• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would like to present to you, one of the most 90's looking series on Earth. G.I Joe Extreme.

Not gonna lie, I like Rolento Spawn as the main villain.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It's weird.

"Normal" has a definition, but it's got many interpretations and layers which kinda makes it seems paradoxical.

It's also almost never a good descriptor of a human, despite how a good amount of people try to be normal.

Shroob

Sup?
It's weird.

"Normal" has a definition, but it's got many interpretations and layers which kinda makes it seems paradoxical.

It's also almost never a good descriptor of a human, despite how a good amount of people try to be normal.
I'm the most normal person here.

I pull my toilet paper under not over and enjoy pineapple on pizza.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
What's going on?

Well I hear Time is still running.

Uh, people are talking and responding.

Oh, and we're all currently living.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Is being sane normal? What is sanity? If I ask that question, does that already make me insane?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I hate watching multiple streams. It's a chore.
I’m literally vacuuming 8 floors of an office building for 5 hours right now after getting off another 8 hours clearing up 2 miles worth of city streets. Don’t you dare tell me what a chore is.

I do enjoy both my jobs btw.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Super missed opportunity. In my opinion, the best way to play Ghostbusters: The Video Game is on PC because you can use the mouse to aim, which is way more accurate than the stick for a hose-type weapon like the proton pack. So why the Switch version dosn't have a gyro-aim feature I do not know.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Super missed opportunity. In my opinion, the best way to play Ghostbusters: The Video Game is on PC because you can use the mouse to aim, which is way more accurate than the stick for a hose-type weapon like the proton pack. So why the Switch version dosn't have a gyro-aim feature I do not know.
I had a fine enough time with it back on 360, I mean the game is basically Gears of War with a vacuum cleaner.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I went to a local, family-owned game store near me a bought the game about three years back, and I got the Wii version, and the cashier man was really excited, saying how cool it was that “YOU CAN USE THE WIIMOTE AS THE FREAKIN PROTON PACK!”

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I wonder if there’d be a way to patch that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom