• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anyway I played 5 and a half straight hours of Borderlands 3 and it's really gud. It's Borderlands 2 but better in almost every way (except for the lack of Handsome Jack) so if you liked that or like looter-shooters in general go pick it up, if you didn't or the genre isn't your thing give it a pass.

PF9

Smash Lord
What I would like is a smash style fighting game featuring Comic characters not just DC and Marvel but characters like the Ninja Turtles and Popeye maybe even Garfield

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I just saw PushDustIn's tweet about Sakurai saying "no Goku, only video game characters" and all I could think was "YES! Cranking Rot won't be anywhere near Smash!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looking back at all those times you folks here have came up with Smash Bros. actor/voice actor casts, I've been trying to conceptualize an Undertale voice cast lately. I'm not planning any kind of project or anything, it's not even anything important. .It's just something entirely theoretical that I felt like doing, just for a bit of fun.

Anyone curious? I'm also open to hearing suggestions since it's definitely far from complete lol.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Looking back at all those times you folks here have came up with Smash Bros. actor/voice actor casts, I've been trying to conceptualize an Undertale voice cast lately. I'm not planning any kind of project or anything, it's not even anything important. .It's just something entirely theoretical that I felt like doing, just for a bit of fun.

Anyone curious? I'm also open to hearing suggestions since it's definitely far from complete lol.
Barry Kramer as Sans and Ross O'donovan as Papyrus.

Shroob

Sup?

Sans voiced by Patrick Star's voice actor

:dazwa:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Who do you have so far?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Jokes on you I’ve been thinking of this **** for FOUR YEARS

Flowey- Jack McBrayer
Toriel- Cate Blanchett
Sans- Cr1tikal
Papyrus- Anyone who can do a decent Skeletor impression
Monster Kid- Josh Gad
Undyne- Michelle Rodriguez
Alphys- Kate Micucci
Mettaton- Tim Curry
Napstablook- Mike Chapman
Mad Dummy- Nicolas Cage
Muffet- Nika Futterman
Asgore- John Goodman
Asriel- Finn Wolfhard

Shroob

Sup?

Flowey- Jack McBrayer
Toriel- Cate Blanchett
Sans- Cr1tikal
Monster Kid- Josh Gad
Alphys- Kate Micucci
Mettaton- Tim Curry
Mad Dummy- Nicolas Cage
Muffet- Nika Futterman
Asgore- John Goodman
Asriel- Finn Wolfhard
That one definitely works too. He's got the perfect deep, dead inside but not quite dead voice.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol where did the "Sans has Patrick's voice" come from? I remember a YouTuber doing the voice but was it really him?

Cr1tikal is definitely the best Sans. He's basically just Sans in human skin.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Who do you have so far?
Here's who I've got so far. Been thinking of possible side character voices, too, but I'll save that for later:

Toriel: Moira Kelly (Might change this one later...)
Papyrus: Sean William Mcloughlin
Undyne: Olivia Olson
Alphys: Kristen Schaal
WD Gaster: Either J.K. Simmons, or Michael C. Hall

Sans voiced by Patrick Star's voice actor

:dazwa:
I'm legitimately curious as to see how he'd perform as Sans, not gonna lie.

Flowey- Jack McBrayer
Toriel- Cate Blanchett
Sans- Cr1tikal
Monster Kid- Josh Gad
Alphys- Kate Micucci
Mettaton- Tim Curry
Mad Dummy- Nicolas Cage
Muffet- Nika Futterman
Asgore- John Goodman
Asriel- Finn Wolfhard
Okay, Tim Curry as Mettaton is perfect.

Adding him to my list now. Thank you. :V

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I think it was Jacksepticeye who picked up on the voice clips in-game sounding like Patrick and thusly applied a Patrick-esque voice to him.

It's funnt cause at first people weren't so sure about it but it's common knowledge now, apparently.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's who I've got so far. Been thinking of possible side character voices, too, but I'll save that for later:

I'm legitimately curious as to see how he'd perform as Sans, not gonna lie.

Kristen Schaal Alphys really works, can’t believe I didn’t think of that.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Not a bad start, I’ll see if I can help you with any

In case you want someone a bit more...affordable, I also have David :ultrobin::ultrichter: Vincent in mind for Mettaton. Look up any dub clips of Anonydeath from the Neptune’s series to see what I mean.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
If Tim Curry is too busy to play Mettaton, I hear Markiplier is always available.

People always had a running joke that Mettaton and Mark would get along well when he and Jack/Sean played the game.

Plus:

Tell me Mark's voice isn't similar to this

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If Tim Curry is too busy to play Mettaton, I hear Markiplier is always available.

People always had a running joke that Mettaton and Mark would get along well when he and Jack/Sean played the game.
I’M GOING TO THE ONE PLACE THAT HASN’T BEEN CORRUPTED BY CAPITALISM....

UNDERGROUND!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright, here's the most important character I need a voice actor suggestion for:

Burgerpants.

Go.

Kristen Schaal Alphys really works, can’t believe I didn’t think of that.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm gonna admit, after briefly trying to imagine what Alphys might actually sound like shortly after meeting her for the first time in UT, the first voice I thought of was Kristen Schaal's. As I was reading Alphys' lines, my mind immediately went to Mabel's voice for some reason.

Sadie/Reboot Webby's voice would also work for Alphys.

Not a bad start, I’ll see if I can help you with any

In case you want someone a bit more...affordable, I also have David :ultrobin::ultrichter: Vincent in mind for Mettaton. Look up any dub clips of Anonydeath from the Neptune’s series to see what I mean.
The name "David Vincent" name sounds vaguely familiar to me...Seems I'll have to look into that clip. Thank you!

I'm also struggling with a good voice actor for Asgore. Something booming, fitting of a king and his vocal/text sound in-game, but still friendly and soft at the same time.

Shroob

Sup?
Alright, here's the most important character I need a voice actor suggestion for:

Burgerpants.

Go.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm gonna admit, after briefly trying to imagine what Alphys might actually sound like shortly after meeting her for the first time in UT, the first voice I thought of was Kristen Schaal's. As I was reading Alphys' lines, my mind immediately went to Mabel's voice for some reason.

The name "David Vincent" name sounds vaguely familiar to me...Seems I'll have to look into that clip. Thank you!

I'm also struggling with a good voice actor for Asgore. Something booming, fitting of a king and his vocal/text sound in-game, but still friendly and soft at the same time.
Burgerpants is either Gilbert Godfried or someone who naturally sounds like a nervous wreck.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some interesting stuff for Mega Man X Dive. We already know about Ultimate Armor X being a character, but Black Zero, Massimo and Giga Armor Mega Man X are also in the game files as separate characters.

I'm mostly excited for Giga Armor MMX since that Double Charge Shot is sooooo clean. I hope it translates into the mobile game well enough. Other than that, it seems like the game is pretty solid, but has some kinks to work out as of now, it's still in a Closed Beta, so I'm guessing some of these issues will be sorted out.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Burgerpants.

Go.

Justin Roiland

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Look at the emotes I posted in-between his name.

For Asgore I’d say maybe Darin De Paul? I’d look him up too, either for Asgore or Gaster with a similar tone he used for Ardyn in FFXV

Shroob

Sup?
Actually, no

Nathan whats his name who plays the Scout in TF2 is the perfect Burgerpants voice.

He played Church Guy in L4D1, so he has the 'nervous wreck' voice down perfectly.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My other choice for Papyrus (and/or Sans) would be...well, let me put it this way: I actually kinda wish Anime_SonicMega still did voice impressions of Undertale characters.

Because as far as I'm concerned, the dude nailed Sans and Papyrus' voices:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here are the images of the characters that are supposed to be added. Lemme just say that Massimo and Giga Armor X are "YEEEEEEEEER!" territory for me.
1568352750427.png

I wonder how many of Mega Man X's armors will be separate characters, because the Command Mission suit apparently is an alt costume for normal Mega Man X.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
For Undertale voices, I suggest the cast of Undertale the Musical.

Notably Papyrus, Sans, Napstablook and Mettaton.

The others were good too, but I remember these the most. Some other people do good voices as well, but I don’t know or remember them all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://is2.4chan.org/vp/1568202817605.png

This is a very intriguing Pokémon rumor. It be a weird thing for someone to fake this when sword and shield rumors are all the rage but it’s possible. Still makes me think.

This isn’t too crazy in theory with go continuing to make more and more money. But what do you all think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom