• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I get the frustration, I really do. It sucks to have something hyped up for a game only for it to be kind of a letdown, I've felt that a lot *cough*MK11*cough*
But watching everyone get mad at what is essentially Pokemon Freddy Freaker is kinda hilarious

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Everything about Sword/Shield's promotional campaign has been a living nightmare. It will be a testament to the strength of the Pokemon IP when it still sells insanely well in spite of that.
It’s still better than gross gags and “This game stinks!” (even if it fit the humor just a bit...)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I’m just mad this legitimately cool idea was executed in such a boring fashion.
It really does stink.

This is an genius idea, since scientists do **** like this irl all the time to survey areas for specific species that populate areas.

But this is Pokemon, not the real world. You'd assume that there'd be MORE Pokemon than this.

Shroob

Sup?
If Sonia was actually there it’d be better.

Seriously she just dropped a huge repel bomb and ditched us.
Honestly, yeah.

Having a cutscene play out where she checks back every 3-4 hours and looks over the footage, explaining what we saw would have been incredible.

As is we've:

Heard cries of potentially unknown Pokemon which hopefully will show up later

Been teased Rapidash

Seen Ponyta after 14 hours

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If any of you guys remember Butterbear and Rhinokey from Wuzzles, this what they will look like in Ducktales Season 2 and 3:
(Butterbear is on the right, while Rhinokey is on the left.)
Butterbear.jpg
Rhinokey.png

They are realistic animals instead of being cute and adorable.
And good lord man...*shudders* Butterbear is the stuff of nightmares. 0_0

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, MHA One's Justice 2 was announced, at it looks

Bad. Like, literally the first game but with more characters.

Why does Bandai have the rights to like, every licensed anime game out there, but just turns them to mediocre press x to win arena fighters.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Finally showed Ponyta with no bs involved. I imagine the rest of the stream will be for teasing Rapidash

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The rest of the stream will be Impidimp default dancing (alongside other Fortnite dances) in front of the camera, as well as a special Trololo rendition performed by him.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I think my soul just packed it's bag and left. With my brain who poured bleach on itself and same thing as Brain with my eyes as they saw the horrors themselves... :c

Mario captured Yoshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think my soul just packed it's bag and left. With my brain who poured bleach on itself and same thing as Brain with my eyes as they didn't want to see the horrors themselves... :c
Mario captured Yoshi.

That bad, huh? I was just sharing a picture because I had nothing else to do and I was not interested in the live stream. :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh god, if there was ever a moment of "beautiful cinnamon roll, too pure for this word" than this would be it.

D

Deleted member

Yikes! I should have kept that to myself.

Well, I gotta leave now. That was stupid of me.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh god, if there was ever a moment of "beautiful cinnamon roll, too pure for this word" than this would be it.
Reminds me of my mother once when she stepped into an import shop and found a Tanuki statue.

She had no idea those were its balls and kept rubbing them, unsure what the **** she was looking at.

Then I told her and she almost dropped it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You all laugh now but you wait until shiinotic’s evolution is shown at the end

StormC

Smash Hero
Started replaying Platinum last night and I already have five badges. And here I was worried I'd lose interest after playing through Sinnoh five times!

Got myself a Torterra, Crobat, Golduck, and Houndoom. Planning to get a Lucario and Froslass. Not looking forward too much to having to raise a Riolu from an egg but oh well.

I'm remembering two huge QOL changes from gen 5 that I wish were in gen 4: auto-Repel and weather not interrupting every turn.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm seeing people trying to rationalize this livestream as:

"Obviously this is the regional's mythical while ALSO being Galarian Ponyta! There's no way they'd have a livestream where they've only shown one Pokemon this late in!"

Oh you sweet summer child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom