• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you’re a plebeian maybe.

Now chicken tendies? The epitome of sex appeal.
Chicken Tendies? Get real I prefer a whole cooked steak now that's the epitome and entire definition of sex appeal. /s

D

Deleted member

In terms of attractive food, bubblegum is something that catches my attention. Surprised it's not as commonly seen despite it being under every ****ing table.

D

Deleted member

Ya Illidan would be pretty dope ngl

Just Horde bias tho lol
I dunno, Illidan seems to be a favorite of Blizzard's too, up there with Sylv and Thrall. So much so that they played him up as a martyr and misunderstood anti-hero in Legion while conveniently ignoring everything wrong he ever did.
Plus the demon hunter playstyle would translate very well into a fighting game.
I think Blizzard has used the Lich King to represent Warcraft. What about him?
Arthas would be a great pick too. Along with bringing a unique archetype in a superheavy swordfighter with a specialization in magic, even people who don't play Warcraft know about the Lich King, and his story has basically become the archetypal "Fall From Grace" story that many of Blizzard's characters follow.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Choose a character to join Super Smash Bros Ultimate for each of these companies!

View attachment 240578

My list:
Nintendo: Spring Man
Namco: Jin Kazama
SEGA: Tails makes the most sense.
Ubisoft: Rayman
Blizzard: No one.
Bethesda: Doom Slayer
Square: Lara Croft, technically.

CAPCOM PRESENTS: Mega Man X
Sony: Ratchet and Clank
Microsoft: Fulgore
SNK: Geese Howard
Atlus: Demi-Fiend, for the boy Idon Idon .
Arc Sys: Sol Badguy
Activision: Spyro

Koei Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa
Konami: Bomberman
Platinum: Jack Cayman
Monolith: Elma
Netherrealm: Sub-Zero
NIS: No one.
EA: No one.
Indie: Shantae

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I'm undecided if I should get Untitled Goose Game..
It is awesome. I loved it. But it is not worth $20 bucks. The content in its entirety lasts about 4 hours. And past the novelty, it can wear thin. I bought it at $15, and I think it was worth that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nintendo: Edelgard
Bandai-Namco: Nightmare
SEGA: Eggman
Atlus: Demi-Fiend
Ubisoft: Ezio
Activision: Crash
Blizzard: Tracer
Bethesda: Dragonborn
Square Enix: Lara Croft
Capcom: Phoenix Wright
Sony: Nathan Drake
Microsoft: Master Chief
SNK: Nakoruru
Arc System Works: Sol
Koi Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa
Konami: Frogger
Netherrealm/WB: Maxwell
Nipon Ichi Software: Uhhhhhh Prinny I guess?
EA: Yarny
Indie: Since Undertale and Shovel Knight are out, Goose

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Breath of the Wild felt like something completely new even though it was an open world game so if publishers keep doing that, subverting the genre, and not following the Assassin's Creed and Grand Theft Auto formula it might never stagnate but we'll see.
Maybe. I'll be honest and say I have pretty much zero interest in BoTW. Spending a lot of time climbing slowly and running isn't my style, but I can totally see why others dig it, there's some neat stuff in that game. On the other hand, I do wanna cop Mario Odyessy at some point, I've only play a bit of it, but I really enjoyed what I played.

That said, another game with Hulk Ultimate Destruction/Protoype's movement would be sick. Chaining Air-Dashes, Charging jumps, it's all good stuff. Or Spider-Man/Batman's Webswinging/Grappling Hook stuff.

Shroob

Sup?
I dunno, Illidan seems to be a favorite of Blizzard's too, up there with Sylv and Thrall. So much so that they played him up as a martyr and misunderstood anti-hero in Legion while conveniently ignoring everything wrong he ever did.
Plus the demon hunter playstyle would translate very well into a fighting game.

Arthas would be a great pick too. Along with bringing a unique archetype in a superheavy swordfighter with a specialization in magic, even people who don't play Warcraft know about the Lich King, and his story has basically become the archetypal "Fall From Grace" story that many of Blizzard's characters follow.
Damn shame there's really no relevant Troll characters on that level.

Da Amani neva forget. We neva die.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Choose a character to join Super Smash Bros Ultimate for each of these companies!

My list:
Nintendo: Rex with Pyra/Mythra
Namco: KOS-MOS
SEGA: Alex Kidd
Ubisoft: Don't care
Blizzard: Tracer
Bethesda: Doomguy
Square: Crono
Capcom: Monster Hunter
Sony: Nathan Drake
Microsoft: Master Chief
SNK: Nakoruru
Atlus: Morgana
Arcsys: Goku lol
Activision: Crash Bandicoot
Koei Tecmo: Don't care
Konami: Bomberman
Platinum: Akira from Astral Chain or Raiden
Monolith Soft: REX WITH PYRA/MYTHRA
NetherRealm: Kitana
NIS: Don't care
EA: Isaac Clarke
Indie: Shantae

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Only rep I can tolerate from Tecmo is Kasumi. For reasons.
As for Bethesda. Do we really need someone from them? Feels like grabbing for reps at that point.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Rep talk time

That is adorable.

Reps I want to see.
I still want Goemon. No chances now with the Mii costume. But I still want him. As for other reps, Minecraft Steve would be good. Kos Mos would also work. I want Geno. For newer rep potential, I love Damon X Machenia. One of them would be perfect. If we talk about series that need more reps. I want Bandana Waddle Dee. Poochi would work also. And give Waluigi a bone.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Only rep I can tolerate from Tecmo is Kasumi. For reasons.
As for Bethesda. Do we really need someone from them? Feels like grabbing for reps at that point.
I'm curious as to why you can't tolerate Hayabusa. Is it because he's not female?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Series that need more reps..hm..zelda but idk who at this point, uhh dixie would be neat..maybe porky..kirby is lacking in reps too imo. Marx would be interesting if he wasn't a boss already.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm sorry you have to say goodbye to your dog, what's their name?
Little Bear pff

He is a huge Laberdoodle.
Has herditary seizures, has Addisons disease. Has to take pills for both of those. has to get blood work and tests done ever month. You could imagine how much he costs Plus the fact my mom tripped over him twice

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I'm curious as to why you can't tolerate Hayabusa. Is it because he's not female?
No. It is because of his games and what he stands for. The whole "Real Gamer" garbage started with Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. Xbox was around when gaming hit the masses and Ninja Gaiden was that gens Dark souls. Only real gamers play Ninja Gaiden. The creator was a **** and he made a fanbase of *****.

Now we have this whole "real gamer" movement that comes and goes, but is frustrating because a real game is not a person "likes hard games."

I also find him bland, cliche and his games were bad. I like DOA and have some respect for Ryu in that series, but if we go with that series, might as well go with what the series stood for. And that is Kasumi.

Little Bear pff

Has herditary seizures, has Addisons disease. Has to take pills for both of those. has to get blood work and tests done ever month. You could imagine how much he costs Plus the fact my mom tripped over him twice
Sounds like the poor thing is suffering. Unless you are in a no kill state, I imagine him having a long sleep. Poor thing. Sorry to hear about that.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Series that need more reps..hm..zelda but idk who at this point, uhh dixie would be neat..maybe porky..kirby is lacking in reps too imo. Marx would be interesting if he wasn't a boss already.
If they ported Wind Waker HD to Switch, I would absolutely advocate for Tetra. She could have a Zelda alt and a final smash that uses her ship OR her final smash could be that she transforms into Zelda and uses the light arrow.

D

Deleted member

Random likelihood for the post-FP DLC tournament, GO:

Geno or Rayman (Who do you think is more likely and why?)
Crash Bandicoot or Phoenix Wright (Again, Who do you think is more likely and why?)
[R1 winner] or [R2 winner]
[R1 loser] or [R2 loser]

Rex/Pyra or Shantae (Who do you think is more likely and why?)
Lloyd Irving or Doom guy (Who do you think is more likely and why)
[R3 winner] or [R4 winner]
[R3 loser] or [R4 loser]

Arle Nadja or Dr. Eggman (Who do you think is more likely and why?)
Ryu Hayabusa or Heihachi (Who do you think is more likely and why?)
[R5 winner] or [R6 winner]
[R5 loser] or [R6 loser]

[R1 or 2 winner] or [R3 or 4 winner]
[R (whoever) winner] or [R (whoever) winner]
[R1 or 2 loser] or [R3 or 4 loser]
[R1, 2, 3 or 4 loser] or [R5 or 6 loser]

[R (whoever) winner] or [R (whoever) loser]

Champion:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Sounds like the poor thing is suffering. Unless you are in a no kill state, I imagine him having a long sleep. Poor thing. Sorry to hear about that.
Yeah, hes pretty much suffering and if It were me, Id say put him down in his sleep. No one if the family has thr money to take care of him and Im sure my mom doesnt wanna put him down

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Yeah, hes pretty much suffering and if It were me, Id say put him down in his sleep. No one if the family has thr money to take care of him and Im sure my mom doesnt wanna put him down
Honestly, sometimes it is the most humane thing for a pet. The problem is people do not understand that putting a pet down is not a "I cannot handle this" measure. That is a bad stigma. It can mean many things. Quality of Life is always a factor. If the pet has a low quality of life, it can be a saving grace for said pet.

It is a very hard thing. sorry again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Honestly, sometimes it is the most humane thing for a pet. The problem is people do not understand that putting a pet down is not a "I cannot handle this" measure. That is a bad stigma. It can mean many things. Quality of Life is always a factor. If the pet has a low quality of life, it can be a saving grace for said pet.

It is a very hard thing. sorry again.
I feel he is either 1) gonna go to someone who can afford taking care of him( I doubt it) or 2) be put down which is what I genuinely hope happens so where down the road. I know If I had Seizures and Addisons Disease and had to take pill my whole like to stay alive, Id ask to be killed

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Little Bear pff

I'm sorry :/

My dog, Twister, was 15, she was a beagle/black lab/collie mix, she had been having a lot of issues; she had become mostly incontinent and had to wear diapers most of the time, so she would often get UTIs, she would fall a lot when trying to use stairs, but ultimately it was a twisted stomach caused by eating to quickly that lead to the end.

It'll be a year since we lost her in about 3 weeks and while I'm still sad that she's not here anymore, I'm also glad that she's not going through what she was.

Sorry if I brought the mood down in here, for some reason I really wanted to get this out.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I feel he is either 1) gonna go to someone who can afford taking care of him( I doubt it) or 2) be put down which is what I genuinely hope happens so where down the road. I know If I had Seizures and Addisons Disease and had to take pill my whole like to stay alive, Id ask to be killed
It is a very very hard call. I do not envy anyone in that situation. I think putting him to sleep might be the best option, given my understanding.

I'm sorry :/

My dog, Twister, was 15, she was a beagle/black lab/collie mix, she had been having a lot of issues; she had become mostly incontinent and had to wear diapers most of the time, so she would often get UTIs, she would fall a lot when trying to use stairs, but ultimately it was a twisted stomach caused by eating to quickly that lead to the end.

It'll be a year since we lost her in about 3 weeks and while I'm still sad that she's not here anymore, I'm also glad that she's not going through what she was.

Sorry if I brought the mood down in here, for some reason I really wanted to get this out.
My family's Husky Shepherd lost his back 2 legs to paralysis. He was not happy at all. Every decision needs to be made for the animal. What is best for them. Not what is best for the owner. That is the key to these tough decisions. I know people will say money can solve all their problems. But ultimately, it wont by happiness. Just time.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It is a very very hard call. I do not envy anyone in that situation. I think putting him to sleep might be the best option, given my understanding.
Its hard but sometimes, its the best thing to do in the long run
That is not true. Nothing is being posted at the moment. Vent a little. I am sure the admins will not mind.
Psh, who care about my problems, to be honest. I aint to popular one in this thread, no one cares

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Its hard but sometimes, its the best thing to do in the long run

Psh, who care about my problems, to be honest. I aint to popular one in this thread, no one cares
I'm sure plenty of people care. It's clearly a very difficult situation, so with that, not many people might be able to chime in as easily. It's also fairly late for a lot of the usual suspects around here.

If your dog really is terribly, sick, then it might be for the best to put him down if you're allowed to. Though I don't exactly like the idea too much, sometimes there's not much in the way of options. Unless you can give him to a shelter.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm sure plenty of people care. It's clearly a very difficult situation, so with that, not many people might be able to chime in as easily. It's also fairly late for a lot of the usual suspects around here.

If your dog really is terribly, sick, then it might be for the best to put him down if you're allowed to. Though I don't exactly like the idea too much, sometimes there's not much in the way of options. Unless you can give him to a shelter.
Thats probably what they are going to fo, give him to a shelty but no one is going to adopt a chronicly ill dog that has to live off of pills. This dog just costs way to much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom