• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Jesus ****ing christ you should NOT post fetish **** of ANY kind into any threads here whatsoever.

This is not the website for you to be talking about any of that, if i see anymore of this type of conversation I WILL be handing MAJOR warnings out.

This is a video game forum, let's keep it to games please? Thanks.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's some fanmade Gigantamax forms for Pokemon i found:
Gigantamax Dragonite.jpg

1. Dragonite
--------------
Gigantamax Garchomp.jpg

2. Garchomp
--------------

Gigantamax Gyarados.jpg

3. Gyarados
--------------
Gigantamax Lapras.jpg

4. Lapras
--------------
Gigantamax Ludicolo.jpg

5. Ludicolo
--------------
Gigantamax Meganium.jpg

6. Meganium
--------------
Gigantamax Typhlosion.jpg

7. Typhlosian
--------------
Gigantamax Tyranitar.jpg

8. Tyranitar
--------------
Gigantamax Vaporeon.jpg

9. Vaporeon
--------------
Gigantamax Venusaur.jpg

10. Venusaur
--------------
Gigantamax Wailord.jpg

11. Wailord
--------------
Gigantamax Zygarde.jpg

12. Zygarde
Which one would you go with? (My choice would be Wailord or either Zygarde.)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So according to the Youtube stream, it's been going on for 20 hours now.

I dunno if that's when it started the stream itself or if it went live early like they do with Directs but uh....

Either way, yikes.

Unless there's an explosion of new Mons at the end, this is going to go down as a travesty of an idea.

Which is a shame, because this is legitimately a cool idea just

not 24 hours cool

Edit:

Well, it confirmed that Cottonee and Whimsicott by extension are back, there's that at least.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Totally unrelated but I’ve been trying to get a picture of this guy all week. We have been getting Hummingbird Hawk-Moths to our cosmos but they are so quick it’s hard to take a picture. Truly amazing little guys.

917D168D-D508-4014-9F4C-D2EB8F97928D.jpeg

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Well, it confirmed that Cottonee and Whimsicott by extension are back, there's that at least.
We've known about those for a month or so.

Aside from Galarian Ponyta, Phantump and Morelull were the only new reveals in this entire thing. Well, unless you count Impidimp, which I guess we should.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't wanna sound like a "Back of the Box-er" in regards to box theory but

This can't be it.

If this reveal was for a single 'new' Pokemon that was revealed at the 15 hour mark, the press is going to roast them hard.

There's either gotta be an explosion at the very end, or at the very least, a new Pokemon at the very end to parallel Ponyta being the halfway point.

They've been playing all sorts of weird and never been heard before cries, surely there's gotta be a final gush at the end.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's some facts about traffic lights. (Anyone remember the end of my Scorpion Facts?)

Traffic lights are made up of 21% metal, 32% french fries, 65% diamonds, 99% Australian flags and 101% void.

The first traffic light was discovered back 9 age ago, until they found out it could be eaten.

Traffic lights change colours when they become:
-irritated
-relaxed
-annoyed
-vaporised

One traffic light makes 74% of all traffic lights in the universe.

Traffic lights come in many sizes such as:
-small
-medium
-big
-gigantic
-o m n i p r e s e n t

Traffic lights have many layers:
-Outer layer
-Outer layer 2
-Inner layer
-Inner layer 2
-d a r k m a t t e r
The rest of the information didn't arrive on time, join us next week as we take a look at Trains.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Good idea on paper

Horrible in execution

At least as of writing this, it took them 14 hours to unveil a single Galarian form, and unless there's more near the end.... This really was all for nothing aside from the 1 form and Impidimp memes.

This could have been 'really' cool... but there just wasn't enough to keep people interested.

I pray they do 'something' to end it with a sudden bang, but...

Edit:

Oh god it just hit me

What if they're treating Impidimp as a 'new' reveal?

Think about it? Impidimp isn't on the site, nor has it had a Twitter post dedicated to it...

Yeah, we saw it back at E3, but afaik, this is the literal first time it's being acknowledged as existing since...

It would explain why there's such a heavy focus on Impidimp

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Thunderman, mainly am he saw. with a heavy wind. with snow. with nipy. with snow. with mogay, with mood, with mood, moglo, mp hech, hey breezy, were hebal, with a stey and breezy, with a myyyy, hey sofay, next, next, with a hew, mainly young, with an hey.

In which now you can see what is happening in the world, and then, in the field of the world, which is one of the best known in the world, in order to meet the everlasting experience in the world, and in this way, we have had the opportunity to meet the everlasting experience in the world, and in this way, we had the opportunity to meet the everlasting experience in the world. what can be found in the list of products.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh god it just hit me

What if they're treating Impidimp as a 'new' reveal?

Think about it? Impidimp isn't on the site, nor has it had a Twitter post dedicated to it...

Yeah, we saw it back at E3, but afaik, this is the literal first time it's being acknowledged as existing since...

It would explain why there's such a heavy focus on Impidimp
That's been on my mind for a bit as well... I wouldn't be suprised.

Shroob

Sup?
That's been on my mind for a bit as well... I wouldn't be suprised.
We've known about Impidimp since June, but TPC has completely ignored it up to this point.

It legit feels like they're pulling a "HEY, HERE'S THIS NEVER BEFORE SEEN POKEMON THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS"

Despite... we do.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While you guys wait with baited breath for some Pokémon to show up, I’m watching the rugby world cup

And Pokémon stream

Shroob

Sup?
*Everyone before today* "Wow, it's really weird that TPC hasn't Tweeted/put Impidimp on the site."

*TPC* "Uhhhhhhhhh, what's an Impidimp?"

*TPC after the steam* "REPORTING LIVE FROM THE GALAR REGION, NEW POKEMON, IMPIDIMP, DISCOVERED!"

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well I'll catch the end of the stream. Feel like something will probably happen, but whether it's good or bad is currently pending.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
"They wouldn't spend 24 hours on a single Pokemon reveal, would they?"

Yeah that'd be as silly as spending 3 days hyping up a single Galar form Pokemon, like with some kind of silly glitch easter egg.

...Oh no.

Shroob

Sup?
"They wouldn't spend 24 hours on a single Pokemon reveal, would they?"

Yeah that'd be as silly as spending 3 days hyping up a single Galar form Pokemon, like with some kind of silly glitch easter egg.

...Oh no.
Eh, the glitch thing was just speculation.

I legit think that TPC is treating Impidimp as a 'new' reveal despite us knowing about it since June.

We've known about it, but they themselves have acted like the thing doesn't exist until now.

It's "Corporate pretends thing doesn't exist until they themselves reveal it."

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I thought that was common knowledge that they'd treat it as one of the new reveals given they didn't acknowledge it until now.

Pretty dumb, but I mean their choices so far as a whole have been questionable so meh.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I thought that was common knowledge that they'd treat it as one of the new reveals given they didn't acknowledge it until now.

Pretty dumb, but I mean their choices so far as a whole have been questionable so meh.
I mean, it does make sense. Casuals aren’t really going to know who Impidimp is, since most of them wouldn’t go to E3 or watch it.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, it does make sense. Casuals aren’t really going to know who Impidimp is, since most of them wouldn’t go to E3 or watch it.
It makes sense but like

Goddamn

If this stream ends with:

An open secret(Impidimp)

A single Galarian form(Ponyta)

2 returning Pokemon(Phantump and Morelull)

And being generous here:

1, MAYBE 2 new Pokemon

Then this 24 hours has been a colossal marketing ****up.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
E3 was literally what spawned the #BringBackNationalDex movement. We're very much in the age where information spreads quickly even to a more casual audience. People knew about Impidimp.

Shroob

Sup?
E3 was literally what spawned the #BringBackNationalDex movement. We're very much in the age where information spreads quickly even to a more casual audience. People knew about Impidimp.
Oh most certainly.

But TPC didn't acknowledge it.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Hundred bucks that after the stream they pass it off as being a "NEW DISCOVERY!"

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm just laughing at all tbe comments saying, "Surely this can't be the only reveal of a 24 hour stream.'' Like, we're only one hour away fron it ending now.

They better have a whole parade of Pokémon, but I'm only betting on maybe one more reveal.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, I just expect that bear-shaped rock to get up and that be the surprise reveal.

Maybe I'm wrong and there'll be this AMAZING new Pokemon that appears but

Yeah, just ONE new Pokemon ain't gonna get anyone excited unless it's the craziest looking mother ****** out there by this point.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It makes sense but like

Goddamn

If this stream ends with:

An open secret(Impidimp)

A single Galarian form(Ponyta)

2 returning Pokemon(Phantump and Morelull)

And being generous here:

1, MAYBE 2 new Pokemon

Then this 24 hours has been a colossal marketing ****up.
I wouldn’t really call it bad marketing. The Pokémon company is getting money from it. I do think it could be so much better, though.

Shroob

Sup?
I wouldn’t really call it bad marketing. The Pokémon company is getting money from it. I do think it could be so much better, though.
Lemme rephrase it then.

They had 14 hours of dead air, which aside from Impidimp had literally nothing

They teased the crap out of Galarian Ponyta for waaaaaaaaay too long

And now, there's like an hour left and it's been like, 9 hours since Ponyta?

If the stream ends with 'nothing' else.... that's a yikes from me.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
People speculate the mushrooms will move as well as a surprise.

I kinda feel like, since this is a forest and Zacian and Zamazenta were in a forest when some unknown being attacked them, we MIGHT see a cryptid shadow moving in the hazy background and then it'll cut off.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Morning, guys. I kinda awoke up earlier than I intended to thanks to a thunderstorm.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well another cry was heard. Can't wait for the inevitable compilation of cries with the pictures of the Pokémon they sync up with after this is all over

D

Deleted member

I genuinely feel sorry for the people being disappointed by this stream. Like, I've been very critical of GF since the 3DS, but not even I expected this trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom