• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Since the last image busted...Here, let's try that again.

This is what Big Top Scooby Doo had to offer, everybody.
Why do cartoons insist on humanizing non-human characters to look almost the same as they originally look? It never looks good.

Futurama turned Bender human without looking like he originally did and it worked just fine (discounting what they ended up doing with him) :yoshi:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh that

That is big cursed
Can't unsee it, now, can ya?

At least know I'm not the only one around here who's had to endure the pain of seeing the official humanized Scooby.

KingofPhantoms!View attachment 238193
Blake looks pretty happy for someone who's scheme just got foiled.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master

Its going to be hilarious when New Sakura Wars turns out to be Sonic Teams most prasied game in years and its not even Sonic

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I mentioned it in a msg, but you pretty much want a healer in your group, so then you can pick 2 other classes. If you like power then also take a fighter with you, or a warrior if you want tankiness. Then you can go with a thief or a merchant, both are decent at saving money, and if you want aoe then thief can use boomerangs. I think you should enjoy choosing your classes yourself, personally :)
But you can do what you want :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sakurai makes a surprise appearance at the Game Awards to announce the year's best racing game only for Scorpion's spear to shatter the screen again, wyd?
Yell out "YEEEEEEEEEER!" or "Yeah boy" or something. Cause Scorpion's pretty badass.

When it's been over a week and we still only got an icon for Sans
When Geese survives getting kicked down a building for the 12th time.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Are there any other games out there that allow-no...REQUIRES you to piss and ****? Because if not then Death Stranding is a major breakthrough in the realm of gaming.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Are there any other games out there that allow-no...REQUIRES you to piss and ****? Because if not then Death Stranding is a major breakthrough in the realm of gaming.
That game looks really lame to me.

Been waiting to see a bit more of Ghosts of Tsushima though. I'm a little bit worried it'll be similar to Arkham and AC, but if you can pull off some cool swordplay, I'll appreciate it more.

Also the bit we did see, I think the enemies shouldn't just try and take you on one on one only.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Sims made you do both years ago.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I know nobody's gonna see this since it's so pecking late at night, but I'll ask anyway; would Geralt of Rivia be qualified to join Smash? The biggest obstacle to his inclusion would be the fact that The Witcher started out as a book series long before the games took place, but I have no idea how connected the books are to the games. The fact that the games are all universally acclaimed (one coming to Switch soon enough, no less!) is a big point of interest as well.

To anyone who sees this in the morning (or insane enough to be up this late like me), please give your two cents (or don't, I'm probably gonna forget about the thread for a week like I always do).

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Can't believe I missed Pokemon manga talk. :smirk:

View attachment 238149

the Pokémon Manga tackling the real issues.
Diamond & Pearl are manzai comedians. Diamond is the boke/dope while Pearl plays the tsukkomi/straight man.

Where the terry icon at tho
Soon™

Speaking of Pokemon Adventures, I just learned today that during the B&W adaption all of the gym leaders were literally crucified on actual wooden crosses. No, I'm not joking:
Most of the Unova Gym Leaders try to work together to protect the Nacrene Museum/Dark Stone from N & Team Plasma, but are defeated by the Forces of Nature trio, having been previously caught by the Shadow Triad. Ghetsis decides to kidnap them and put them on display during the attack on the Unova Pokemon League. Brycen tries to rescue them but surrenders due to Lenora's husband being held hostage. They all later get rescued by Black's friends/Elite 4.

Yeah like, Zinnia getting impaled in the stomach by Rayquaza, Vermillion City being nuked by Lance, Blue's Charmander decapitating Koga's Arbok in hald, Jesus Christ man.
Zinnia had it coming to her; she is not a good person in the manga. Also:

Using Ghost Pokemon to control people and undead corpes,
Giovanni freezes two Magmar with Ice Beam, before cutting them in half,
Lorelei uses ice voo-doo dolls to torture her opponents,
Lysandre/Malva get impaled on sharp rocks leftover from a Zygarde rampage (technically their fault),
Team Plasma use Kyurem to freeze cities/people/Pokemon in ice,
Deoxys double stabs Mewtwo in the chest,
Archie/Maxie beat Wallace to death/roast Norman with Flamethrower/crush Courtney (Magma Admin) with Rock Slide,
Steven dies from exhaustion from using the Regis to battle Groudon/Kyogre
Archie murders Maxie off-panel, both of their souls end up in the Distortion World ironically,
Faba hires Plumeria to assassinate Lusamine out of spite,
Lillie suffers from abuse,

Shroob

Sup?
Can't believe I missed Pokemon manga talk. :smirk:

Diamond & Pearl are manzai comedians. Diamond is the boke/dope while Pearl plays the tsukkomi/straight man.

Soon™

Most of the Unova Gym Leaders try to work together to protect the Nacrene Museum/Dark Stone from N & Team Plasma, but are defeated by the Forces of Nature trio, having been previously caught by the Shadow Triad. Ghetsis decides to kidnap them and put them on display during the attack on the Unova Pokemon League. Brycen tries to rescue them but surrenders due to Lenora's husband being held hostage. They all later get rescued by Black's friends/Elite 4.

Zinnia had it coming to her; she is not a good person in the manga. Also:

Using Ghost Pokemon to control people and undead corpes,
Giovanni freezes two Magmar with Ice Beam, before cutting them in half,
Lorelei uses ice voo-doo dolls to torture her opponents,
Lysandre/Malva get impaled on sharp rocks leftover from a Zygarde rampage (technically their fault),
Team Plasma use Kyurem to freeze cities/people/Pokemon in ice,
Deoxys double stabs Mewtwo in the chest,
Archie/Maxie beat Wallace to death/roast Norman with Flamethrower/crush Courtney (Magma Admin) with Rock Slide,
Steven dies from exhaustion from using the Regis to battle Groudon/Kyogre
Archie murders Maxie off-panel, both of their souls end up in the Distortion World ironically,
Faba hires Plumeria to assassinate Lusamine out of spite,
Lillie suffers from abuse,
Soon as in the same time as the other 3 Heroes?

Shroob

Sup?
Another reason I 'highly' doubt that glitch Pokemon is a Farfetch'd evo.

Not only is going from:

Normal/Flying > Pure Fighting SUPER weird

But

Farfetch'd suddenly goes from 33 pounds to OVER 200 POUNDS?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Not only is going from:

But

bro have you seen :103:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Not only is going from:

But

The flying type could easily be hidden to try and make us guess more.

Also it has a giant shield and sword from the looks of it. That’s gotta add some pounds. It also looks like a galarian form based on the text. Which could explain why it become fighting if it really is just that

D

Deleted member

@Taylor F
View attachment 238186
xD Do you remember when I suggested you the idea of the Armadillo character you voice wearing a Chozo suit or something because he can turn into a ball? Well, here it is!
I only just woke up and my day has already been made. Thank you so much. It honestly means a lot to me. ;w;

i want to print it and frame it up on my wall i love it so much

Your the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom