• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Hmmm... Actually, I think I do got one more in me.

Why tbe **** is Arcanine not getting any alternatw forms or anything? Literally every other Gen 1 fire 'mon worth their salt is getting them these days and if speculation is correct -- which it's looking to be -- now we have Ponyta getting a new form?

Just let my baby be relevant again. It's supposed to be "The Legendary Pokémon" but it certainly don't feel like it.

Annd I'm good.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hmmm... Actually, I think I do got one more in me.

Why tbe **** is Arcanine not getting any alternatw forms or anything? Literally every other fire 'mon worth their salt is getting them these days and if speculation is correct --which it's looking to be-- now we have Ponyta getting a new form?

Just let my baby be relevant again. It's supposed to be "The Legendary Pokémon" but it certainly don't feel like it.

Annd I'm good.
*Alolan Arcanine flashbacks*

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder when they'll show off more of Leroy Smith. I'm guessing maybe later this month, since Zafina was added not too long ago.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh yeah. I can't deny Blaze is a pretty damn good character to come out of Sonic.

It's also funny that her color is actually accurate to how some people interpret what the colors are supposed to represent and signify - that being that "Purple" is the apparent color of royalty. They really must have had a blast with her design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom