary movies (Alien, Aliens, the Shining, Friday the 13th part 4, Psycho, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Thing, Halloween 1/2/2018, Scream 1, and Cabin in the Woods if that counts), so I don't know how open I'll be to those, but I can give it a try. As far as the age of the movies, I have the 1930s Dracula and Frankenstein movies on DVD, so anything seems fair game.
Last year I watched IT, the old one though. The insidious series is pretty good as well. There's the Slenderman movie, too. It's supposed to be scary but it's laughably bad. I enjoyed it just because it made me laugh.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last year I watched IT, the old one though. The insidious series is pretty good as well. There's the Slenderman movie, too. It's supposed to be scary but it's laughably bad. I enjoyed it just because it made me laugh.
lol I forgot the Slenderman movie was even a thing

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
NOIPOI FACT #62

I softly punch people I really like. Like family or close friends. Sometimes I’ll absentmindedly do it to a friend who doesn’t know my habits and I get super embarrassed.

THIS HAS BEEN A NOIPOI FACT

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
NOIPOI FACT #62

I softly punch people I really like. Like family or close friends. Sometimes I’ll absentmindedly do it to a friend who doesn’t know my habits and I get super embarrassed.

THIS HAS BEEN A NOIPOI FACT
Can we get a recap on the other 61 facts? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom