• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, btw

Why did they change Online 1v1 tourneys to be 1 Stock? I don't think there's ever been a single person in the history of Smash, I'm sure of it, who actually enjoys a 1 stock game.
The only time I use 1 stock is for my 2x Knockback movesets, so I can literally just backthrow and win. Still pretty memey.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Oh, btw

Why did they change Online 1v1 tourneys to be 1 Stock? I don't think there's ever been a single person in the history of Smash, I'm sure of it, who actually enjoys a 1 stock game.
It's certainly going to be enjoyable to be on the receiving end of a Thwack at 0%. :p

Noipoi

Howdy!

At the age of 2 the US government declared I would grow up to be the sexiest man alive.

They were right.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Oh, btw

Probably to discourage matches going into sudden death. Which could have been solved by increasing the time limit.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So it was announced for Youtube that they're developing an update that revolves around making it "easier" to find the official channel of a content creator or something like that. Don't know what to make of it, though.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
According to the Tales wiki, he’s only been in two games and had a different vo in each. I see no reason Namco wouldn’t ask him back.
They didn't even bother trying to get Troy Baker back for Yuri in Tales of Vesperia's remaster.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Clearly, Mario Sunshine is a game that doesn't have any padding at all. Certainly wouldn't test your patience.

https_%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FX2d_oyYAeZs%2Fhqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member

I need a new avatar.

Freddy Fazbear as an avatar makes me look like a child.

i mean, i am a child but yknow

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
When I was a kid, I used to love seeing a place get flooded in a game.

I dunno what it was about it, but picturing things submerged in the water seemed so cool. Of course Sunshine actually having crystal clear water during the flooding was like euphoria.

D

Deleted member

People who grew up with Mario Sunshine sound tortured.
You haven't experienced true pain until you have tried for nearly half an hour to get the last red coin on the pachinko machine only to die and be forced to restart.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I mean, TT was still a good show in it's own right, though. I can understand wanting something to be like another franchise you like, but that doesn't automatically equate to the product in question having bad quality.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
YouTube needs a filter, so videos by certain content creators won’t appear. I keep getting these dumb Spongebob meme videos in my recommended and I don’t know why.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's been a while since I've seen either so could you elaborate?
Aside from the more serious tone, I wanted more actual content and stories from the comics. And I wanted to see the adult superheroes, explore the relationship between Hero and sidekick. Didn’t help that I asciciated the titans more with the original lineup (Robin, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, and Aqualad) than the Perez era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom