• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
For Animal Crossing, its calm, its relaxing, its a good game to wind down after a long day. Its a good game to just turn your brain off to and just play. I used to play ot everyday before school and during college, would play ot on my way to class and after school/ college, I would play it all day.

And Assassination classroom hit me.super hard in the feels at that final episode, I wasnt expecting it. I also wasnt expecting Karma and Nagisa to go into an all out fight against eachother
Yeah, it seems kind of chill like that. Maybe with the co-op it can be a fun "relax after work" kind of experience in the house.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well,

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Most people don't seem to know who Terry is. Sans is more recognizable by comparison.
Dude’s been around as long as Sonic and when he gets his chance to shine he’s overshadowed by 4 year old skeleboi.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Think of it this way

Yeah, Sans' reveal may have overshadowed Terry on the internet, but it probably helped to cut down on the 'boohoo, literally who' responses Mr. Bogard would have otherwise been faced with had it just been him

StormC

Smash Hero
After the absolute insanity that was yesterday, it's really sinking in that we are getting more DLC fighters, plural.

This is INSANE.

Noipoi

Howdy!
After the absolute insanity that was yesterday, it's really sinking in that we are getting more DLC fighters, plural.

This is INSANE.
Just thinking of all the insanity prolonged speculation will bring freaks me out lol

I’m probably gonna have to dip halfway through, I can barely take it anymore lmao

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
idk how speculation is so stressful for you guys, its just talking about video games

half the time there isn't even anything to talk about unless there's leaks

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just want to see Terry makin' some beacons, you know what sayin'?

If that song is in Smash, then Terry is best character ever.
You cant make Tuna without the Bacon
Think of it this way

Yeah, Sans' reveal may have overshadowed Terry on the internet, but it probably helped to cut down on the 'boohoo, literally who' responses Mr. Bogard would have otherwise been faced with had it just been him
I dont see how the current situation is better pff

Noipoi

Howdy!
idk how speculation is so stressful for you guys, its just talking about video games

half the time there isn't even anything to talk about unless there's leaks
Allow me to rephrase

I dunno if I want to spend another few years freaking out about fake video game leaks.

StormC

Smash Hero
Just thinking of all the insanity prolonged speculation will bring freaks me out lol

I’m probably gonna have to dip halfway through, I can barely take it anymore lmao
I said the other day Smash speculation is like quicksand, and that holds true whether it's 1 season or 20.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Allow me to rephrase

I dunno if I want to spend another few years freaking out about fake video game leaks.
you're gonna be in college anyways so you won't have as much time to be here, but you do you or something idk what I'm trying to say

personally I don't even stay here to talk about leaks

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Anyone else find it interesting they lingered on the SNES for some reason?

What really was the point of the history of Nintendo systems in Terry's trailer and relation to the Neo Geo?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp I must congratulate Sakurai for singlehandedly reviving the Mii Gunner player base.

Because oh God, there are gonna be so many more people playing Gunner now.

I dont see how the current situation is better pff
Honestly, this is the best scenario when it comes to Terry and Sans imo.

Because we did get a small glimpse of Terry. Meaning he's at least in the minds of the Smash audience right now.

And he's gonna have the spotlight to himself in the near future too.

Would've been worse imo if he was fully revealed or not revealed at all.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Anyone else find it interesting they lingered on the SNES for some reason?

What really was the point of the history of Nintendo systems in Terry's trailer and relation to the Neo Geo?
Probably to reference the historical significance of the Neo Geo and how long SNK's been around.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
So apparently

The eshop page for the sans costume is written in character?
Yup:

"heya. so if you want your Mii to look like sans (a.k.a. me) from UNDERTALE, this here will let you do that. the outfit part is for Mii gunners only, so there's that. honestly, seeing myself like this sends a shiver down my spine."

"sure hope you found that...humerus. *wink*"

"oh, and there's a special arrangement of the song MEGALOVANIA. if you don't like it..."

"i've got a bone to pick with ya"

That's what it reads.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yup:

"heya. so if you want your Mii to look like sans (a.k.a. me) from UNDERTALE, this here will let you do that. the outfit part is for Mii gunners only, so there's that. honestly, seeing myself like this sends a shiver down my spine."

"oh, and there's a special arrangement of the song MEGALOVANIA. if you don't like it..."

Imagine if they got Toby to write that out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yup:

That's what it reads.
BLESSED

ABSOLUTELY BLESSED

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Yup:

That's what it reads.
Imagine if they got Toby to write that out.
I mean, Ness didn't have any other plans that day, so...

Noipoi

Howdy!
K Rool got a costume in Smash 4.
Chrom got a costume in Smash 4.
Isabelle got a costume in Smash 4.

They’re all in :ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultchrom:

Sans has a costume in Ultimate...
7A19F712-5614-4B37-B642-9FD0BB469031.jpeg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yup:

That's what it reads.
That is absolutely glorious. It's perfect. When sharing it here, though, ya gotta give it the right font:

Oh, and for good measure:

Listen to this as you read it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A thought occours, what if those other characters in development include some Corrins, err I mean, promotional picks.

Gen 8 Pokemon, Fire Emblem Three Houses Character, Akira from Astral chain, Gooigi. There's a lot to pick from.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, they can't change the other dude's name because of legal issues, so it's time to IMPROVISE.

Edit: the user who has the Sans username.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom