• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Another example showing us that the Pokemon fanbase has too much free time.

I don’t need it...

I don’t need it...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Another example showing us that the Pokemon fanbase has too much free time.

There is never too much of anything if Wooloo is involved

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm legitimately upset that apparently I can only get the Kill la Kill game through Amazon.

Amazon has ****ed up every videogame preorder I've ever made in one way or another. That and they're killing businesses like the one I work for. So.

Ah who am I kidding. I'm gonna preorder anyway.

Dukefire

Smash Master
We are currently at the 5 Days mark, so we don't have a lot of time left to wait. Though, its still unknown what will happen regarding of certain characters on their inevitable chance some say.

Until the News Bomb has dropped, I will say that Banjo and Kazooie can happen along with another character surprise. But I'll keep in mind with a Grain of Salt.
Screenshot_20190606-131735_YouTube.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wooloo is worth it

God I hope it doesn’t evolve into something trash. Stay cute damn it!
If I do end up getting SwoShi, I will never fight a wild Wooloo and never use one in battle. Same deal with Pyukumuku, I just can't have my babies get hurt.
If Wooloo evolves however, that's a different story, hook up the EXP share until level whatever and THEN it can fight

Dukefire

Smash Master
While I don't know what Wooloo would look like in its evolved form or even it has one. I can view it as a Sheep with thicker wool and possible horns to trade cuteness for toughness.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Banjo is not as legendary as people in the Nintendo sphere claim it to be, but they are two fun games with some well designed levels. Just nothing special in the grand scheme of things. Crash is better in my book.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hota & Alicia sleeping.gif
Marsa not happy.gif

Boy, does Marsa doesn't like seeing those two bad guys.

Think I'm going to make one cute/funny version of all my characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At least I get this small burst of hope before my dentist appointment tomorrow. The last time I went I was told I had 2 small cavities
The last time I went was also a year and a half ago
View attachment 226165
They told me I only have 1 cavity but otherwise no problems
I've got some ****in miracle teeth
In other news... who’s hyped for Google Stadia?

I know I am. :4pacman:
All I know is that Borderlands 3 is going to be on it and I'm seeing people considering getting it just to avoid the Epic store
Because the PC gaming crowd really is that petty I guess

Noipoi

Howdy!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wooloo is nice, but it's not a seven foot deus vult raven bad ***. So...
Nor is it a mischievous ice weasel.

They can't all be winners.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Banjo is not as legendary as people in the Nintendo sphere claim it to be, but they are two fun games with some well designed levels. Just nothing special in the grand scheme of things. Crash is better in my book.
Honestly, I don't care for either.

Even if he was considered a joke request like Shrek or Goku for the longest time, Steve is actually one of the biggest gaming icons you could add to Smash. Banjo and Crash have great games, but they aren't comparable to Minecraft.

Wooloo is nice, but it's not a seven foot deus vult raven bad ***. So...
Corviknight is nice, but it isn't the Pokemon version of Sif from Dark Souls, so...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They told me I only have 1 cavity but otherwise no problems
I've got some ****in miracle teeth

All I know is that Borderlands 3 is going to be on it and I'm seeing people considering getting it just to avoid the Epic store
Because the PC gaming crowd really is that petty I guess
It isn't even staying on Epic. If people really let the Stadia succeed then society has failed me once again

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Pokémon talk reminds me that it's been confirmed a Sword/Shield demo will be playable on the showfloor, and will likely be showed off during the Treehouse stream.

I wonder if we'll see a few things we didn't during the Direct, namely:

• Whether EXP will work like Let's Go, with it being shared with the whole team by default/without a Share item.

• If they'll have random Pokémon in the wild that we haven't seen officially, like the unnamed Chipmunk.

• If we'll see more of Wild Area, along with Max Raid battles, things like the weather system, etc.

• Further explanation for things like the bike and whatever is replacing HMs/Ride Pager/Secret Techniques.

• The supposed camping mechanic that replaces Amie/playing with your Pokémon

• Seeing what QoL changes besides overworld encounters from Let's Go return. Accessing your box anywhere is the thing I want to see most.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Random question, but what’s one of the worst voice overs you’ve seen for a big project?

Probably one character from FNAF for me. She sounds like she swallowed a bunch of saliva but it got stuck in her throat.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzbzC-m46H8
Who thought that this was a good idea for the voice? And I haven’t even begun to mention how dead inside and bored she sounds. This is a 30 dollar game I want some better quality.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Random question, but what’s one of the worst voice overs you’ve seen for a big project?

Probably one character from FNAF for me. She sounds like she swallowed a bunch of saliva but it got stuck in her throat.
Who thought that this was a good idea for the voice? And I haven’t even begun to mention how dead inside and bored she sounds. This is a 30 dollar game I want some better quality.
Every RPG weeb in this thread's gonna say "Xenoblade 2's main story" aren't they

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Bunji the Frog from the Gigglebone Gang series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom