• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Forums say that only Erdrick and Banjo will get revealed, and then Bam, Nintendo unleashes another surprise that they reveal ALL FOUR remaining characters and when they'll get released.
I really want this to happen. I don't think it will. But I want it sooooo bad.

Maybe once you see him in action.
I think he could be interesting. He's a sword user with a shield that's not a Link. That's already interesting to me. Then add the magic on top of that and it's just amazing potential.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I may be more open to Banjo recently but I'm still a bit iffy on a Dragon Quest character
Oh so are you one of those dudes who hated the idea of Erdrick but once but Veggieburger says Banjo along with it you're all

1559961897990.png

When a ****storm of leaks swarm in and everyone simultaneously forgets how to use the spoilers tag.
View attachment 226568
Mods too hype or salty to care about it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh so are you one of those dudes who hated the idea of Erdrick but once but Veggieburger says Banjo along with it you're all

View attachment 226567

Mods too hype or salty to care about it.
I don't hate Erdrick and I don't trust Vergeben.

I'm just doubtful of Square Enix in general if Final Fantasy's current representation tells me anything.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Eh. Leaks in terms of the other's press conferences since Square's is already leaking.

Not a good precedent.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'm tired of following the leaks, there are too many people who dedicate their lives to lie and trick other people, so you can never know what's real and what's not.

Tomorrow they could potentially reveal a character, and if not, then it's like, 4 days after... I'd rather wait than screw my mind with all those leaks.
If it's Banjo and Erdrick, then, fine.
If not, fine as well.

The actual news are very close, I suggest you to be patient and wait a few hours/days.

Shroob

Sup?
Eh. Leaks in terms of the other's press conferences since Square's is already leaking.

Not a good precedent.
I mean I'd agree that Nintendo's going to leak, but I'm putting my money on VR Plant doing it, and they have a very clear attack plan, which, if they're to be believed that they're the ones who posted the 4chan post last year, and how they're leaking right now?

It'll be the day before.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm tired of following the leaks, there are too many people who dedicate their lives to lie and trick other people, so you can never know what's real and what's not.

Tomorrow they could potentially reveal a character, and if not, then it's like, 4 days after... I'd rather wait than screw my mind with all those leaks.
If it's Banjo and Erdrick, then, fine.
If not, fine as well.

The actual news are very close, I suggest you to be patient and wait a few hours/days.
Eh, to each their own.

I like all this chaos.

D

Deleted member

This post including subsequent posts concerning this topic as result in an infraction.
Why? What’s your vendetta against DragonBall for anyway?
What's this community's vendetta against it, besides the meme about Goku breaking into the game?

D

Deleted member

Personally, I'm HOPING that at least one of the DLC characters is an Undertale Character(or another WTF kinda character) but at this point, I seriously doubt it. If Edrick gets in, I'm most likely going to skip him in particular, because I don't like Dragon Quest. Same for Banjo.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Honestly I don't "hate" the idea of any character making it in. At most I'm indifferent.

If Sakurai could make a damn plant have an interesting moveset I have no doubt he'll be able to pull something cool from a character with years of material to pull from.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't "hate" the idea of any character making it in. At most I'm indifferent.

If Sakurai could make a damn plant have an interesting moveset I have no doubt he'll be able to pull something cool from a character with years of material to pull from.
I never said anything about hating the character(s), just more-so I don't like their series(and or haven't played them, and never will)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Personally, I'm HOPING that at least one of the DLC characters is an Undertale Character(or another WTF kinda character) but at this point, I seriously doubt it. If Edrick gets in, I'm most likely going to skip him in particular, because I don't like Dragon Quest. Same for Banjo.
I bought the pass. And if it didn’t exist i’d Still buy all the characters. I just have to have them all.

Is Dark Souls enough of a WTF for you?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
alright **** it i'll replay pokemon HGSS

now give me one reason why i shouldnt get :152:

D

Deleted member

I bought the pass. And if it didn’t exist i’d Still buy all the characters. I just have to have them all.

Is Dark Souls enough of a WTF for you?
No, it would have to be something really obscure(think Earthbound in the early 2000's), or I guess an anime character.

Shroob

Sup?
I never said anything about hating the character(s), just more-so I don't like their series(and or haven't played them, and never will)
Considering your and his post came at the exact same time, I highly doubt he was talking to you specifically.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
decided to check my pokemon moon **** since i will never not be salty about the USUM bamboozle

alola pokedex still at 100%, but there was an update that i didnt check so idk

apparently i was breeding mimikyus cause the first step i took hatched a goddamn egg

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't mind an Undertale newcomer, mm hmm.
My vote would mainly be one of these 3:

Metttaton, Undyne, or Flowey(maybe Asriel form?) would make the most sense, because they all have their own quirks and move to build on(Mettaton with his various forms and moves, Undyne with the spear mechanic, and Flowly with Omega Flowey)

Sans and Papyrus, however, do have movesets to build on, but not much else, tbh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>boot up my N3DS
>A button isn't working

image.gif

NOT AGAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom