• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Speaking of continuity, maybe with the greater emphasis on the Pokémon League in Galar, we'll see Ash sponsored and shipped to different regions for tournament play. If that's the case, we could see former rivals challenge him again.
I kinda like that idea.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Spidey's not leaving the mcu??
Kevin Feige just spoke about his return:

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Kevin Feige just spoke about his return:
Ayyy :D

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also set to appear in another MCU film
Was there really ever any doubt? No way is Spidey leaving MCU when Cap and Iron Man are out of the running and Thanos is dead. That being said, more Spiderman puts a smile on my face.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Steve for Smash (I honestly didn’t care if the majority or average was children but some jerks and trolls certainly saw that as an excuse).

(once again the Steve thread’s last post was mine so I am stuck)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Like did we have without a doubt? Its Disney were talking about. If they want it they'll get it. You cant wait against the might of the mouse.

Plus if Gunn was able to come back as director of Guardians 3 then this was an no brainer either.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Steve for Smash (I honestly didn’t care if the majority or average was children but some jerks and trolls certainly saw that as an excuse).

(once again the Steve thread’s last post was mine so I am stuck)
It makes sense, the original players grew up, got jobs/went to college, and Minecraft is a great way to relax and unwind and let creative juices flow.

I mean, the reason why people see it as a kiddy thing is because of Minecon cringe and stuff like that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Was there really ever any doubt? No way is Spidey leaving MCU when Cap and Iron Man are out of the running and Thanos is dead. That being said, more Spiderman puts a smile on my face.
I’m glad you were certain. I was all geared up for the Great Spider-Man Embargo just like X-Men and Fantastic Four.

I still don’t know if I should drop Marvel though. Mainly because I just want them to stop talking about Endgame.

D

Deleted member

I’m glad you were certain. I was all geared up for the Great Spider-Man Embargo just like X-Men and Fantastic Four.

I still don’t know if I should drop Marvel though. Mainly because I just want them to stop talking about Endgame.
I know some prequel movies are coming before IW. I highly doubt the events of Endgame can just be forgotten by the writers, like how the first Avengers was never forgotten, but any mention will be references, cameos, or jokes.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It makes sense, the original players grew up, got jobs/went to college, and Minecraft is a great way to relax and unwind and let creative juices flow.

I mean, the reason why people see it as a kiddy thing is because of Minecon cringe and stuff like that.
"Sweetie, did you pick up the kids from school?"
"...Uh huh."
"Do you want that leftover lasagna for dinner tonight?
"...Uh huh."
"Wait, what are you doing?"
"...Uh huh."
"ARE YOU PLAYING MINECRAFT AGAIN!?
"...Uh huh."

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Can someone PLEASE make a Nicktoons fighting game! And a Cartoon Network one!
I mean, there was a Nicktoons fighting game on Nick's website, called Super Brawl, and it pretty much had every icon from the 2000s-2010s, up until Super Brawl 3, which got rid of a lot of them. I think the newest one added them back it, but they also have live action icons in there too, so, eh...

CN had Punch Time Explosion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh boi, Duel Links got a new WORLDO, and with that means more GEMMMMMMS!!!!(and characters, but nobody gives a crap about that)

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I mean, there was a Nicktoons fighting game on Nick's website, called Super Brawl, and it pretty much had every icon from the 2000s-2010s, up until Super Brawl 3, which got rid of a lot of them. I think the newest one added them back it, but they also have live action icons in there too, so, eh...

Punch time explosion was alright, but I didn't like how they didn't include so many popular characters, especially from the more recent shows. The voice acting was also atrocious.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know some prequel movies are coming before IW. I highly doubt the events of Endgame can just be forgotten by the writers, like how the first Avengers was never forgotten, but any mention will be references, cameos, or jokes.
Sighs. Joking about it is even worse than talking about it.

All the references to the blip seriously hindered my enjoyment of Far From Home. And while I was eventually able to get into it when they ignored it. But thinking back to the film it’s all I can think about. I just want them to forget the blip happened. Not even necessarily Endgame as a whole. Just the blip.
Battle Crashers is a beat em up.

And a browser game just isn’t the same. I want some dev team who loves the heck out of these channels to make a fan service filled slobbernaucker like Smash or Injustice.

I actually liked PTE. But more for its story mode than its battle mode. But I want something more traditional like MvC or KI.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Upon further investigatiom, the latest Nicktoons fighting game in on mobile devices. The graphics look awful, which is a shame because the first 2 Super Brawl games had a uniqueness to it, in that every character had the same animation style in game as they do in their universe, like Spongebob was still 2D animated, while Jimmy Neutron was CGI.

However, they added 90s characters this time around, and Invader Zim characters, but a lot of 2000s characterd are gone.

And Kid Danger. Why, idk.

However, it's also a Gacha game. Ugh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
a pretty Good Friday so far.

Ash and the new anime seem interesting, a 24 hour sword and shield live stream is kinda of crazy, and spider man returns home.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since you guys got me started, I'm about to give you guys a whole essay on the potential of Nickelodeon's Super Brawl 2, and how it can become a full fledged game.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good to know that Spidey is back in the MCU for one more show but that show has to also disconnect all of his ties with the MCU so he can do his own solo thing with Sony. I guess Venom can actually mean something after the 3rd Holland film.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'm almost certain you said you like Hack and Slashes, right?

Well, BEAT EM UP'S ARE LITERALLY THE SAME THING(with a few minor differences)
Beat em ups are a completely different thing, river city ransom isn't at all similar to dmc

D

Deleted member

SFM can be really stupid sometimes, like this

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Good to know that Spidey is back in the MCU for one more show but that show has to also disconnect all of his ties with the MCU so he can do his own solo thing with Sony. I guess Venom can actually mean something after the 3rd Holland film.
Wait. Is that really what they’re gonna do?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

I still wish they'd stop with the incredibly corny acting and stuff at Minecon as if kids can't understand otherwise. Frickin last year's teasers even had one of their youtuber hosts speaking as if everyone watching was in preschool. There's all these other things all ages can enjoy and then there's Minecon determined to throw older kids/teens and adults under the bus until Jens and Agnes start explaining the new update (and even then there might be someone acting like only small kids are watching). I still feel upset when I think of the first Minecon Earth's mob vote and how the guy in the show even acknowledged people's complaints with "someone will probably mod the others in tomorrow!" (nope, they didn't, and never did, just someone interpreted the monster squid as a weird plant thing by using command blocks).

Though the videos they've had this year felt more family-friendly instead of just kid-friendly, so maybe it'll be better, even if they were still leaning toward the kiddie side somewhat.

-tbh the events and stuff are okay but they don't need to act like this the whole dang time. At least Mojang doesn't treat the fanbase like this. Maybe it's Microsoft since even last year's Inside XBox show was corny as heck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom