• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Uh, bird might be back on the menu people.

Brock Reiher said:
just confirmed it is fake.

all sabi has said so far is that she doesn't think the snk stuff is a mix-up or mistake.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Monster Hunter would been in already confirmed alongside Rathalos if he/she were to get in so I doubt we're getting that character.

D

Deleted member

So in the last 3 hours we've gone through;
"We're getting an SNK character"
"We're not getting an SNK character"
"Maybe we're getting an SNK character"
"We actually are getting an SNK character and it's Nakoruru"
"NVM it's Terry Bogard"
I'm expecting at least 5 more twists to happen within the next 3 hours
"NVM it's Kyo/Rock"
Aigh't the rumor mill better circle around to another character in at least the next half-hour or I'm going to be very disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So many “It’s fake!”, “It’s real!”

While I’m just sitting here, mildly excited not only for a character from a series I can try getting into, but also for the fact that a close friend of mine loves King of Fighters.

Pretty cool.

Really though, is it Terry? Kyo? I would think Terry as he’s like “the guy”. But I must have missed something.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
OK guys, at this point there's too much random **** going on for us to actually figure out who exactly character #4 is rn.

All we can say with pretty decent certainty is that it's an SNK rep.

So at this point, we really shouldn't ignore any major character from that company.

Iridium

Smash Hero
An SNK series looks to be the next fighter after a whe day of Ryu Hayabusa discussion. A Samurai Showdown character was expected but Sabi shot her down, so now Panda back to depression.
I saw, I'm just here waiting for Hayabusa while everyone else loses it.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright, gonna be coming back later to check up on the latest discussion, been planning to do some school work today.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I mean there’s two slots left. An SNK rep in one won’t deconfirm Ryu in the other.
True but Mr. Mewtwo (I know, pun intended), we're talking about the fourth DLC character. Shifty said in a video that Ryu Hayabusa could be the fourth DLC character, but now that it's basically confirmed a SNK character is coming to Smash, it's going to be pretty unlikely.

Unrelated but: Actually, should I try to make a prediction of myself about the 5th DLC character? Basing off of Smash 4 DLC releases, the 5th character will be released around December or in the winter, but most likely revealed properly in December. It will cause both happiness and outrage.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
True but Mr. Mewtwo (I know, pun intended), we're talking about the fourth DLC character. Shifty said in a video that Ryu Hayabusa could be the fourth DLC character, but now that it's basically confirmed a SNK character is coming to Smash, it's going to be pretty unlikely.

Unrelated but: Actually, should I try to make a prediction of myself about the 5th DLC character? Basing off of Smash 4 DLC releases, the 5th character will be released around December or in the winter, but most likely revealed properly in December. It will cause both happiness and outrage.
tbf Verge also thought Hero was going to be the first DLC. It's possible Shifty is right and just had the order mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom