• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About those talking about raiding Area 51, got a plan?

If not, maybe a soldier will lend us one, if we persuade him.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh hey, the new millennium

Oh and uh... I guess a little game called Melee released or something, but who cares about an 18 year old video game amirite?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Page 2001 boissss!

Now to insert a image of a obscure card game:
1568919973807.png

PERFECTION!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
BEHOLD!

THIS IS THE YEAR WHERE THE HAPPIEST, SEXIEST, MOST RADICAL, MOST SPECTACULAR, ALL AROUND BAD ASS AND COOLEST GUY IN THE WORLD WAS BORN!

ME!!!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh hey. 2001. Fun fact, I was born on the exact day melee released in the us: December 3rd 2001.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've reached part 2 of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I'll put my impressions in spoiler tags from now on, just to be on the safe side. I'm playing the Black Eagles route.

Rhea went from reasonable to bat-poop crazy very quickly. There were signs of it when Byleth fused with Sothis, but as soon as Byleth sides with Edelgard over her, she starts ranting about how she'll tear out Byleth's heart.

I'm relieved that I didn't have to kill Seteth or Flayn, though I'm sure that's coming at some point. Glad that the teachers, along with Shamir and Alois, didn't desert the party.

Also, I have no idea where the monastery got giant laser-firing robots from.

R O F L

Smash Ace
2001, the year Pikmin first released.

And 18 years later we only have 3 games.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I don't really get the hype for this Noipoi Noipoi guy, honestly. Dude seems like a bit of a freak...

Call me when he gets to voice that electric rat from Digimon.

D

Deleted member

The greatest duel of all time:
OJAMA VS OJAMA!

Oh yeah, it's all coming together!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So Noi is like 18 years old? Huh. Older than I thought actually, must have mistook his age for someone else's.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Oh ****, I totally forgot that Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX comes out next week...

D

Deleted member

Huh, makes me wonder, what age would people expect me to be...

2?
This is your age now:
1568921499210.png

(I'm kidding obvs, it's a math joke)

Edit: I should have used a random equation ****it! would have made more sense too.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Do you guys like Kaijus? Do you want more Kaiju content after the new Godzilla movie? Well, Yugioh has got you covered!
(Yes this is real)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We talking BS spirit battles?

Yeah Pauline was a pain even on Very Easy, but 9 & 18 Volt was tolerable, as was Geno and Isaac

To this day I think Pauline is still the biggest BS spirit even on Very Easy. Aside from that, Very Easy is as the name suggests

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We talking BS spirit battles?

Yeah Pauline was a pain even on Very Easy, but 9 & 18 Volt was tolerable, as was Geno and Isaac

To this day I think Pauline is still the biggest BS spirit even on Very Easy. Aside from that, Very Easy is as the name suggests
Want a spirit battle that’s just as hard as Pauline but with all the fun hazards of 75m thrown in?

Give Donkey Kong & Lady a try today!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Baby Bowser was a BS spirit battle and I think the only one I gave up with and bought in the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom