• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had an idea for an classic mode for Terry Bogard.

Given Fatal Fury/KoF was one of the main if not inspiration of Smash it'd be cool if it was an character from each game.

Round 1: :ultmario: on Peach's Castle (N64)
Round 2::ultmewtwo:on Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Round 3::ultpit:on Sky World (Brawl)
Round 4::ultvillager:on Town and City (Sm4sh; Wii U)
Round 5: :ultmiifighters:x 3 (:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:) on Find Mii (Sm4sh; 3DS)
Round 6::ultinkling:on Moray Towers (Ultimate)
Bonus Round
Final Round: Galeem and Dharkon

Unless anyone have other ideas. There could be the whole fighting game characters but I don't think there's enough given the only ones are:ultryu:and:ultken:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, younger teenagers, like from 13-15 can be utter garbage at times, like, they try so hard to be edgy and use swears every other word, and they are just unpleasent because that's when they feel grown and decide to be rude to people they don't like and such.

Older teens? They're cool, they mellowed out, settled in with their group of friends, found their self identity, and are just chill to be around. However, we still make stupid decisions, especially when it comes to college.

Like, really stupid decisions.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The new lead producer on Mega Man talks about how the next title's been in the works for a minute, and says due to the wide array of fans, "no series will be denied it's future." We already knew a game was being made after Mega Man 11. Chances are it'll either be MM12 or MMX9 if I had to guess. ZX3 could be it too, but I have a feeling that might be either after this game being made now, OR on how well the ZZX Collection does, the MM and MMX collections each sold a million each, and MM11 sold nearly a million quite a while ago. Though I dunno the current sales.

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2019/09/next-major-mega-man-game-still-in.html

Either way, MAVERICK HUNTERS...WE MOVE!

Maverick Hunters XZA.jpg

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Since we are talking Fatal Fury. Here are sprites I made back in 2006. We have our Gungrave to the truck, but there is Fatal Fury movie sprites. and FFT sprites. So many old series. Wish the movie would get a nod in the series. was such a good campy movie.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all can't even fathom trying to out clown me, the king of all clowns.

You stand in the shadow of His Honkiness, a tribute of several whipped cream pies and rubber chickens is in order.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Had an idea for an classic mode for Terry Bogard.

Given Fatal Fury/KoF was one of the main if not inspiration of Smash it'd be cool if it was an character from each game.

Round 1: :ultmario: on Peach's Castle (N64)
Round 2::ultmewtwo:on Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Round 3::ultpit:on Sky World (Brawl)
Round 4::ultvillager:on Town and City (Sm4sh; Wii U)
Round 5: :ultmiifighters:x 3 (:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:) on Find Mii (Sm4sh; 3DS)
Round 6::ultinkling:on Moray Towers (Ultimate)
Bonus Round
Final Round: Galeem and Dharkon

Unless anyone have other ideas. There could be the whole fighting game characters but I don't think there's enough given the only ones are:ultryu:and:ultken:
Characters should or could be loosely based on either the Fatal Fury cast or King of Fighters cast. Similar to Mega Man's being based off of Robot Masters, or Ryu's being based on SF2 characters. Some of these do overlap with Spirits, but with less gimmicks.

Captain Falcon could be Kyo.
Ryu could be Ryo. Ryo's far more of a shoto than Kyo or Terry.
Maybe Ganon in place of Iori or Geese (Iori has purple flames, but Geese's build and overall presence matches Ganon more.)
Icineroar in place of Raiden/Tizoc/King of Dinosaurs
Sheik/Greninja in place of either Andy or Mai (both are ninjas)
Little Mac in place of Nelson from KOF 14
Zelda in place of Athena.
ZSS in place of Whip.

Just a couple ideas.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Characters should or could be loosely based on either the Fatal Fury cast or King of Fighters cast. Similar to Mega Man's being based off of Robot Masters, or Ryu's being based on SF2 characters. Some of these do overlap with Spirits, but with less gimmicks.

Captain Falcon could be Kyo.
Ryu could be Ryo. Ryo's far more of a shoto than Kyo or Terry.
Maybe Ganon in place of Iori or Geese (Iori has purple flames, but Geese's build and overall presence matches Ganon more.)
Icineroar in place of Raiden/Tizoc/King of Dinosaurs
Sheik/Greninja in place of either Andy or Mai (both are ninjas)
Little Mac in place of Nelson from KOF 14
Zelda in place of Athena.
ZSS in place of Whip.

Just a couple ideas.
Over in the Terry board, we were thinking of 3 vs 3 matches, similar to how King of fighters plays. Then having different teams that can be made in the game.

The Link Team: :ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
The Blonde Team: :ultpeach::ultzelda::ultzss:
Team Konami: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:
Team Mii: :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:
Team Starfox: :ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
Team PT: :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:
Boss Team: :ultridley::ultbowser::ultkrool:
And have Ganondorf as Geese: :ultganondorf:

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
The new lead producer on Mega Man talks about how the next title's been in the works for a minute, and says due to the wide array of fans, "no series will be denied it's future." We already knew a game was being made after Mega Man 11. Chances are it'll either be MM12 or MMX9 if I had to guess. ZX3 could be it too, but I have a feeling that might be either after this game being made now, OR on how well the ZZX Collection does, the MM and MMX collections each sold a million each, and MM11 sold nearly a million quite a while ago. Though I dunno the current sales.

View attachment 238278
Yo lets ****in go

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Over in the Terry board, we were thinking of 3 vs 3 matches, similar to how King of fighters plays. Then having different teams that can be made in the game.

The Link Team: :ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
The Blonde Team: :ultpeach::ultzelda::ultzss:
Team Konami: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:
Team Mii: :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:
Team Starfox: :ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
Team PT: :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:
Boss Team: :ultridley::ultbowser::ultkrool:
And have Ganondorf as Geese: :ultganondorf:
*Returns*

I'm down for that actually.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 238278
I still wanna see battle network and star force collections just to see how they handle the DS games.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'm gonna invent time travel just so that I can hand my controller to Albert Einstein and he can beat Celeste for me

Ivander

Smash Legend
Are there any other games out there that allow-no...REQUIRES you to piss and ****? Because if not then Death Stranding is a major breakthrough in the realm of gaming.
In terms of "Requiring" to beat the game and whatnot? The game with the furrius squidgeterrius.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom