• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I went to a local, family-owned game store near me a bought the game about three years back, and I got the Wii version, and the cashier man was really excited, saying how cool it was that “YOU CAN USE THE WIIMOTE AS THE FREAKIN PROTON PACK!”
Yeah. The Wii version has it's own charm. But It's actually a very different game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The next Pokémon reveal should be done in the style of found footage.

We see someone in a scary situation in the new spooky area. Something is after but before the footage cuts off we see a strange shadow of some new pokemon, and then they end with the npc mentioning how Leon is not what it seems and gets cut off

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
god, I'm so sad because of my anxiety rn; and I just wanna cry or sleep. god, why am I like this?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Spent 4 hours away watching TV, napping, and dinner.

I see that there are still no bombshells from the stream minus specks of the Ponyta-like creature.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
really tho it's literally just princess celestia, same colors and everything lmao
In their defense, the official national animal of Scotland is a unicorn, and it's usually depicted as solid white aside from the tail and mane.

If Galarian Ponyta is a fairy type, then there's not many other fairy-like colors they could've used that Princess Celestia doesn't already have (pink, blue, green, purple).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If MLP wasn't on the brink of it's series finale, I'd expect to see more jokes and memes about it concerning the Galarian Rapidash/Ponyta by now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I thought I noticed square afros. Are we actually gonna see them DO something?
I hope so, rubies are one of the most fun gems.

Also could this be the ruby squad? There’s four of them, when there were five.

Meanwhile aquamarine seems fused with a ruby, so could the last member of the squad still be bad?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>a new Pokemon reveal
>they send a drone to scout a castle ruins
>they stumble upon steel, rock and ghost Pokemon
>they are stalked by a large, unidentified Pokemon
>at the end, they reach a dead end, then turn around to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom