• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I will grab your head with my powerful hands and smash it on the floor. I will then bein to run and drag your face across whatever surface is nearest. After about five seconds of this, I will spin about 360 degrees in a jump and then throw you onto the ground. I will then come crashing down next to you at full force, breaking the ground and sending you up slightly. From there, I will begin to pummel you with a flurry of jabs faster than you can see, crippling your mind and your body. To finish, I will dash around behind you and grab you. I will flip your body upside down before performing a jumping suplex that will bury your feet, transitioning into an uppercut that will break your jaw into at least nine pieces, and send you flying out of the ground. Running ahead to meet you, I will jump above you and perform an axe kick to the stomach. You should have done more sit ups and eaten your vegetables. Thanks
Um...what? Such an odd rant.

Either way, I was being serious. Use DDD's hammer attacks to outspace Mario. His aerials and f-tilt might be best.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Yeah, until actual concrete names are given, there's just too many ways to read the situation.

I mean, hell, I'm not an SNK fan, but I know who Terry is. If you asked me what game he's from, I'd say King of Fighters.
I legit didn't realize he wasn't from KoF before today

Shroob

Sup?
Are we certain the Banjo tweet is indicating their release date though? Could be a coincidence for all we know.
The ad expires on September 15th, meaning that they will no longer be promoting Banjo.

Hero had an ad that ran until August 4th in Japanese 7-11s, and was released July 31st.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’d say Mai at best would be a spirit and even then, you’d be hard pressed to find artwork that wouldn’t have to be censored.

DA6E0C60-F4FF-436E-A657-8356B3B29A6B.png
This one probably has the best shot of making it as a spirit without needing to be censored.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm going to take the risk and still throw the bone saying its Kyo.

I mean I just can't see how it works for Terry. Fatal Fury and King of Fighters may be set in the same universe but in terms of series Fatal Fury is where he first debuted in like how for:ultcloud:he's not listed as Final Fantasy but rather Final Fantasy VII which he debuted in. It only sounds logical for Terry to be under Fatal Fury instead.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm going to take the risk and still throw the bone saying its Kyo.

I mean I just can't see how it works for Terry. Fatal Fury and King of Fighters may be set in the same universe but in terms of series Fatal Fury is where he first debuted in like how for:ultcloud:he's not listed as Final Fantasy but rather Final Fantasy VII which he debuted in. It only sounds logical for Terry to be under Fatal Fury instead.
I think you're reading into a single sentence way too much.

Right now, the only thing we know for certain is 'it's SNK', that's it. We don't know any of the exact meaning behind Sabi's tweet.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I mean I just can't see how it works for Terry. Fatal Fury and King of Fighters may be set in the same universe but in terms of series Fatal Fury is where he first debuted in like how for:ultcloud:he's not listed as Final Fantasy but rather Final Fantasy VII which he debuted in. It only sounds logical.
So? I don't really care about that.

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi ain't gonna talk

Verg's said **** all

We got an ad that expires on the 15th, meaning that Banjo will be released before or on that date

Any day now Nintendo. Any.day.now.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
No, the
What part of it was autocorrect? The entire paragraph? Because if so that's kinda wack. To be honest I thought you were trolling me.
whole thing was an autocorrect. Last summer, I was visiting one of my friends in Germany. He somehow figured out my password and screwed with my autocorrects. No is yes and yes is no. What I was trying to say was a l r I g h t but that was an autocorrect. No, I’m being serious. I just haven’t bothered to change it.
5DB1018B-E506-4336-8C8E-F1449D9923B0.png

81711D5E-3EAE-4F8D-8BBE-CE8541BD269E.png

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
EDIT: a lot of the hate isn’t here, in this thread. But social media is blowing up with it.
I feel most of it is the "exaggerated" kind of hate, the kind that people do just to sound loud or get attention, rather than the actual serious kind by what I've seen of it. But then again, when it comes to games, I don't let the hate let me down and I'm just getting a kick out of them.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
No, the

whole thing was an autocorrect. Last summer, I was visiting one of my friends in Germany. He somehow figured out my password and screwed with my autocorrects. No is yes and yes is no. What I was trying to say was a l r I g h t but that was an autocorrect. No, I’m being serious. I just haven’t bothered to change it.
View attachment 236425View attachment 236426
Edit: Sorry again, how do I do that spoiler thing?
Wow, ok. Thanks for explaining
and you do
text

or [s.poiler][/s.poiler] (remove the dots to make it effective)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well night y'all. I'am'a off to bed. Keep on with the speculation. We'll hopefully know who the next fighter is a few days, less then or in two weeks.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
All this nitpicking really isn't getting us anywhere.

At the end of the day, we're getting an SNK rep.

If we're going for the most iconic, it's Terry.

But Kyo and Nakoruru are also very possible options.

Between these 3 (and maybe a few other characters as well), we could get any of them.

Except Mai

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
All this nitpicking really isn't getting us anywhere.

At the end of the day, we're getting an SNK rep.

If we're going for the most iconic, it's Terry.

But Kyo and Nakoruru are also very possible options.

Between these 3 (and maybe a few other characters as well), we could get any of them.

Except Mai
Badass bird girl. No questions asked.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Wow I totally forgot, guys.

Crash can't be the last character because his first appearance waa actually in a commercial promoting his game, so he technically did not debut in a video game.

Please understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom