• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Absolutely no way we get starter evolutions. My bet is since they had that poll on the same site that had the Krabby takeover, we likely have to wait longer.

It’s hard to see but the fourth one is behind nanafou. There’s one covering her north, east, west and south side.

Also I don’t think it’s eyeball either. The naval area is covered up by that tie in the fusion. Makes me think the gem could just as easily be navy and we can’t see her gem
It launches in a little over a month. They better show them off soon. For a lot of people, the evolutions are the deciding factor on if they'll even get the game.

Look, I know I shouldn't be a downer for people who are genuinely excited, but it really feels like they're just banking hard on people just buying it because it's Pokemon and showing off next to nothing pre-release.

Also, It's gotta be Eyeball in that fusion. The episode where she's in space alone with Steven, the trial episode, she genuinely hates Steven.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
View attachment 240821
Tf2 traders in a nutshell.
Looks more like a nightmarish Goofy with hats stacked on top of him and antenna.
I have that second picture in my folder. (The mishmash fighter thing, AKA: Chimera)
BTW here's some cursed Donkey Kong pics i found.
Donkley.jpg

1. Donkley the Space Drakong
------------------------------

King DiDiDiddy.png

2. King DiDiDiddy: "I need a monstah to klobbah that there K. Rool!"

Naked Donkey Kong.png

3. Naked Donkey Kong

Kongby Return to Dongland.png

4. Donkey: Return to Dongland

Dinkey and Doddy.jpg

5. Dinkey Kong: Tropical Burn

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news, I just discovered that TF2 has all the Halloween maps enabled.

Time to get... spooked!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's her hair.

Doubt it, Navy isn't bad and she was in the right when she stole back the Roaming Eye. They were tricked three times, stranded in space then hit with their own ship.
You might be right but the quality makes it kinda of hard to tell because it’s colored like the rubies if it is her hair. And sure navy wasn’t truly wrong but her and eyeball were shown to be the most antagonistic out of the others, so I feel it has to come down to one of them

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
6 years I’ve been living at the city I attended college and I just now discovered there’s a local cat cafe in an area within biking distance that I normally don’t go to. Guess what I’m going tomorrow around noon?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Don’t let galarian ponyta distract you from the fact that phantump means a bunch of kids died in these woods

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've seen the Bad Ear Day short.
Btw in the nutshell video KingofPhantoms, what do the hats and them being taken off mean? (Where Mickey and Donald take each hat away with Goofy putting a new one on.)
If you're asking what it means in the context of the short that the clip comes from itself, you'd need to see the full short to get the idea.

If you're asking what it means in regards to TF2, well, there's so many hats you can wear in that game that it might as well be a Hat Simulator with guns. Hence why the community is compared to Goofy trying on so many different hats.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If you're asking what it means in the context of the short that the clip comes from itself, you'd need to see the full short to get the idea.

If you're asking what it means in regards to TF2, well, there's so many hats you can wear in that game that it might as well be a Hat Simulator with guns. Hence why the community is compared to Goofy trying on so many different hats.
Oh thanks for the reminder.

kazoeyxgypp31.jpg

I don't know what this means?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's Raining Morelull Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

But seriously, I'm starting to get tired. Come on, boys. Give me one good look at this beautiful Ponyta. Come on, now.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It's Raining Morelull Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

But seriously, I'm starting to get tired. Come on, boys. Give me one good look at this beautiful Ponyta. Come on, now.
I think it's gonna be Grass or either Ghost/Fairy. Wonder what Rapidash might look like?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom