• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i'm sorry to say that the bear of stringed instruments isn't making it into smash brothers

why, you ask?

because edea got to him first

1559860890556.png

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So if banjo is in what’s his trailer gonna be? Let’s hear some ideas.

Here’s mine:

It starts out as the dk rap and when you think it’s over, the lights dim, and an insane banjo solo happens.
Everyone is shocked as:

“Banjo and Kazooie make a rare appearance!”

Yes this is not happening but would be funny considering they aren’t about to put lots of money into a cgi trailer. So saving money by reusing something would be kind of funny
4chan Steve gets tired of trolling Banjo and finally reads the letter he had been bragging about for months on end. He opens it up, grinning from ear to ear (literally). The letter reads

"u aren't in, get grinched"

Steve turns around dramatically, where he sees Banjo running away, Kazooie holding the real letter in her mouth. 4chan Steve flails on the ground crying, not unlike what he put Banjo through.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Any of you haven't seen it I'd recommend Killer Bean. It's a passion project about an Assassin Coffee bean beating the **** out of other talking Coffee beans.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Decisions are hard, especially when it comes to changing something after so long.

You guys know what I mean?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Guys I got the secret trailer for Season 2 DLC, keep it on the down-low tho.

Bomberman Vs MMX and an Ape.gif

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
What do you guys think the final typings for the Galar starters will be? I'm thinking grass/fighting, fire/fairy, and water/dark

Iridium

Smash Hero
What do you guys think the final typings for the Galar starters will be? I'm thinking grass/fighting, fire/fairy, and water/dark
I'll just predict Scorbunny soon gets steel knee braces later on and becomes a soccer player, so Fire/Steel. Not too sure of the others.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fire/Fighting, Fire/Fighting, Fire/Fighting

Okay, in all seriousness, Sobble is all about poteincy of it's tears, since it seems to affect all those around them. Assuming he still has effect on people when he evolves, I cam see a case for Water/Psychic, but assuming those tears are toxic, I can see a possibility of Water/Poison. Him being based on a chameleon can also make him a Dragon or Ghost Type, but I doubt that.

Scorbunny is all about fastness and his quick speed. If he becomes "Lightning Quick", then he would he Fire/Electric. If his feet end up being able to break boulder or something like that, Fire/Fighting. Maybe Fire/Fairy, but doubt.

Grookey's main gimmick is his stick. If he goes the Timburr way, then I can see a case for Grass/Rock. Otherwise, I can see a case for Grass/Fighting, or even Grass/Dark if he ends up being michevious.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Water/Fighting, Grass/Fighting and Fire/Fighting.

Jokes aside I'm hoping Sobble will be Water/Ghost because it turns invisible.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
People when discussing the new Pokemon:
"SOBBLE SQUAD"
"GROOKEY GANG"
SCORBUNNY BOIS"
"AWWW, LOOK AT THAT SHEEP!"
"LOL SKARMORY WHO?

"Heh, new grass type. Ok..."

"wait, who was that strong-jaw mon?"

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
People when discussing the new Pokemon:
"SOBBLE SQUAD"
"GROOKEY GANG"
SCORBUNNY BOIS"
"AWWW, LOOK AT THAT SHEEP!"
"LOL SKARMORY WHO?

"Heh, new grass type. Ok..."

"wait, who was that strong-jaw mon?"
Drednaw kind of looks like a mega man enemy

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If a user is banned, it's generally not a glitch. They can normally post on profiles and used PM's otherwise.

If you believe it to be a glitch, please bring it to Forum Support.

I hope that explains the situation better. :)

D

Deleted member

Ok, there was a confussion and Nate actually has 7 points.

Don’t worry doh, the ban is temporal and he is still available through PM invitations and Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom