• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also one more Banjo thing, Kazooie has a hurtbox while running but every other move she has is in fact disjointed. They're pretty stubby in comparison to what a swordie would have but they're there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
in a sudden and unprovoked burst of rage, darth vader uses the force to choke all five members of the star destroyer's high command to death for their continued incompetence, 0 ABY

1567715770946.png

D

Deleted member

I forget, do we have a time period for when SNES games go online? Very excited.
I don't think we do which is a shame cause I want to play some SNES games. I haven't even beaten most of them so this would be the first time I've played them from start to finish (Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, Etc.) but until then I'm just playing some Sans Smashdertale.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm a simple man

I want Sakurais

"No! That isn't how you're supposed to play the game!"

To be a meme
inb4meleewavedashingthatisn'thowyou'resupposedtoplaythegame

It will happen at some point.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Smash says that the Megalovania we got in Smash is a remix, but it seems to be pulled straight from the game. Am I just like, really dumb, or...?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Smash says that the Megalovania we got in Smash is a remix, but it seems to be pulled straight from the game. Am I just like, really dumb, or...?
Really dude? Lmao

Edit: Sorry, I hit post too soon. But anyways, its definitely NOT a rip from Undertale. You might want to compare the two real quick. Especially the ending sequence.

Last edited:

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I get that the Sans-mania is a little annoying to people more interested in Banjo/Terry/Future DLC, but I think people are just excited about Sans because:
  • He came out of nowhere; a high-quality costume with a super-beloved music track in tow
  • He was considered a pipe-dream at best by most, an indie character up against the biggest of the big
  • He already a bit of an internet meme

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Really dude? Lmao

Edit: Sorry, I hit post too soon. But anyways, its definitely NOT a rip from Undertale. You might want to compare the two real quick. Especially the ending sequence.
it's absolutely a remix
Just compared the two. The beginning sounded similar, and that's what I had heard, so yeah, I'm just being dumb. :mybodyisreggie:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It really is a blessed feeling, being able to debate in healthy discussion on Smashboards, while also meming the **** out of all you. Truly, truly blessed.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda has a small, growing collection of copypastas

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen has fallen for my classic blunders at least twice

Noipoi Noipoi has threatened my life

Now though, lads, it’s time for me to depart...

From school to go home and play Smash! Banjo here I come!

Noipoi

Howdy!
It really is a blessed feeling, being able to debate in healthy discussion on Smashboards, while also meming the **** out of all you. Truly, truly blessed.

Have fun!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones I will find counterpoints to your arguments and destroy them.

>:^)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm'a gonna watch 2017's It now as the final of my It marathon in anticipation of It: Chapter Two this week. Really stoked for the film! :pimp:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I get that the Sans-mania is a little annoying to people more interested in Banjo/Terry/Future DLC, but I think people are just excited about Sans because:
  • He came out of nowhere; a high-quality costume with a super-beloved music track in tow
  • He was considered a pipe-dream at best by most, an indie character up against the biggest of the big
  • He already a bit of an internet meme
yes and I also want to talk about Terry, ect more without Sans. memes butting in

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Never played Undertale but I couldn't resist picking up the Sans costume for the sake of the meme.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just want to see Terry makin' some beacons, you know what sayin'?

If that song is in Smash, then Terry is best character ever.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
yes and I also want to talk about Terry, ect more without Sans. memes butting in
As a form of distraction I pose this question to you:
For someone who's never played the series, what are the main appeals of Animal Crossing?

Also I quite enjoyed Assassination Classroom. A strangely touching series considering what it was.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
One day, I should go early to bed.

Granted, that day won't be today, but I really should one day do that.

That all said, take care ya all and see ya tomorrow, me, i'm going into drrrrrrrrrreamland, babee!
wario car laugh.gif

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uh-oh... Jonsey coming in!:

Probably not gonna lead to smash but if it does... hoo boy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As a form of distraction I pose this question to you:
For someone who's never played the series, what are the main appeals of Animal Crossing?

Also I quite enjoyed Assassination Classroom. A strangely touching series considering what it was.
For Animal Crossing, its calm, its relaxing, its a good game to wind down after a long day. Its a good game to just turn your brain off to and just play. I used to play ot everyday before school and during college, would play ot on my way to class and after school/ college, I would play it all day.

And Assassination classroom hit me.super hard in the feels at that final episode, I wasnt expecting it. I also wasnt expecting Karma and Nagisa to go into an all out fight against eachother

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know that I am probably the only person who cares, but I am so happy that they re-used Chris Sutherland's voice clips for Banjo in Smash.
I like them too, though I think it's weird to hear banjos Pack Whack voice clip as his pain sound. I associate it with a Banjo attack, not getting hit.
I also appreciate that the talon trot sound wasn't just pasted in. God that would be annoying.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom