• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
https://ygorganization.com/sowhendowegetlightningandthundersearcher/

Sweetness. For those Yugioh players, the TCG is getting a remake of Harpei's Feather Duster, as well as its other effect of basically being a Spell version of Mirror Force. It's not the most balanced, as it requires you to have no face-up cards to activate, but it does have a hard once per turn. It has a misleading name with Raigeki Storm. It has neither a Raigeki or Heavy Storm effect, butttttttttt, the way Raigeki and Heavy Storm are used they might as well act like Mirror Force and Harpie's Feather Duster in practice, so the joke still works a bit.

I haven't caught up on the Pokemon stuff. Besides, I had a long work day and it was exhausting. So... I'd rather just wait for a video with a quick summary of details or just read it somewhere else. *shrugs*

Shroob

Sup?
I'm pretty sure Gooigi is non edible.

E.gadd almost choked on Gooigi goo in the promo material for Luigis mansion 3ds.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just rewatched Spider-Man: Far From Home...

I still think that Jake Gyllenhaal ******* killed it as Mysterio.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Woo-Hoo!.jpg
71mm-Z5Z+PL__SY679_.jpg

Found this while searching up season 2 and 3 of Ducktales, WOO-HOO!
Reminds me of Smash Bros. Ultimate's poster, see how similar they are?
It's like the entire Disney Afternoon Cinematic Universe clashing together in ONE. BIG. CROSSOVER!

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A little bit, but I watch it sometimes.
Okay, so I won’t spoil much of everything else the show has put out but the Ducktales reboot is incorporating the other Disney Afternoon characters into its canon and basically turning into the Disney Afternoon Animated Universe. It started out with incorporating Darkwing Duck as a tv show at first but worked out him being an actual hero in canon as we’ll as adding one of Talespin’s villians Don Karnage to the rogues gallery, even the Gummibeari Juice from the Gummi Bears cartoon was a major plot point in an episode but come season 3, they’ll be adding more like the Rescue Rangers, adult versions of Kit and Molly from Talespin, and the Goof Troop incarnation of Goofy.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Okay, so I won’t spoil much of everything else the show has put out but the Ducktales reboot is incorporating the other Disney Afternoon characters into its canon and basically turning into the Disney Afternoon Animated Universe. It started out with incorporating Darkwing Duck as a tv show at first but worked out him being an actual hero in canon as we’ll as adding one of Talespin’s villians Don Karnage to the rogues gallery, even the Gummibeari Juice from the Gummi Bears cartoon was a major plot point in an episode but come season 3, they’ll be adding more like the Rescue Rangers, adult versions of Kit and Molly from Talespin, and the Goof Troop incarnation of Goofy.
Thanks! also saw the poster thing and it reminds me of the one from Smash Bros. Ultimate, which you can see on post #90,750

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I still need to watch the rest of DuckTales season 2, though I don't know how long it'll take me to start on that. My backlog of stuff to watch is growing, and I never made DuckTales a priority.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Has there really been no new things shown in the past 2 hours on the stream? Wth game freak?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Has there really been no new things shown in the past 2 hours on the stream? Wth game freak?
Yeah I'm about to quit, because this is just ridiculous.

Its almost 10:30 at night, here, and I have work in the morning.

Final notes: this is their first time doing something like this. But they just can't do this twice. If they are, they're gonna have to either massively improve the quality of the stream with more content, or shorten the stream altogether.

All in all, it was a fun ride, but not a ride I would ride twice. Have a good night.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'm going to bed soon, if anything happens during the Pokemon Live stream, can you ping me please?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wasn't saying it should go on sale.

but no I don't know what that is.
It's not very important but there's a standard usually set that games should be sold at a certain price based on development and production costs etc.

Right now, judging by inflation among other circumstances, we SHOULD be paying around $120 a pop for games but we all know that that's not going to go over very well with the general gaming public.

And then we go on to wonder why Developers and Voice Actors don't make as much as they should.

Edit: look at it this way. The MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Refail Price) is set by Nintendo depending on the wage and budget Nintendo has given to Grezzo to moae the game. Japan doesn't really have Unions so if you see a bug game selling for say $40? It means that the wages that the developers are getting paid is very minimum. Blow that up to some of the biggest games like Monster Hunter World where millions of hours of technical investment and achievement was spent on that game but was still sold for $60 which probably means that the payed wages of it's employees were... rather bad. So, Nintendo paid a small studio a healthy amount to make a, by most purposes, an easily developed game. Capcom paid around that same amount to their employees to make Monster Hunter World which had a much larger team and much tougher development cycle. See what I mean?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
kirby_sketches_of_three_good_kirbs_by_chivi_chivik_dd2ofq0-fullview.jpg

This is my headcanon of what happened after Another Dimension. Void is reincarnationed into a puffball like Kirby himself and becomes friends with Kirby and the others, only white with purple feet.
(My design for Void as a puffball is the same above, but with turquoise pupils and cheek blushes, with glowing rainbow lines on him and aquamarine coloured feet.)

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
HOLY. ****ING. ****.

Edit: yeah I double posted, I DON'T EVEN CARE! Two hours and my baby just straight up scared the **** out of me. God damn it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom